Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:42:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OTC Token] Otcrit Platform - New Exchange and Marketplace Platform  (Read 3807 times)
Chu@N

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:18:29 PM

Hi, dev, i'm interested in your project, how can I join the expert's team?

You need to enhance the reputation, and then Otctrit might pick you to their team Wink

You mean to enhance the reputation on the platform? How can i do it?

Yes, i mean on the platform. You need to write high-quality reviews, which then will be estimated by other members with high reputation and, actually, by the team. If your estimation will be enough, then, probably, they will bring you into the experts’ team  Smiley
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:27:40 PM

You need to enhance the reputation, and then Otctrit might pick you to their team Wink

Yes, i mean on the platform. You need to write high-quality reviews, which then will be estimated by other members with high reputation and, actually, by the team. If your estimation will be enough, then, probably, they will bring you into the experts’ team  Smiley

I'm generally impressed with the structure of the project, how much it is thought out.
So, it is not surprising that it allows you to maximize the benefit of all participants in the process.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

I'm generally impressed with the structure of the project, how much it is thought out.
So, it is not surprising that it allows you to maximize the benefit of all participants in the process.

A single system with certain standards, they even have a template for writing reviews, and this greatly simplifies the work of analysts, and helps not to forget to write about the necessary details.
Zast

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

Hi, dev! What soft and hard caps do you have during the Pre-Ico?
And how is your Pre-Iso going? It's started about a week ago..
ptrk (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 90

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:00:59 PM

Otcrit Founder Interview about the issues in the crypto space
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOhqm8NAis4
Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:37:14 PM

Hi, dev! What soft and hard caps do you have during the Pre-Ico?
And how is your Pre-Iso going? It's started about a week ago..

And what privileges do investors have, if they participate in Pre-sale?
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:02:07 AM

You have translated your WP in many languages, that would attract investors which are not very good at English.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:21:15 AM

You have translated your WP in many languages, that would attract investors which are not very good at English.

But they still don’t have Italian Grin Do you need help to translate your WP to Italian?
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:30:43 AM

But they still don’t have Italian Grin Do you need help to translate your WP to Italian?

Probably, yes, it’s a part of bounty program, so you will be rewarded for your favour  Wink
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:34:29 AM

Your team from Russia? Where you exhange registered and based? And what currencies will be trading on your exhange?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
BensonVIP126

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

good platform and i think this project quite good for following the progress it.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:38:55 AM

the platform they offer is very interesting because it's a solution that many people want
team project definitely work hard to make it happen, not only that they also need the support of all the participants because it also has a positive impact

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

Otcrit  has been added to  WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the Otcrit on WISERICO and follow Otcrit on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

The project merges traditional and over-the-counter trading while giving its users access to in-depth expert analyses and reports about various blockchain projects focusing mostly on their OTC 100 Index.

The advanced trading platform Otcritex will have no listing fees but will also have very strict rules and only allow digital assets issued by companies with solid teams and active development. Traders will have 3 ways to pay fewer-to-no fees while trading. This is possible by being active, by inviting friends and by using the OTC tokens.
The OTC token, however, will reward its holders with 10% of all profit the company makes from fees, advertisement, subscriptions, audits and benchmarking services.

Mr. Nobody

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:20:50 AM

Your team from Russia? Where you exhange registered and based? And what currencies will be trading on your exhange?

Although we have team members from Belarus, the core team is Bulgarian. Our exchange has not been registered yet, as its development is still in an early stage, but it will be done in either Bulgaria or Georgia (the country, not the state). We will start off by trading crypto-currencies that we deem promising - I can still not disclose to you which they are going to be though. We need to look into every single angle of a project with our community researchers and platform experts before deciding whether it is worth being listed on the Otcritex or not. In the future, we would also want to introduce fiat to the exchange.
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:38:48 AM

Hello, dev, are you planning to trade your tokens on other exchanges? Or only on yours?
Suarezzz

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:49:49 AM

Hello, dev, are you planning to trade your tokens on other exchanges? Or only on yours?

Interesting question. As i understand, they are going to change the entire process behind exchanges, so will they support current realities?
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:16:38 AM

Interesting question. As i understand, they are going to change the entire process behind exchanges, so will they support current realities?

They are planning to change it, yes. But this takes time, and now they need an access to the exchange.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:36:54 AM

They are planning to change it, yes. But this takes time, and now they need an access to the exchange.

Agree, token holders must have an opportunity to sell his tokens, and it must be provided by Otcrit
Casperok

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:29:16 AM

Although we have team members from Belarus, the core team is Bulgarian. Our exchange has not been registered yet, as its development is still in an early stage, but it will be done in either Bulgaria or Georgia (the country, not the state). We will start off by trading crypto-currencies that we deem promising - I can still not disclose to you which they are going to be though. We need to look into every single angle of a project with our community researchers and platform experts before deciding whether it is worth being listed on the Otcritex or not. In the future, we would also want to introduce fiat to the exchange.

Wow.. if you introduce fiat to your exchange, you will become №1 among crypto exchanges! I'm looking forward to that day Wink
OMLETovich

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:37:02 AM

Wow.. if you introduce fiat to your exchange, you will become №1 among crypto exchanges! I'm looking forward to that day Wink

It is a matter of time. I’m sure, many exchanges want to provide fiat to their platforms, but, probably, that’s not so simple, thus no one had done it before
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: