Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:45:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OTC Token] Otcrit Platform - New Exchange and Marketplace Platform  (Read 3807 times)
Fanat74

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:08:43 PM

Are you going to provide some reliable information to projects about its investors? It could be pretty useful for them Smiley

What information do you want them to provide? I thought, that it’s confidential..

Locations, age, some trading habits and so on. Of course, if investors will allow it, also they might be rewarded for that
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:14:50 PM

Are you going to provide some reliable information to projects about its investors? It could be pretty useful for them Smiley

What information do you want them to provide? I thought, that it’s confidential..

Locations, age, some trading habits and so on. Of course, if investors will allow it, also they might be rewarded for that

this information will help projects to better understanding who is buying their digital assets Smiley so, project could be more successful, their tokens' price will rise and traders' investments will yield good returns. it is in the best interest of both Wink
Casperok

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:20:12 PM

this information will help projects to better understanding who is buying their digital assets Smiley so, project could be more successful, their tokens' price will rise and traders' investments will yield good returns. it is in the best interest of both Wink

And how is it possible to compile such information? Also what is the interest for traders? Are you sure, that they will be rewarded?
Jokerrr

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:30:30 PM

And how is it possible to compile such information? Also what is the interest for traders? Are you sure, that they will be rewarded?

That’s simple ) If companies decide to gather some information from their investors, they can organise a survey on the Otcrit platform.
Fanat74

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:32:56 PM

That’s simple ) If companies decide to gather some information from their investors, they can organise a survey on the Otcrit platform.

Yep, i’m sure Wink From the WP "Our users will also be rewarded for the fact that we share this information with third parties in OTC tokens."

GeNer@L

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:32:27 AM

Hi, dev, your project got me curious, but i can't fully understand your business model? Could you help me with that?
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:31:19 PM

I really like your concept and everything you build around it, dev!
How do you think what will be the price of your tokens after ICO?
Bulllbas

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

I can't find any information about caps.. I'm curious about soft cap, how much is it?
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:51:14 PM

I can't find any information about caps.. I'm curious about soft cap, how much is it?

I didn’t find it too, but in WP it is written, that 10’000eth will be enough to realise their ideas. So, probably, it is a soft cap..
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

I didn’t find it too, but in WP it is written, that 10’000eth will be enough to realise their ideas. So, probably, it is a soft cap..

Eth is volatile like crazy right now, yesterday it fell down to 750$ Shocked
Dev, did you fix soft cap in usd or eth?
Aberrant

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:18:26 PM

As a trader, i want to know what kind of tokens do you have? Utility or security?
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:00:32 PM

As a trader, i want to know what kind of tokens do you have? Utility or security?

I wonder, too, cause if you have second one, than there might be some problems with listing on such huge Exchanges as Binance, Bittrex and so on.
Ceburekus

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:14:04 PM

I wonder, too, cause if you have second one, than there might be some problems with listing on such huge Exchanges as Binance, Bittrex and so on.

That’s true, nowadays all exchanges, especially big one, are getting scared of tokens which may pass Howey test
KaDeGrOB(1)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

That’s true, nowadays all exchanges, especially big one, are getting scared of tokens which may pass Howey test

Why is it bad to pass Howey test? What is it about?
Otcrit Platform

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:46:54 PM

Soft cap for the pre-sale is 200 ETH (reached)
Hard cap is 1500 ETH

The main token sale that starts on 1st of May we be capped at 10 000 ETH. We don't plan to change the hard cap because if the Ether price at the moment.
Titomonriki

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:53:16 AM

Basically it tests whether your token is a security or not. But Otcrit has utility tokens, so there won't be any problem
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:00:41 AM

Basically it tests whether your token is a security or not. But Otcrit has utility tokens, so there won't be any problem

Good, i’m sure, now, that they could be listed on reliable exchanges, that’s a good sign for me.
Dev, where are you planning to list your tokens?
Chu@N

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:12:55 AM

Have you already developed your platform? What will it be like? What capacities does it have?
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:23:36 AM

Soft cap for the pre-sale is 200 ETH (reached)
Hard cap is 1500 ETH

The main token sale that starts on 1st of May we be capped at 10 000 ETH. We don't plan to change the hard cap because if the Ether price at the moment.

Nice, 250 reached pretty fast! Why don’t you put a timeline with raised funds on your web site?
It’s quite useful for us, potential investors, to monitor your progress.. Smiley
CrYpTEr$$

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:46:07 AM

Wow.. you are going to build an entire ecosystem for traders and investors! Everything you need in one place, awesome! Can't wait..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: