Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OTC Token] Otcrit Platform - New Exchange and Marketplace Platform  (Read 3803 times)
Otcrit Platform

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:05:21 PM

Hi, dev! Does your team experienced enough to develop such a huge project? Is it your first ICO?

I've read, that their CTO has developed platform for Trading 212
I was trading with that broker for some time, and i really like their platform, it's pretty easy to use Smiley

Yes, this is correct, we have experienced developers in our team and we also have ghost programmers helping us out and ready to join full time. This is also our first ICO, but we have people on our advisory board with a lot of experience already in this young space and this new way of fundraising.
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:13:50 PM

In video you say that you can't find the right information on start ups via the Internet, but investors and traders somehow find it and make successful investments. So, maybe there is no such problem? Huh
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:17:56 PM

In video you say that you can't find the right information on start ups via the Internet, but investors and traders somehow find it and make successful investments. So, maybe there is no such problem? Huh

I agree, I am subscribed to 20 telegram channels, I also look through the ICO-lists regularly, add watch couple more channels on YouTube and there is no shortage of high-quality information about it. Of course, we will have to look for it, but still we live in the age of "information technologies", it's time to learn how to separate the grain from the chaff Wink
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:26:14 PM

I agree, I am subscribed to 20 telegram channels, I also look through the ICO-lists regularly, add watch couple more channels on YouTube and there is no shortage of high-quality information about it. Of course, we will have to look for it, but still we live in the age of "information technologies", it's time to learn how to separate the grain from the chaff Wink

You are right, guys, there is really no information deficit, but on all these channels the same information is circling around and basically this is ordinary news, maximum they will add tech. analysis, but this is just the pick of the iceberg. To earn in the long run this is not enough. Just here, Otcrit appears with its thorough analysis not only of the background information and the pulse of quotations, but also the underlying of all the projects
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:35:27 PM

Hi, dev, how many followers i need to have in twitter in order to participate in your bounty campaign?
Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:41:10 PM

You are right, guys, there is really no information deficit, but on all these channels the same information is circling around and basically this is ordinary news, maximum they will add tech. analysis, but this is just the pick of the iceberg. To earn in the long run this is not enough. Just here, Otcrit appears with its thorough analysis not only of the background information and the pulse of quotations, but also the underlying of all the projects

Especially, when the hype around cryptocurrency will settle down and there will be quiet times when it is necessary to seriously approach the analysis of projects, and not just buy everything and make profits, due to the continuous growth of the market Smiley
Zast

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:46:11 PM

Watch this interview with one of our founders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOhqm8NAis4

It was interesting to watch, thank you, devs, for this. But need more such content Tongue
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:03:07 PM

Especially, when the hype around cryptocurrency will settle down and there will be quiet times when it is necessary to seriously approach the analysis of projects, and not just buy everything and make profits, due to the continuous growth of the market Smiley

I've read their wp, guys, there are such kinds of analyses, about which I have never heard Cheesy I strongly recommend that you read it, learn a lot of new things.
Deform

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:12:23 PM

I've read their wp, guys, there are such kinds of analyses, about which I have never heard Cheesy I strongly recommend that you read it, learn a lot of new things.

It's PRESTEL analysis, mate – classic Wink
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:38:51 PM

It's PRESTEL analysis, mate – classic Wink

So, why not just to buy now and keep a couple of years? And no need in PRESTEL  Grin
Otcrit Platform

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:07:44 PM

I agree I am subscribed to 20 telegram channels, I also look through the ICO-lists regularly, add watch couple more channels on YouTube and there is no shortage of high-quality information about it. Of course, we will have to look for it, but still we live in the age of "information technologies", it's time to learn how to separate the grain from the chaff Wink

It is not hard to make a good investment decision when everyone is putting money in the market and there are so much hype and advertisement. Have you thought about the fact that probably all of these channels offer some kind of paid endorsement? Maybe a paid pinned post, maybe just "mentioning" of a project one too many times. And again you must follow 20 channels on telegram and youtube and blogs, etc. We put everything in one place and we remove the bad low-quality promotional type of information that aims to trick you into believing that the project has long-term potential. Maybe it doesn't, a lot of projects has this potential but this still doesn't mean we should not challenge them and dig deeper and deeper to learn more about their product, strategy, and fundamentals.

What we are getting ready for is the next stage of the crypto market. The stage where all we become more mature, we understand what we are dealing with and we take more professional approach. It's not a coincidence we compare the crypto space to the wild wild west. It is. But when the community gets bigger, when we are more educated when we see more regulations, you will not be able to just hype and promote. You will need to work, you'll need to show what you are capable of before collecting $40,000,000 for an idea that will never become a business.

Try to find information about any public company trading on NASDAQ. Now try to find the same amount of information about a company traded on Bittrex. Don't you think there is too much of "Guy, they are building a great product, they have so many partnerships, this is the next big thing".

Again, this doesn't mean there are no good channels and group who are dedicated to help, educate and do proper research. But nothing is what it seems it is in this market. 20 000 telegrams channels with fake members, 300 pages on bitcoin talk full of shills, 20+ videos on youtube for 1 BTC each. Believe me, if you now develop the best algorithm, 10 times faster than BITCOIN, 100 times more secure and private than monero, with the lowest amount of fees and no need of POW, no one would ever do a video about it until you somehow reach top 10 all of a sudden. Because most people don't care about this and don't review quality projects if they don't get paid.

The community now only sees a good project in the ones that have crushed their campaigns, collecting $30m for 7 minutes. How great is this project, huh? We think a project is great only because everyone keeps repeating how great it is. In reality, it is probably a scam with a very good marketing strategy and a million dollars budget for the advertisement that should actually be more than enough in many cases to build the product you need the funding for. But people are greedy. We need more tokens we need more speculation and even exchanges can't handle the number of requests so they just charge $2m for listing. And we pay them, we bend over and we give away our capital without a fight and our investors are happy about it because they get to sell and speculate. They don't care what you are building, they don't care about the product. Welcome to what we have created because we think everything is fine as long as "I made 10x on my investment".

Come back in two years and you will see what Otcrit has become and how valuable the platform is.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:49:53 AM

Hi, dev! Otcrit is exactly what traders and investors need right now. Are you gonna be a Crypto Rating Agency? Like Moody?

I suppose, yes, the functions of Otcrit will be similar to Moody, but in crypto world
First of all it’s deep analysis, don't know about similar rating system, Otcrit might differ here
Chu@N

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:11:55 AM

Hi, dev! Otcrit is exactly what traders and investors need right now. Are you gonna be a Crypto Rating Agency? Like Moody?

I suppose, yes, the functions of Otcrit will be similar to Moody, but in crypto world
First of all it’s deep analysis, don't know about similar rating system, Otcrit might differ here

But Otcrit will be wider, they are going to create an entire ecosystem, including their own exchange, around their reviews.
It will be interesting to watch how it gonna be Smiley
Otcrit Platform

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:18:46 AM

We are developing a very wide and complete rating system for ICOs and cryptocurrencies that we hope will be available with the launch of our redesign.
CrYpTEr$$

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

Why only 100 companies will be included in your index? Is it possible that in time there will be more?
Aberrant

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:05:41 PM

Why only 100 companies will be included in your index? Is it possible that in time there will be more?

In the next couple of years, I don't think that they will need to increase the number of companies in the index, until there are so many worthy projects. However, in a few years it will be quite a reasonable step, because if you think that more than 100 projects are worthy of being in your rating, why not to increase it?
Otcrit Platform

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:30:21 PM

In the next couple of years, I don't think that they will need to increase the number of companies in the index, until there are so many worthy projects. However, in a few years it will be quite a reasonable step, because if you think that more than 100 projects are worthy of being in your rating, why not to increase it?

We will start with 100 and go from there. There more bad projects than good unfortunately so this is like a good average. This doesn't mean that we will only have 100 projects in our database. We will have all of them but these will be the most solid tokens with highest ratings.
EfIRchEk

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:19:08 PM

I agree I am subscribed to 20 telegram channels, I also look through the ICO-lists regularly, add watch couple more channels on YouTube and there is no shortage of high-quality information about it. Of course, we will have to look for it, but still we live in the age of "information technologies", it's time to learn how to separate the grain from the chaff Wink

It is not hard to make a good investment decision when everyone is putting money in the market and there are so much hype and advertisement. Have you thought about the fact that probably all of these channels offer some kind of paid endorsement? Maybe a paid pinned post, maybe just "mentioning" of a project one too many times. And again you must follow 20 channels on telegram and youtube and blogs, etc. We put everything in one place and we remove the bad low-quality promotional type of information that aims to trick you into believing that the project has long-term potential. Maybe it doesn't, a lot of projects has this potential but this still doesn't mean we should not challenge them and dig deeper and deeper to learn more about their product, strategy, and fundamentals.

What we are getting ready for is the next stage of the crypto market. The stage where all we become more mature, we understand what we are dealing with and we take more professional approach. It's not a coincidence we compare the crypto space to the wild wild west. It is. But when the community gets bigger, when we are more educated when we see more regulations, you will not be able to just hype and promote. You will need to work, you'll need to show what you are capable of before collecting $40,000,000 for an idea that will never become a business.

Try to find information about any public company trading on NASDAQ. Now try to find the same amount of information about a company traded on Bittrex. Don't you think there is too much of "Guy, they are building a great product, they have so many partnerships, this is the next big thing".

Again, this doesn't mean there are no good channels and group who are dedicated to help, educate and do proper research. But nothing is what it seems it is in this market. 20 000 telegrams channels with fake members, 300 pages on bitcoin talk full of shills, 20+ videos on youtube for 1 BTC each. Believe me, if you now develop the best algorithm, 10 times faster than BITCOIN, 100 times more secure and private than monero, with the lowest amount of fees and no need of POW, no one would ever do a video about it until you somehow reach top 10 all of a sudden. Because most people don't care about this and don't review quality projects if they don't get paid.

The community now only sees a good project in the ones that have crushed their campaigns, collecting $30m for 7 minutes. How great is this project, huh? We think a project is great only because everyone keeps repeating how great it is. In reality, it is probably a scam with a very good marketing strategy and a million dollars budget for the advertisement that should actually be more than enough in many cases to build the product you need the funding for. But people are greedy. We need more tokens we need more speculation and even exchanges can't handle the number of requests so they just charge $2m for listing. And we pay them, we bend over and we give away our capital without a fight and our investors are happy about it because they get to sell and speculate. They don't care what you are building, they don't care about the product. Welcome to what we have created because we think everything is fine as long as "I made 10x on my investment".

Come back in two years and you will see what Otcrit has become and how valuable the platform is.

I like in your project that you are ahead of time, although in fact many projects on the blockchain are ahead of time, but still. Now, really, very few people have a serious approach to trading with the crypto currency, mostly people buy and sell on signals, and it is difficult to give unprofitable signals on such a hype
Bulllbas

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:28:04 PM

Have you got recommendations in your reviews? Or just dry analysis and nothing redundant?
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:52:10 PM

I like in your project that you are ahead of time, although in fact many projects on the blockchain are ahead of time, but still. Now, really, very few people have a serious approach to trading with the crypto currency, mostly people buy and sell on signals, and it is difficult to give unprofitable signals on such a hype

The position on the lead, by the way, is important strategically, since there are no competitors and there is time to turn around. And mistakes will not be so fatal, but you can’t become successful without them Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: