Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:02:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin  (Read 2038 times)
JohnnyBrown

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

yes I think there is a great possibility  fo etherium to surpass bitcoin, as I observe etherium is rapidly increasing

rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

Ethereum has a good growth but i think ethereum can not beat bitcoin because the distance between them is far apart. Bitcoin is higher than ethereum so no can beat the # 1 cryptocurrency that is BTC.
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

At current rate this looks like it. Ethereum has been rising and Bitcoin has been fall all this week and last. The gap is reducing between the too. Although, something like this only possible if Bitcoin dips to a level of ethereum which is highly unlikely. And for ethereum to make a jump of X10 from now is also not possible. So, it will be a while before the switch takes place.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:53:07 PM

Bitcoin has always been the core of cryptocurrencies. Ethereum beating it is still far fetched, however, ethereum has a very good potential to grow. People move because this currency has much less transaction fees than BTC.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

Easily, BTC cannot rise due to scaling issues. Miners and the core team won't update BTC software, so if the growth continues, it won't just be Ethereum. Start thinking of ways to get control of BTC away from greedy people?

I wouldn't be so sure. The fact that we are talking about possibility of ETH to grow as much as BTC will bring same chaos and problems to ether as well.  I agree that btc will be steady for some time but I think eth's growth will be limited as well.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:56:46 PM

Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.
There's a possibility and always have a possibility, if big investors will invest with Ethereum then that would be great to those who holds ETH in a long run and can be their success too. ETHEREUM has still its affordable price that can big investors can invest big amount, so why not?
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

I thinks crypto currency can be beat bitcoin. But ethereum is a very good potential to grow. But it is not possible can ethereum be beat bitcoin, because have a huge difference.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:12:05 PM

Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Thank You, everyone.

My point is simple Bitcoin will stay for a long time in future. I don’t think that BTC will be fractured even if much more its fork will appear. Bitcoin has its own strategy and its price will be stable, BTC is still good investment.
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:20:59 PM

My best guess would be Ethereum #1, BCH #2, with the original Bitcoin fork gradually fading into obscurity as miners move over to BCH. The original Bitcoin is just broken right now with huge transaction backlogs and very slow processing time for transactions that aren't laden with fees. BCH, by contrast, is functioning smoothly and should really have the higher market cap at this point. Ethereum's big edge is that the platform is useful for smart contracts and tokens.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

Bitcoin has always been the core of cryptocurrencies. Ethereum beating it is still far fetched, however, ethereum has a very good potential to grow. People move because this currency has much less transaction fees than BTC.
For now bitcoin still has the best rate in the world of digital currency. Still no other digital currencies have such power bitcoin, so I think for the next few years bitcoin remains the best and there will be no altcoin that can beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is still too strong and there must be a miracle if you want to do so.
CryptoBitCoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

It is correctly noted that Ethereum has a more stable course, but it seems to me not to correctly compare it with bitcoin, because they can be talked about as two systems, like vegetables and fruits. After all, they, in fact, never were in the rank of direct competitors. Bitcoin was originally considered as a means of payment, whereas on the Ethereum network, tokens are used in the implementation of smart contracts. Even representatives of this system suggest not using the Ethereum coin as a means of payment, but this approach still does not help to get rid of the use of its tokens on exchanges. It should be borne in mind that Bitcoin, in fact, is deflationary, since there is a strict limit on the issue of coins of this payment system. The total amount of issued crypto currency will be 21 million digital tokens. In the case of Ether, we are talking about inflation, since the annual release of these funds reaches 18 million coins. Thus, if we consider this money in the long run, the price of Ethereum coins will fall, and the demand for Bitcoin will increase. In addition, already at the moment the number of coins of the first more than 6 times higher than the number of tokens invented by Satoshi Nakamoto.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:36:38 PM

Thank You, everyone.
Currently ethereum when in its stability is very good, but I think it will not be able to replace or compete with bitcoin prices, which is now back down, and in my opinion it's normal, maybe just market share alone, and give people a chance to buy it before going up to level previous highs.

ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:39:30 PM

Thank You, everyone.
Bitcoin's value is so high nowadays and stronger community kept on supporting it despite of its flaws. This year might be a good year for ethereum but it's still a long way to go for ethereum to beat bitcoin's value.But ethereum is really a potential coin and one day it will pump high, might not be this year but on the near future.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

I believe that this year will be the year of Ethereum, now the big players will start to pour their investment of Btc in Eth , thereby increasing the capitalization of Ethereum!
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

I believe that this year will be the year of Ethereum, now the big players will start to pour their investment of Btc in Eth , thereby increasing the capitalization of Ethereum!

ETH will get higher and that is true because many investors will switch to ETH. Wink
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

Thank You, everyone.

I see from the development of ethereum in 2017 until now, the possibility of ethereum can beat bitcoin prices. I think ethereum will beat bitcoin by 2020.

mashort

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:12:16 PM

i think both of the will exist, plus both coins will play different roles. Bitcoin will end up probably being more of a means of storing value while ethereum will be engine of crypto. people will make money on ETH and store it with ETH and BTC. in future BTC will also be adopted more and people will use to transact. so i think its not good to compare ETH and BTC because they will end up playing different roles.
Rate

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

This is impossible ethereum right now is also a conjested most worst than bitcoin, you can make a double spent once you forgot that you already sent the transation it will cost you a more gas, not refundable.

Buy Bitcoin
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:30:27 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum is good coin and for sure you will get a lot of profit after few years of holding.  Bitcoin price as of now is very high compared to the ethereum price .  So its better if you buy bitcoin and ethereum.
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:34:25 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 11:48:57 AM by synapsisxxx

I don't think that will be possible. Atleast not now. Bitcoin is years ahead of ethereum at this point in both usage and sentiment, definitely can happen in the future though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: