Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:27:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've made 600k in Crypto - When to call it quits  (Read 15521 times)
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

I think invest your money and use it smarty for your future use.
Quitting this is not at all a very good option and that too at time when you have this much of experience and know how about the things related to its which helped you in making of this much amount of money. You actually need to stay there in this market as there are likely chances of making more money at the end and it will not be a big deal for you to make more money by doing so.

Learn to quit sometimes, what I mean is its good to secure some profit on this kind of risky market. That's already a huge amount of money and stop putting too much greed on that. Spend and hold some of it will make put you in a good position in the long run.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:21:10 AM

Sorry. But I find that quite hard to believe. I mean you are a newbie, but apparently you have been involved in the cryptocurrency scene for a while now and you claim to have made 600000. ... Maybe, just possibly is me.

But if this is true then I'd go all in and gamble... No that was a joke. Don't do that. But I seriously think that you could make some big cash if you continued trading with you massive profits. I don't know. The decision is up to you. But that is what I would do.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

Quitting this is not at all a very good option and that too at time when you have this much of experience and know how about the things related to its which helped you in making of this much amount of money. You actually need to stay there in this market as there are likely chances of making more money at the end and it will not be a big deal for you to make more money by doing so.

Learn to quit sometimes, what I mean is its good to secure some profit on this kind of risky market. That's already a huge amount of money and stop putting too much greed on that. Spend and hold some of it will make put you in a good position in the long run.
I think quitting is better for the works which are illegal, prohibited or considered as the bad habits in the society. Investing in bitcoin is not some kind of betting that you have earned the profit and now its time to quit, because I think no one retires until his death.

Everyone plans to do certain things with the money and if some one has already made enough money from any work, it means he is good at that work, so better advice will be to stay on that pitch and try to do better this time.
Lilaces

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:14:25 PM

I suggest withdraw the money and do something else from it.
I am strongly agree with you in this discussion because if you are bitcoin holder then there is no doubt in it that soon it will issue you more than triple amount of your investment, so take the profit and invest the remaining so hold it again and you will get the reward of your patience as in a shape of fast and huge profit. One of my friends started to use bitcoin as a small investment and now he is having business and high plazas just because of bitcoin investment and he is earning thousands of dollars per day with bitcoin side additional income.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:14:37 PM

I think quitting is better for the works which are illegal, prohibited or considered as the bad habits in the society. Investing in bitcoin is not some kind of betting that you have earned the profit and now its time to quit, because I think no one retires until his death.

Everyone plans to do certain things with the money and if some one has already made enough money from any work, it means he is good at that work, so better advice will be to stay on that pitch and try to do better this time.
If you are doing illegal on making money then its better to quit it as soon as possible but when you obtained lots of money into legal stuff then I cant think off for a person to quit and leave it behind and secure the money he had been generated because as a human being we do always crave for more because we do all know the importance of money into our lives which means it always comes thru on our minds to accumulate even more as long we are capable to do so.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lhflyfeihong01

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:02:40 AM

Hi,friend.You almost achieve the financial freedom.Congratulations!
I think you have gotten your anwser.U are more experienced than most traders.
Good luck!
Garret44eza

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:15:45 AM

Use it to trade, though it is a little risk but try it.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:21:46 AM

I feel you are a person who has a pretty good level of intelligence that is with what you do with the hold hold of some crypto that has good potential. this is a very interesting portfolio but one thing to keep in mind that until now there is not a very accurate prediction about the crypto world so I think allocating some of the profits you can by doing an offline business is a pretty good alternative it is an anticipation you should do.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cryptograveyard

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:18:38 AM

Diversify some of it into stocks, gold, property or other types of assets.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:05:58 PM

I suggest withdraw the money and do something else from it.
I am strongly agree with you in this discussion because if you are bitcoin holder then there is no doubt in it that soon it will issue you more than triple amount of your investment, so take the profit and invest the remaining so hold it again and you will get the reward of your patience as in a shape of fast and huge profit. One of my friends started to use bitcoin as a small investment and now he is having business and high plazas just because of bitcoin investment and he is earning thousands of dollars per day with bitcoin side additional income.
Now this is some good advice which I have read on this forum, the thing is that people here do not motivate each other and try to get what all they want to get.

I think here we must try to maintain the balance as well, if someone has made some good profit, it is ethical duty for him that he must try to tell others how he managed to earn all that profit, by this the other people will get some motivation and new ideas of getting the maximum will be discussed here. Bravo to those who believe in helping others.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

I feel you are a person who has a pretty good level of intelligence that is with what you do with the hold hold of some crypto that has good potential. this is a very interesting portfolio but one thing to keep in mind that until now there is not a very accurate prediction about the crypto world so I think allocating some of the profits you can by doing an offline business is a pretty good alternative it is an anticipation you should do.
The $ 600k goal is a very, very challenging goal to be able to participate in this project. I believe that the wise investor is the one who knows how to use the money that is available to make a great profit so set your goals to be able to strive and achieve it.

jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:53:38 PM

Yes you can use that money in your will on to spend it. Do not forfet that we could still earn some tokens from bounty campaign. And there are many ICO project offer bounty campaign. You could also use your skills and offer them in this forum to those who are looking for your expertise and get paid. That would be the best time for you to return your investment and its gain. Then spend it in your comfort. And if you still have some savings left the. you can start with small amount of investment. Just buy a little btc and invest it foe long term and kust wait for it to doubled. That is how btc offering us the opportunity. How I wish I could save 600k usd and spend it in my comfort as well.
broilsemla0

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:51:56 AM

Wow! that is a great amount, use it for something good.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

He must be a very lucky man to have this much of the earnings but investing his money into the world of crypto currency as there are number of people who are striving hard to have this much of the profit. However, there is no need to call it off as you ca still manage to make even more amount of money too in your future life. You just need to work in the very similar fashion and that you need to follow the same strategy too.

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:49:14 AM

Diversify some of it into stocks, gold, property or other types of assets.
Yes, diversify it and just don’t put it in the old fashioned stocks and gold. You can buy some property which will give you better result after some time and later on you can get the profit from that as well. And as compared to stocks, I think the crypto currency is better than the stocks and will give you much more returns than them. Also you can diversify it into different altcoins and not just bitcoin, but do remember that the volatility is much higher in the altcoins. Make up your mind and spend or invest it wisely.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:54:30 AM

Wow! that is a great amount, use it for something good.
Exactly, this is actually a very good amount of money and that person who has made this much of the earnings in the world of crypto must be very much lucky as he is almost about to become millionaire but for that, he needs to keep on working hard in crypto instead of quitting it.

There is no point of quitting this for as long as you are making out something beneficial which can then help you in having a better living.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:55:21 PM

If he really wants to do that, it would be better to use just part of it. That is a lot already and buying some sold out coins that stands to be a good project at the dip and selling them when there is a bull rally or FOMO rush on the coin to catch some profit, is always the best time to always drop them and look for the next target before coming back to that one once it finds a bottom. 600k though is a good amount of money and the OP can decide to set up any business offline which may not even have anything to do with crypto.

Obviously, not everyone would have been able to stand to say they have made so much like that after some couple of years. It is addictive, crypto, success, and so on as you will always want to make more as much as possible, so calling it quit, is one thing I doubt if anyone will ever do. For that kind of money for someone like me, I am just starting as I have not even reached any stage.
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:23:52 AM

if we begin the bitcoin games earlier,  it is easy to earn some much ! But now it's not!

winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:17:23 AM

I wouldnt trust anybody but myself and my own research, but i would maybe take some profits. =)
25% of profitt from all coins to new coins you strongly believe in - then let the market repeat itself.

600k in crypto is quite a huge profit, but I don’t think it is a good reason to quit. If I was the one,  I wouldn’t quit immediately,  I will simply withdraw the profit I’ve made so far and start afresh and make more money. #600k is even a small amount of money compared to what I’m seeing people make from Bitcoin. There are people making millions of dollars from this,  but don’t be greedy lol.
At the end is his call if he lives in a poor country that may be enough to retire and live a good life if he lives in the first world then that is a good amount but nothing close enough to retire, but he seems to be talented since he has made so much money in such a short amount of time, I made some money but nothing even close to that so I do not see any reason for him to quit.
KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

Good for you mate and you are one lucky crypto junkie in the rank of newbie.
Things works perfectly fine for you and there is no reason you will succeed in your future plans.
How about investing the other half in bitcoin and hold it long term?

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: