Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:26:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge - Hold or dump ?  (Read 1412 times)
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

A lot of people write that the Doge project this year should be very heavily inflated, so probably it is worth keeping coins, but of course this is not accurate information, so think.
kseniyu

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The OEL Blockchain Ecosystem for Supply Chains

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:56:57 PM

I guess doge certainly will succeed. I bought these coins last year and has already increased its contribution by half. I hope that in the year of the dog, they will increase their price tenfold

BlackBlue

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:05:27 PM

Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.

Read about the dogecoin project and please don't relay to others. You need to educaute yourself in order not to lose your money.

Here's their website: http://dogecoin.com/

and think if its worth enough to invest.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

I wonder why the price keeps going up. Like who is buying it? I understand that some people like the fun concept of this coin but are those people really the ones who move the price.
Pump and dump. Every time the same thing with DOGE over and over again, and every time price moves up people are so excited about it and they are buying and someone dump his bag.
My opinion about the project Doge seriously changed after I went to their site and saw that the guys are working very seriously on the project, so probably it's worth keeping the coins Doge
What are they exactly doing?
kingpes14

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:37:24 PM

I am sure in 2018 will have very big increase of Doge, it ll be better to Hodl. I am waiting price 500-700 satoshi, one of the most promising altcoin is Doge.
banake

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

I think Dump
Doge is a coin for bump/dump
I dont see valve of this coin
I like coin is using with product or platform
They are better to hold
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:46:27 PM

I don't think doge will go up now because its value is constant and not increased from last 1 year. Right now dige is of 0.08 usd but may be in future it might go high. If you invest small amount in doge then you can hold for long but if you invest huge amount then you are taking a big risk.

JohnHero

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.

Hold it! everyone loves cheap coin, new commers will buy a lot of doge. Trust me, they would rather buy a coin that is cheap, without considering the total amount of tokens, which is extremely high.
xebecstyx

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:21:41 PM

As far as I know now no one is involved in the development of the Doge project, so if it exists without modifications, then of course it will wither, but it is useful as a withdrawal tool, so the project will not go anywhere.

That's right, me as well. I have not heard any new stuff about Doge coins with regards to any plans from its developers to pump or increase its market cap like the developers of Ripple and LTC. Also, it has been pinned on its price point for quite a while now with little to no actual movement, which is an indicator that there are no plans for it to prosper or gain value. I think it would be better to hold on to it for now, since dumping it would actually mean next to nothing for profit's sake.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:05:34 PM

Doge coin is just only a pump and dump coin i really love to play at this coin i will see a great holdings in the next few days. chart is healthy and it triggered to go up!

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

adibi12

Activity: 285

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:27:57 PM

if I think the dogecoins you have do not have to be replaced with other coins, because according to some analysis I am dogecoins in the future have a high price, although slowly but, that's for sure, because many traders are interested in using dogecoin.
However, the decision is on you.

swetka

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:39:21 PM

if I think the dogecoins you have do not have to be replaced with other coins, because according to some analysis I am dogecoins in the future have a high price, although slowly but, that's for sure, because many traders are interested in using dogecoin.
However, the decision is on you.
I see that this is a coin, but almost recently began to rise in price, so I'm a bit surprised at this excitement. The fact is that lately all the altcoins have strong fluctuations in price, and very good active growth. Even those who did not have good prospects also rose.
PolarPanda89

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:43:48 PM

The problem with this coin is that it's a classic coin with a funny history. Nobody ever expected that this coin would have a market cap from more then 1 billion, but it has. I don't know what the future will bring for Dogecoin, but if a market cap from more then 1 billion is possible a lot is... I don't have any DOGE tokens myself dough... for now...  Roll Eyes
lutcor

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:51:43 AM

Here already said that it is worth a year of dog probably to save coins Doge. I did not change my opinion on this, so I advise you to buy coins and keep them until the next pump, and he will soon be.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:01:38 AM

In the past some days Doge really shows his power and most of people earned good profit so far from Dogecoin. I would say it's better to hold dogecoin and on the other hand RDD coin is also good coin to buy you can diversify your investment in both coins. Both would be good choice.

Sir_Boagalott

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:18:56 AM

Doge coin is a conundrum.  There is absolutely no logical or intelligent reason to ever buy this coin let alone hold it.   However I honestly think the price will go up as it gets closer to the Chinese New Year.  It will defy all conventional wisdom but I think it is going to go up.  It will never really be worth anything though but there could be a bit of money to be made. 
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:21:58 AM

Hi,

experts please suggest.
hmmm do not be in a hurry to sell Dogecoin because Dogecoin is a powerful coin and I think the price will be up to 100 Satoshi
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:32:40 AM

I am holding Doge, and I wish till 2021 I will hold it.because I believe it's market capitalization is to huge but its price still now under below.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:40:46 AM

I suggest you hold dogecoin, as we have seen a significant increase in its price, so there is no point in selling now. Wait a few more months, as dogecoin may touch 1 dollar. I have also been holding several k for more than a year and I think a lot of altcoins would pump in 2018 and dogecoin would be one of them.

Abdulhafeez

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

I believe in the project and the price of doge will surprise many in times to come. Just wait till February
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: