Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ethereum be beat Bitcoin  (Read 2038 times)
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:23:57 AM

Another reason why Ethereum's price is rising is that most of the existing and emerging ICOs are based mostly on Ethereum platform. With the increase in the application, there will also be a rise in demand for ether.
Thanks for saying the truth of BTC because many people don’t do this when they admire a coin other than bitcoin. And I don’t think that Ethereum can beat the crypto king ever. You yourself are admitting that no coin can surpass its market demand and it is also available in scarce supply while Ethereum is still in abundance. These factors matter a lot and BTC has the biggest community of investors which will increase its worth with time.
crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:34:07 AM

Absolutely and I think it might hit up to $1000, ETH is around $700+ right now and prices at the market are about to stabilize and the market is green again and there are projects in the market as well. One of the recent projects which I think will never let you down is blockgrain.io. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their sale has recently started.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:47:23 AM

Of course, it can not happen.
Ethereum has a stable value so the Ethereum value will not beat Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a coin whose value can rise sharply in a short time, but Ethereum tends to be stable.
From this simple analysis, it seems that Bitcoin will remain the king of Cryptocurrency.
MarioSPGroup

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:57:41 AM

Personally I dont think that ETH can never beat Bitcoin. Most people who hear the first time about Cryptocurrency does hear about Bitcoin. The Currency which beats bitcoin is not made yet, but I am sure that soon there will be a new "money" which will beat it. Nothing will last forever...

anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Sorry For bad English. I am trying to improve it.

Thank You, everyone.
Yes, of course, one-day Ethereum could beat Bitcoin. Someday the price of Ethereum will be higher than Bitcoin. But if for this year I believe Bitcoin is still the best for high prices. Maybe Ethereum could be better than Bitcoin in a few years. I'm not sure this year Ethereum can beat Bitcoin.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

Ethereum is mooning incredibly with stability, But bitcoin still a volatile coin. Lots of crypto expert telling that 2018 Will be for Ethereum. So, what do you think, Can Ethereum beat Bitcoin?

Thank You, everyone.
there is the prospect but i dont see it happening immediately.
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:54:48 AM

everything may happen in crypto, even the ones with out working products are now also mooning without any good reason, why not ETH? really why not?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:09:47 PM

For me, I do not see any possibility of ethereum beating bitcoin as bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency, it is the oldest, most stable, it is strong, has promising potentials and very intelligent  management team who are ready to fix a fault as soon as it arise. Ethereum might also be strong and stable but cannot overtake its mother.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:09:19 PM

For me, I do not see any possibility of ethereum beating bitcoin as bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency, it is the oldest, most stable, it is strong, has promising potentials and very intelligent  management team who are ready to fix a fault as soon as it arise. Ethereum might also be strong and stable but cannot overtake its mother.
I am also with you. If Ethereum was supposed to beat bitcoin ever, it would have already and now that there is a huge difference between the price of ETH and BTC, it has absolutely become possible for not only ETH but all of the crypto coins to overtake the crypto king. Bitcoin is far beyond the upper limits and reach of all other digital asset. It will keep its position forever now.
KalaiBTC

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:08:27 AM

Yes, this can happen if in the next few years. Currently, it is not possible, although ETH is appreciated, but they can not compete with BTC. The current price of BTC is too high, many times higher than ETH.
With due respect but don’t you think that if this was supposed to happen ever, then Ethereum would have already beaten the hell out of bitcoin but after years of struggle and competition, it has failed to even come anywhere near to bitcoin.Bitcoin is unbeatable. It is the best of the bests. Most important, Ethereum depends on bitcoin for its survival. Not only ETH but the whole market follows bitcoin.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:54:05 AM

Thank You, everyone.
Perhaps this cryptocurrency will bypass all sufficient bitcoin, but it will definitely be difficult, and besides the bitcoin itself can increase dramatically.
ETH is indeed one of the best crypto coin amongst all the crypto coins which are there in the world of the crypto currencies but I don’t think so that any such thing will ever happen. It is because of the reason that bitcoin is the real backbone of the entire crypto market and that no other coin can replace bitcoin no matter what. Bitcoin is and will always remain the most favorite coin.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:08:28 AM

Thank You, everyone.
Perhaps this cryptocurrency will bypass all sufficient bitcoin, but it will definitely be difficult, and besides the bitcoin itself can increase dramatically.
ETH is indeed one of the best crypto coin amongst all the crypto coins which are there in the world of the crypto currencies but I don’t think so that any such thing will ever happen. It is because of the reason that bitcoin is the real backbone of the entire crypto market and that no other coin can replace bitcoin no matter what. Bitcoin is and will always remain the most favorite coin.
I think that there is a chance that bitcoin can be dethroned at the number one spot in terms of market capitalization but not right now because bitcoin has already established it's integrity. Maybe after 10 years from now where a good project will come and that will lure more investors into it.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:47:54 PM

If ethereum have the chance to overtake bitcoin, it only time can tell. Perhaps it will take many before ethereum can claim the throne of being the no.1 cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will continue to be the king of cryptocurrency and ethereum will have to accomplish what bitcoin accomplished in recent years to be able surpass it. Aside from ethereum, there also some promising coins that have  the potential to detrone bitcoin.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:36:30 AM

But as far as I am not able, once the ETH has strengthened, BTC does not mean anything to ETH. ETH prices will rise in the future, beat the BTC in the next few years, if true, it may take 5 years.
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:51:39 AM

I think ethereum can never beat bitcoin because bitcoin is the oldest coin, if there is no bitcoin then there will be no ethereum and all altcoin and i see the price difference very far .. bitcoin may not go down $ 1000 and ethereum may not reach $ 7000 .. bitcoin will last at $ 9000- $ 30000 and ethereum will last at $ 800- $ 5000 that's my thinking
KalaiBTC

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:00:36 AM

If ethereum have the chance to overtake bitcoin, it only time can tell. Perhaps it will take many before ethereum can claim the throne of being the no.1 cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will continue to be the king of cryptocurrency and ethereum will have to accomplish what bitcoin accomplished in recent years to be able surpass it. Aside from ethereum, there also some promising coins that have  the potential to detrone bitcoin.
Ethereum does not possess what it takes to beat bitcoin. It is still a child in front of BTC. Moreover, it depends on BTC for survival. You must have noticed by now that most of the coins do exactly the same as bitcoin does. Ethereum is no different from those altcoins. If ever it was possible for ETH to overtake BTC, it would have grown near to bitcoin at least once but it never happened.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:46:14 AM

In my opinion, in 2018 this increase occurs for bitcoin and all altcoins. The main point is bitcoin rise, then all altcoins will also rise, not just ETH alone. The difference between ETH and BTC is very much if BTC continues to rise, ETH also keeps rising. BTC will get farther when ETH chases it. So, I think it's hard for ETH to beat BTC, especially in 2018. That's very unlikely.

No, it will not happen. I believe that Ethereum will be one of the leading coins during the next several years. But after few yeard it is possible that Ethereum become number 1
aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

In my opinion, in 2018 this increase occurs for bitcoin and all altcoins. The main point is bitcoin rise, then all altcoins will also rise, not just ETH alone. The difference between ETH and BTC is very much if BTC continues to rise, ETH also keeps rising. BTC will get farther when ETH chases it. So, I think it's hard for ETH to beat BTC, especially in 2018. That's very unlikely.

No, it will not happen. I believe that Ethereum will be one of the leading coins during the next several years. But after few yeard it is possible that Ethereum become number 1

You are right that ethereum will be one of the leading coins in the future but I don't think it will surpass bitcoin because by that time bitcoin will also be very expensive and will still be the number 1 crypto.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:27:50 PM

A very interesting question and my opinion about him probably not. But anything can happen. But it is better to invest bitcoin as it is the most valuable in the cryptocurrency market.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:05:14 AM

the beat is clearly not. ethereum is still not strong enough to defeat bitcoin. bitcoin itself has always been a benchmark price for another altcoin including the ethereum. so the odds are owned ethereum I thought would not exist.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: