Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:00:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OTC Token] Otcrit Platform - New Exchange and Marketplace Platform  (Read 3807 times)
Zast

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:01:45 PM

I've read your wp, but what i still don't get is will your exchange be decentralized or centralized? Tell me, please Smiley

Probably, decentralised one, because there's no point in building smth with irrelevant approach. We live at the time of decentralisation  Wink

Time of the decentralisation is coming, but now it's too risky, to build dex, that's why nobody has done it before. There are too many pitfalls  Undecided
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

Why will your project be a success? What are the key success factors of it?
krakencoins

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:29:32 PM

That's right, too early for DEX.
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:44:55 PM

I've read your wp, but what i still don't get is will your exchange be decentralized or centralized? Tell me, please Smiley

Probably, decentralised one, because there's no point in building smth with irrelevant approach. We live at the time of decentralisation  Wink

Time of the decentralisation is coming, but now it's too risky, to build dex, that's why nobody has done it before. There are too many pitfalls  Undecided

To create something new is always risky! And you can already find many dex ICO projects
Of course, not all of them will be a success.. But one of them, probably, will be Wink
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:55:25 PM

Watch this interview with one of our founders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOhqm8NAis4

Like, when ICO projects have a youtube channel
It will be nice to watch videos more often, dev Wink

Such videos help us, investors, to understand what is going behind the project better
So it will be awesome, if you post the video, like "One day from our office" Smiley
Chu@N

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:20:12 PM

It will be a centralized exchange with decentralized payments on the research platform. We believe dex exchanges still need a few years to prove they work and the technology needs to catch up to the fast and reliable centralized platforms like balance and bittrex, for example. We are developing what can provide the best user experience at the moment.

Hi, dev! Will you accept deposits in fiat? I mean on the Otcrit Exchange Huh

Yes, we are planning to do that, but at first, it will only be crypto-to-crypto exchange but fiat currencies and payments will come as soon as possible.

If you dig deeper into our project you will understand that at the moment decentralized platform will not serve the users as well as we want. Smiley Nothing wrong with a centralized platform as long as it's secured and constantly tested. Many users prefer this way of trading and this will continue to be like this because trust me, people lose passwords and PK's and we need to have an entity to go to when we have an issue with the platform. We do however plan to research and develop a DEX platform and test it while our exchange is also running to make sure we can launch a product that the people want when the time is right.

You are completely right about passwords! I had a bitter experience with my crypto wallet Cry
Sam67

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

he platform they offer is very interesting because it's a solution that many people want
team project definitely work hard to make it happen, not only that they also need the support of all the participants because it also has a positive impact
Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:29:33 PM

Devs, are you planning to participate in conferences? Where and when?

Yes, that's quite important part of marketing campaign, so i want to know some details, too.. Or you don't think, that this is significant?

We already had a representative of ours on the Blockchain&Bitcoin Conference in Istanbul on the 1st of March, we have attended also several events in Berlin and Sofia. We are very likely to have a representative on The World Blockchain Forum in Dubai on 16th&17th of April, which is among the most important crypto-events in the world. We are also considering seriously attending a major upcoming summit in Amsterdam, once we are certain about it, we will announce it via our social media Smiley

Wow.. even in Dubai! That forum might has a positive impact on your further PR-campaign
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

I read today, that Coinbase is creating its own index fund. Probably this idea will be taken by other exchanges, so hurry up, Otcrit! Wink
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:39:50 AM

I read today, that Coinbase is creating its own index fund. Probably this idea will be taken by other exchanges, so hurry up, Otcrit! Wink

They have another structure behind their index. Their portfolio will consist only of the GDAX coins: 62% Bitcoin, 27% Ethereum, 7% Bitcoin Cash, 4% Litecoin. Otcrit are going to create a bigger index, which will include Top 100 companies
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

They have another structure behind their index. Their portfolio will consist only of the GDAX coins: 62% Bitcoin, 27% Ethereum, 7% Bitcoin Cash, 4% Litecoin. Otcrit are going to create a bigger index, which will include Top 100 companies

I doubt a bit.. Do you really think it's a good idea for the industry?
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

They have another structure behind their index. Coinbase's  portfolio will consist only of the GDAX coins: 62% Bitcoin, 27% Ethereum, 7% Bitcoin Cash, 4% Litecoin. Otcrit team is going to create a bigger index, which will include Top 100 companies

I doubt a bit.. Do you really think it's a good idea for the industry?

Definitely! This is very good news, as the more institutional money will be joining via such index funds and the other companies and exchanges will follow. It's an important step towards the future
mzmnbran

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

Interesting idea!
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:38:27 PM

Dev, have you got any competitors? I didn't find any similar projects Huh
tarnojj

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:46:55 PM

hello,, dev.

Amazing concept. Really impressive. Hope that it will be very successful. A lots of people will be beneficial from this. Best of luck
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

Dev, have you got any competitors? I didn't find any similar projects Huh

You can find Exchanges, some telegram channels with quite deep analysis or even such indexes which are being developed..
But there is no project which is going to involve all these 3 pieces. All these features in one place, it's a revolution indeed!
Milcahh

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

Who is your team, I do not see listed here. waiting for additional information
Praveen Bhardwaj

Activity: 135

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:22:37 PM

I really feel very gud about your bounty management..well done
Fanat74

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:57:17 PM

Are you going to provide some reliable information to projects about its investors? It could be pretty useful for them Smiley
Casperok

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:00:33 PM

Are you going to provide some reliable information to projects about its investors? It could be pretty useful for them Smiley

What information do you want them to provide? I thought, that it’s confidential..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: