Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:49:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OTC Token] Otcrit Platform - New Exchange and Marketplace Platform  (Read 3803 times)
Otcrit Platform

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:03:51 AM

Have you already developed your platform? What will it be like? What capacities does it have?

Yes, a lot of the back-edn is ready and we are now doing a complete redesign that will look very clean and be easy to navigate.

https://i.imgur.com/rU5cnBG.png

^This is only a front-end test, do not mind the numbers or titles. They are not connected to the database or API. Smiley It is basically the next version of the Alpha here: http://platform.otcrit.org
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:00:01 PM

Have you already developed your platform? What will it be like? What capacities does it have?

Yes, a lot of the back-edn is ready and we are now doing a complete redesign that will look very clean and be easy to navigate.

https://i.imgur.com/rU5cnBG.png

^This is only a front-end test, do not mind the numbers or titles. They are not connected to the database or API. Smiley It is basically the next version of the Alpha here: http://platform.otcrit.org

I really like it! Your platform has an intuitive interface, it will be easy to use it Smiley What about some screenshots of the exchange?
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:53:32 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 03:53:32 PM by Yoverdot

I really like your concept and everything you build around it, dev!
How do you think what will be the price of your tokens after ICO?

You can’t just say it now. It depends on how good will be their platform, how effective will be their marketing campaign including bounty, how much investors will like this idea and how they will evaluate it in terms of profit and many many other factors, which matter Smiley
Suarezzz

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:20:41 PM

Hi, dev, your project looks quite promising, it is profitable for both parts: review writers and projects, which are going to use your services. Such model is very effective Smiley i added you to my ICO watchlist, good luck  Wink
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:57:57 PM

You can’t just say it now. It depends on how good will be their platform, how effective will be their marketing campaign including bounty, how much investors will like this idea and how they will evaluate it in terms of profit and many many other factors, which matter Smiley

They have a referral program, this definitely increases their marketing potential
Also their redesign of the platform is great, at least better, then it is now
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

Agree, it is difficult to predict, otherwise every investor will be a millionaire Cheesy However, there are some preconditions for success: the experienced team, soft cap is already reached, the team is going to participate in some big conferences and the whole concept, of course )
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:42:17 PM

Agree, it is difficult to predict, otherwise every investor will be a millionaire Cheesy However, there are some preconditions for success: the experienced team, soft cap is already reached, the team is going to participate in some big conferences and the whole concept, of course )

Do you know in what conferences are they planning to take part?
It could be in a small town, or in cities like NY, Dubai.. It's different Smiley
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:49:54 PM

It could be in a small town, or in cities like NY, Dubai.. It's different Smiley

I’ve read, that they are going to participate in The World Blockchain Forum in Dubai, not every project has such opportunity )
Zast

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:06:21 PM

I wonder whether your exchange platform will have a margin trading or not? And how much will it be?
Deform

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:13:05 PM

I wonder whether your exchange platform will have a margin trading or not? And how much will it be?

Compare to other exchanges, it is a great advantage for Otcrit, if they will have it Smiley
Not many of them allow to use margin, Binance - no, Bittrex - no..
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:31:39 AM

I’ve read, that they are going to participate in The World Blockchain Forum in Dubai, not every project has such opportunity )

That’s good, such conferences are valuable!
Will be there soon, when will that forum be?
CryptoNewbie18

Merit: 3

Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:38:12 AM

I understand correctly that your exchange will be centralized? What is its advantage over existing exchanges?
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

That’s good, such conferences are valuable!
Will be there soon, when will that forum be?

Yes, it is one of the most important blockchain forums ) It will be in April, if memory serves me, 16-17th
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:40:13 AM

They have a referral program, this definitely increases their marketing potential
Also their redesign of the platform is great, at least better, then it is now

Do you know what is the reward? And what conditions are must be met?
GeNer@L

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:31:07 AM

Hi, dev, do i need to follow the KYC procedure in order to buy some tokens?
You accepted only ETH, as all other projects, which platforms were build on ERC-20, am i right?
Bulllbas

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:22:18 AM

Is there a company you are targeting at when developing your product? Of course, it might be not from crypto industry..
OMLETovich

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

How will the quality of my reports be assessed? By what criteria will it be done?
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:04:37 PM

Do you have a clear understanding for which audience your service is created? Was there a proper analysis and a customer profile?
Aberrant

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

How will the quality of my reports be assessed? By what criteria will it be done?

I think the most important criterion is whether your predictions in the report have come true or not. All the rest does not matter to the investor who has used your report.
CheChe_8

Activity: 371
Merit: 1

"Silence And Work Hard"

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:17:20 PM

in which part of the program u asking for..?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: