Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:57:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OTC Token] Otcrit Platform - New Exchange and Marketplace Platform  (Read 3803 times)
Jokerrr

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:55:44 PM

Have you already developed your platform? What will it be like? What capacities does it have?

Yes, a lot of the back-edn is ready and we are now doing a complete redesign that will look very clean and be easy to navigate.

https://i.imgur.com/rU5cnBG.png

^This is only a front-end test, do not mind the numbers or titles. They are not connected to the database or API. Smiley It is basically the next version of the Alpha here: http://platform.otcrit.org

In the bottom right corner you have a progress in %.
Is it real? Are you on this stage right now?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

Guys, did you know we are organizing an event on 22nd this month in Seoul, Korea?

https://www.meetup.com/The-Otcrit-Platform/events/248549049/

You are going to give out tokens to every attendee?! I'm coming, no doubt )
How much will it be, by the way?
Mr. Nobody

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:07:04 AM

One more decentralised exchange.. there are too many of them nowadays Undecided Why do you think such exchanges gonna be successful? How are you going to compete with other DEXs?
Our exchange is not a decentralized one. And our market research shows that there is actually a lack of quality exchanges with great UX and UI out there.

However, i've heard, that you are planning to develop Dex and test it, while the Otcritex is already running, is it true?

We are looking into this possibility, yes, but since the technology needs to evolve a lot more in our opinion (in terms of transactions speed, liquidity, user-friendliness), we will most likely wait a few years before actually start developing such a product.
Zast

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:12:56 AM

Guys, did you know we are organizing an event on 22nd this month in Seoul, Korea?

https://www.meetup.com/The-Otcrit-Platform/events/248549049/

You are going to give out tokens to every attendee?! I'm coming, no doubt )
How much will it be, by the way?

Don't forget to register, mate!
Casperok

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:24:08 AM

Hello, dev) Do i need to verify my identity, if i want to write reviews? Or it is necessary only if i'm going to trade on Otcritex?

Probably, the social media authorization will be available for reviews' platform, like Facebook, Google+ and so on
Fanat74

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:32:26 AM

Hello, dev) Do i need to verify my identity, if i want to write reviews? Or it is necessary only if i'm going to trade on Otcritex?

Probably, the social media authorization will be available for reviews' platform, like Facebook, Google+ and so on

Those writers have a huge responsibility, so there won’t be enough to have a SN account to register, full verification should be. However it is easier and faster to do it with that accounts..
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

Project looks quite promising.. experienced team, good idea, no competitors around..
Keep looking.. how is your Pre-sale btw?
Titomonriki

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

Let's imagine that i'm a trader & investor and i want to use your service to analyse the situation on CC market and to choose some coins to invest in. What can you offer me to increase my chances of success?
Otcrit Platform

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:42:52 PM

Hello everyone, we want to announce a new type of service we will provide for other businesses and startups in this field. You can read more information about it here: https://medium.com/@OtcritPlatform/product-testing-and-proof-of-concept-f264a9ffa910

Signups will be available on the new platform we are launching later this month.
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:18:29 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 12:37:08 PM by OMLETovich

Hello everyone, we want to announce a new type of service we will provide for other businesses and startups in this field. You can read more information about it here: https://medium.com/@OtcritPlatform/product-testing-and-proof-of-concept-f264a9ffa910

Signups will be available on the new platform we are launching later this month.

I don’t understand whether testers are all registered users or not?
So you just take the information from their accounts and pay them for it, right?
Fanat74

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:43:33 PM

So you just take the information from their accounts and pay them for it, right?

Not all of them, of course! Just that users, who want to participate in this ) Probably, they will need to answer some questions about start up from the survey, and that's it )
Otcrit Platform

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:37:19 PM

Not all of them, of course! Just that users, who want to participate in this ) Probably, they will need to answer some questions about start up from the survey, and that's it )

Yes, it's only for users who apply for this position from their profiles. They will need to answer questions regarding their education, occupation, demographics, etc. and go through a simple KYC as they will be required to test products that are not yet available and we don't want multiple fake accounts.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:09:15 PM

Hi, dev! Are you planning to attract some famous investors, that already have a reputation? For analysing projects and so on
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:31:34 PM

Hi, dev! Are you planning to attract some famous investors, that already have a reputation? For analysing projects and so on

Nice idea, mate! It will enhance the project in the eyes of public opinion Smiley
Chu@N

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:50:58 PM

Nice idea, mate! It will enhance the project in the eyes of public opinion Smiley

Agree! People believe in reputation more, than in God) You need just to create a brand around your name and it will be easier to move towards success.
So, if you put such people on your boat, it increases your chances on success Wink
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:01:02 PM

Agree! People believe in reputation more, than in God) You need just to create a brand around your name and it will be easier to move towards success.
So, if you put such people on your boat, it increases your chances on success Wink

It will be enough for Otcrit to make high quality reviews and to build an Exchange, which they want to build.. cause it's really unique. There is no way that investors and users will pass up this project in that case..
EfIRchEk

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:04:39 PM

Will it be free for start ups? Will it be part of auditing them?
Aberrant

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:18:20 PM

Will it be free for start ups? Will it be part of auditing them?

I suppose it will be separate kind of service, but it could be also included in auditing
So if there is no need for auditing, the project can do product testing only
GeNer@L

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:11:27 AM

When are you going to develop your mobile app, dev?
Yoverdot

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:19:45 AM

What is the role of OTC? Is it available only as a payment between users of the platform? Or all external projects and start ups will pay for the services in it too?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: