Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:04:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OTC Token] Otcrit Platform - New Exchange and Marketplace Platform  (Read 3807 times)
bitoshka

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:17:07 AM

I heard that holders will get paid, is that true?
Yes, OTC token holders receive a share of the profit our company makes from each service we provide. This also applies to content creators who will get a share of our advertisement program, similar to what YouTube does.

That’s cool, not many projects pay to holders, however this feature is becoming more and more popular. And what about advertisement program for creators? More details on it, please  Smiley
Otcrit Platform

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

Yes, OTC token holders receive a share of the profit our company makes from each service we provide. This also applies to content creators who will get a share of our advertisement program, similar to what YouTube does.

That’s cool, not many projects pay to holders, however this feature is becoming more and more popular. And what about advertisement program for creators? More details on it, please  Smiley

You can read about it here or in our WP: https://medium.com/@OtcritPlatform/how-are-we-going-to-run-ads-on-the-platform-3f8dfe641b2b

More details will be available when the platform is fully developed and functional.
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:41:26 PM

Hi, dev! Otcrit is exactly what traders and investors need right now. Are you gonna be a Crypto Rating Agency? Like Moody?
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

You can read about it here or in our WP: https://medium.com/@OtcritPlatform/how-are-we-going-to-run-ads-on-the-platform-3f8dfe641b2b

More details will be available when the platform is fully developed and functional.

Read your article, i like the way you are going to realise ads. Not every project will be promoted, but only the best ones.
And one more question about dividends from tokens, dev ) Do you know, how often will i receive profit from them?
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:29:00 PM

I’m just a bit upset about payments in OTC.. I prefer more reliable and stable cc, like btc, eth, ltc..
Otcrit Platform

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:38:41 PM

Read your article, i like the way you are going to realise ads. Not every project will be promoted, but only the best ones.
And one more question about dividends from tokens, dev ) Do you know, how often will i receive profit from them?

Every week. Smiley

I’m just a bit upset about payments in OTC.. I prefer more reliable and stable cc, like btc, eth, ltc..

You will be able to exchange your tokens for BTC/ETH/LTC on the platform. The rewards are paid in Ether as well.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:45:44 PM

You should read the article more attentively, mate Wink It is written there, that: "Unlike the rewards from fees on the exchange and subscriptions that token holders receive in Ether, the ad revenue will be distributed in OTC tokens to reward our valued authors and analysts" So, if you are just a token holder and not an author or analyst, then you will receive profit in eth. By the way, it is a first project, on my memory, that pay in eth, not in tokens.
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:14:47 PM

What data are you going to collect and analyse for your reviews? How would that differ from existing services?
Zast

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:00:12 PM

On the crypto market, there is really a lot of low-quality information, in which it's extremely difficult to be oriented not only to a beginner, but also to an experienced trader. How are you going to solve this problem? Why can I find high-quality material exactly on your site? How will you differ from other similar sites?

I agree with you, it's hard to understand what's going on here, even if you will subscribe on 30 telegram channels about crypto Cheesy As i understood, this team wants to hire some experts, in order to provide high quality analysis, so it won't be just another ICO-list with overall info and an estimate. 
Otcrit Platform

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:53:50 PM

What data are you going to collect and analyse for your reviews? How would that differ from existing services?

The data will be the one, presented by the projects (WP, Github, website), but it will be looked into in a critical manner. Through our guidelines analysts will be breaking down the business plan piece by piece, developers will be evaluating the code, researchers will be digging for any inconsistencies with the team' statements, alleged collaborations, etc. We'll be very skeptical and critical towards all projects. Investors need protection, while promising ventures need to be highlighted. Our strive is to introduce blockchain to the everyday life, not to promise everyone to be a millionaire someday.

We are mainly interested in the usability of the crypto-assets, hence, we are developing our own Proof of Usability concept. Beta-testers will be trying the products and services for themselves before laying down their estimates. If a product or a service cannot be adopted by the general public, then they have no future. Unlike our competitors, we are interested mainly in the disruptive projects, that could survive a possible market crash - not the speculative cryptocurrencies.
When we rate a project, some of the factors we will base that on will be the Idea, Usability, Adoption, Development, Founders, Team, Advisers, Partners, Investors, Competitors, SM activity, Existing customer base, Roadmap, Code, Product and more.
Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

As a potential customer of your service, I'm CEO, I would like to clarify one point, we will be collecting information for analysis and then pass it on to your experts for analysis or both of these actions are on you? What do we need to provide?
Otcrit Platform

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:54:21 PM

As a potential customer of your service, I'm CEO, I would like to clarify one point, we will be collecting information for analysis and then pass it on to your experts for analysis or both of these actions are on you? What do we need to provide?

Both cases are possible but the idea is that our team will collect all information we could get our hands on and if we can collect more by contacting the company and founders this will only help the process and show transparency to the community and investors.
Titomonriki

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:53:55 AM

Both cases are possible but the idea is that our team will collect all information we could get our hands on and if we can collect more by contacting the company and founders this will only help the process and show transparency to the community and investors.

Good, and one more question. Can I order an evaluation of my project to the expert I liked on your platform? Or this process will be automated?
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:20:30 AM

Wow.. your wp is rather big, more than 50 pages in Russian..
Do you have an introductory video which will help to better understand the essence of the project?
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:30:54 AM

Do you have an introductory video which will help to better understand the essence of the project?

Yep, it will be great! It is much easier to perceive information through such videos Smiley
Fanat74

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:46:14 AM

Yep, it will be great! It is much easier to perceive information through such videos Smiley

Guys, they even have a youtube channel, despite there are only 5 videos there..
Are you planning to promote it? Huh
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:00:37 AM

So, one more exchange, this is just getting boring..  Undecided
What are your advantage, compared to others?
Chu@N

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:08:04 AM

So, one more exchange, this is just getting boring..  Undecided
What are your advantage, compared to others?

Did you read the WP, mate? This project is not about exchange, it’s about providing investors high quality information, although they are also planning to launch their own exchange, but, again, Otcrit is not just about that. Wink
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:39:46 AM

Guys, they even have a youtube channel, despite there are only 5 videos there..
Are you planning to promote it? Huh

They add new ones, pretty often, so, i suppose, yes, they are.  Wink
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

A lot - means a detailed work, but as they say: the truth lies in the details. In general, this WP reflects the seriousness of the intentions of the team, and this is the most important.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: