Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OTC Token] Otcrit Platform - New Exchange and Marketplace Platform  (Read 3807 times)
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

Hallo, dev! What is the current state of the project and what are you going to do next? Wanna know some details..
Bulllbas

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

Devs, are you planning to participate in conferences? Where and when?
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

I really like the concept of the project, it will be very useful for trading community
I’m, as an investor, really interested in further development! Good luck, guys Wink
Ceburekus

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:42:13 PM

Yes, that's quite important part of marketing campaign, so i want to know some details, too.. Or you don't think, that this is significant?
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

During the ICO and after it, it is important to gather an experienced team of advisers. I see you have it Wink That's definitely increasing your potential!
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:35:36 PM

During the ICO and after it, it is important to gather an experienced team of advisers. I see you have it Wink That's definitely increasing your potential!

The team is experienced, but the most important fact is that all of them are from all over the world, we live in the age of globalisation after all Wink
Aberrant

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:52:33 PM

The team is experienced, but the most important fact is that all of them are from all over the world, we live in the age of globalisation after all Wink

I agree, they look credibly, but how can i ensure, that your advisors are real? Not just photo from social networks?
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

The project looks really tempting, I'll take time to think it over.
You can try to convince me that these are worthwhile investments.  Wink
How is you Pre-sale is going, by the way?
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:06:46 PM

I agree, they look credibly, but how can i ensure, that your advisors are real? Not just photo from social networks?

Just click the link "linkedin" and you will see, that those people are real Grin
Aberrant

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:12:31 PM

Just click the link "linkedin" and you will see, that those people are real Grin

Unfortunately, this website is prohibited in my country, so i can't do it Undecided
Also they might be real, but don't have any connection with Otcrit and even don't know, that such project exists )
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:15:34 PM

Your team from Russia? Where you exhange registered and based? And what currencies will be trading on your exhange?

Although we have team members from Belarus, the core team is Bulgarian. Our exchange has not been registered yet, as its development is still in an early stage, but it will be done in either Bulgaria or Georgia (the country, not the state). We will start off by trading crypto-currencies that we deem promising - I can still not disclose to you which they are going to be though. We need to look into every single angle of a project with our community researchers and platform experts before deciding whether it is worth being listed on the Otcritex or not. In the future, we would also want to introduce fiat to the exchange.

Thank you for aswer. And when you planning to register company? You must get a lisence for exhanges as well. And this must be done before ICO, because we have a risk, that you cant get lisence ...  Huh

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Praveen Bhardwaj

Activity: 135

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:50:58 PM

Your Bounty management is very good.I really enjoy it.
Mr. Nobody

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:33:17 AM

Your team from Russia? Where you exhange registered and based? And what currencies will be trading on your exhange?

Although we have team members from Belarus, the core team is Bulgarian. Our exchange has not been registered yet, as its development is still in an early stage, but it will be done in either Bulgaria or Georgia (the country, not the state). We will start off by trading crypto-currencies that we deem promising - I can still not disclose to you which they are going to be though. We need to look into every single angle of a project with our community researchers and platform experts before deciding whether it is worth being listed on the Otcritex or not. In the future, we would also want to introduce fiat to the exchange.

Thank you for aswer. And when you planning to register company? You must get a lisence for exhanges as well. And this must be done before ICO, because we have a risk, that you cant get lisence ...  Huh

We are already a company, which is officially registered in Bulgaria, but the exchange itself needs an additional registration. And in order to obtain the licence, one has to meet a capital requirement of 750,000 EUR. It is one of the main reasons for us to conduct the ICO in the first place. We have the developers, working on the exchange in the meantime and one of the products - the alpha version of the informational marketplace (soon to get a brand new redesign) is already out there. If the ICO is not successful and we don't reach the soft cap, then everyone will get their ETH back. If it is, however, then there is no risk of not getting the licence because we would have filled the most important requirement and we will initiate the legal process straight away.
Mr. Nobody

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:43:04 AM

Yes, that's quite important part of marketing campaign, so i want to know some details, too.. Or you don't think, that this is significant?

We already had a representative of ours on the Blockchain&Bitcoin Conference in Istanbul on the 1st of March, we have attended also several events in Berlin and Sofia. We are very likely to have a representative on The World Blockchain Forum in Dubai on 16th&17th of April, which is among the most important crypto-events in the world. We are also considering seriously attending a major upcoming summit in Amsterdam, once we are certain about it, we will announce it via our social media Smiley
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

Hi, dev! Will you accept deposits in fiat? I mean on the Otcrit Exchange Huh
Deform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:45:10 PM

I've read your wp, but what i still don't get is will your exchange be decentralized or centralized? Tell me, please Smiley
Yoverdot

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:12:59 PM

I've read your wp, but what i still don't get is will your exchange be decentralized or centralized? Tell me, please Smiley

Probably, decentralised one, because there's no point in building smth with irrelevant approach. We live at the time of decentralisation  Wink
Otcrit Platform

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:14:14 PM

It will be a centralized exchange with decentralized payments on the research platform. We believe dex exchanges still need a few years to prove they work and the technology needs to catch up to the fast and reliable centralized platforms like balance and bittrex, for example. We are developing what can provide the best user experience at the moment.

Yes, we are planning to do that, but at first, it will only be crypto-to-crypto exchange but fiat currencies and payments will come as soon as possible.

Probably, decentralised one, because there's no point in building smth with irrelevant approach. We live at the time of decentralisation  Wink

If you dig deeper into our project you will understand that at the moment decentralized platform will not serve the users as well as we want. Smiley Nothing wrong with a centralized platform as long as it's secured and constantly tested. Many users prefer this way of trading and this will continue to be like this because trust me, people lose passwords and PK's and we need to have an entity to go to when we have an issue with the platform. We do however plan to research and develop a DEX platform and test it while our exchange is also running to make sure we can launch a product that the people want when the time is right.
Deform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:25:27 PM

It will be a centralized exchange with decentralized payments on the research platform. We believe dex exchanges still need a few years to prove they work and the technology needs to catch up to the fast and reliable centralized platforms like balance and bittrex, for example. We are developing what can provide the best user experience at the moment.

Yes, we are planning to do that, but at first, it will only be crypto-to-crypto exchange but fiat currencies and payments will come as soon as possible.

If you dig deeper into our project you will understand that at the moment decentralized platform will not serve the users as well as we want. Smiley Nothing wrong with a centralized platform as long as it's secured and constantly tested. Many users prefer this way of trading and this will continue to be like this because trust me, people lose passwords and PK's and we need to have an entity to go to when we have an issue with the platform. We do however plan to research and develop a DEX platform and test it while our exchange is also running to make sure we can launch a product that the people want when the time is right.

I agree, it's too early to launch decentalised exchange.
Why is everyone so obsessed with dex?  Shocked
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:33:01 PM

Watch this interview with one of our founders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOhqm8NAis4

Like, when ICO projects have a youtube channel
It will be nice to watch videos more often, dev Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print