Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:00:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge - Hold or dump ?  (Read 1412 times)
Ajcrypto (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:04:52 PM

i hv a 50 % growth on it in the past 5 days.. i am ok to hold it till it reaches 10 cents... thats all I am looking.. will it reach .10 ? thats what is confusing
stanstan

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:16:06 PM

I suggest you dump it when you are satisfied with your profits,there will be no development with this coin as the developers are inactive for the past 2years.
Yep. Just another meme sensless coin with no value and pure pump speculation. It will sink
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

doge is a perfect indicator for altcoin seasons...looking at the doge/btc chart... ..doge gets pumped & dumped every time...but maybe this time it will be different Grin
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

Theres no point of holding this shitcoin for too long ,take profits and just forget it the coin was dead a long time ago,no active developers for 2years!
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:02:50 PM

As a newbie you would have to experience market cycles before you can get a hold of how crypto works. My only suggestion to you at this time would be that put a lot of time in crypto and not a lot of money.

cryptocrocs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:09:47 PM

Dump it it doesnt even make sense,make some profits and get out when you are happy this coin has no future theres no existing developers!.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.
It is a bad choice to dump it now. Can't you see the recent rise it has recorded? Mind you, new crypto investors are buying into coins with low price and pumping them up. Soon, doges will get its fair share and hodlers will smile. So, I say to you "hodl"

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:12:13 PM

Hi,

I have some Dogecoins. I read it hit 2 billion market cap. I am a newbie . a friend suggested that i dump it and buy reddcoin.

experts please suggest.
Since the inception of alt market there have been just a few coins which have been compared with btc. Doge coin is one of them hodl it long for some great returns. However I wont deny the very same fact for RDD too.
cry4crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:16:33 PM

I will hold my Doge until the day I die!  Grin
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:18:16 PM

I don't think you should have DOGE in the first place, so my argument would be to dump. Of course my opinion will be very different to someone who believes in the coin. It's at a big ATH in usd price though so I think now's a good time to sell.

000JC88

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

Hi,

experts please suggest.

Dump is my opinion, go for DIW, check it at DIWtoken.com, this project has wings and sure is going to fly. Don't take my word don't trust me, check it now, thank me later
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:28:24 PM

You are aware that doge doesnt have active developers for the past 2 years right?you know the answer already.
wklt2002

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:40:12 PM

Well depends at what price you bought it; if you are in profit right now I'd sell, but if you're in loss I'd hold. I think dogecoin will be pumped again, so you can wait for that moment and sell then. At least that's what I'm doing.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:50:07 PM

I think I'm still going to hold the coin for some time. It might be my lucky coin some day. Is really getting some value these few days, I hope it won't see its final burial soon  Grin
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:56:30 PM

Hi,

experts please suggest.
Well it can go up but from this point is risky to hold doge it can crash any time now. If you made good profit i would suggest you to dump it.
Make your own call.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DeangeloVickers

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:00:51 PM

Sold it after 30% rise. Not going back in. More disruptful projects out there as most of you know.
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:09:49 PM

The situation in the market of crypto-currency is very unpredictable. For long, I think you can only keep those coins that are young. DogCoin has already grown quite high. Is there any reason?
The opportunity to earn more is not the reason for you to hold Doge?
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:12:30 PM

Hi,

experts please suggest.
The question is how many dogecoin do you have? because no matter how long you hold it if you have only few dogecoins then you will not earn that big. The good thing about Dogecoin is its circulating supply and its price so you need to utilize that. Your earning will base on how many dogecoin you have but if i were you i will dump it after it pump 30% because i knew that people who also have dogecoin will also dump as they already made profit.

cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:13:43 PM

The doge is dead a long time ago,developers left its development and it was just a meme coin,hold for what?

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:14:01 PM

Hi,

experts please suggest.

Why you take action ( hold ) dogecoin, not profitable I believe. We can see from chart price and volume history, there's no significant moving from dogecoin. Fundamental analyze also say the same, see news history about dogecoin, I believe there's no news can give positive impact about doge. You should leave it ( sell ) before too late or your money will stuck with it. Think again and good luck.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: