Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:46:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: highest amount you earned from bounty ???  (Read 1124 times)
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

alt coin bounties and air drops gaining high popularity whats the highest amount you earned from those ?

im new to this forum so I don't earn bounty as of now but from the stellar airdrops i earn almost $10,000 just joining there airdrops.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

From bounty you can earn really a lot.. But, how to valuate earnings? By ICO price, pre-sale price, price at this moment, selling price?
For example: Yesterday I had 3k from bounty, today it is only 2k. But when I received reward it was just about 150$ (ICO price), but ETH was about 300$.. Or, should I valuate at the selling moment? I believe last is correct one
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:49:19 AM

I once earned a sum of 1000 $ in one project on the airdrop. and that I am still wrong in sales!
djessi

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

I still do not know, I hope that everything will be fine. And I will be a millionaire  Grin
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:54:06 AM

I have been getting results from a signature campaign of about $ 9500 from eidoo. Because eidoo project is the best project that I follow. Hopefully, the future can get more from the savedroid signature campaign.

Don Stefanello

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:04:17 PM

Do you guys have any websites that are good for recomending bounties or do you just search a lot on this forum and try and find some that are really good by your own evaluation?
friday99

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:04:56 PM

I think it's not so much because the result of bounty itself is only 0.1-2% of the total supply or token sold!
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:34:15 PM

alt coin bounties and air drops gaining high popularity whats the highest amount you earned from those ?

The highest amount that i earn in bounty campaign is almost $500 if you converted it into real money, i forgot how much bitcoins i earn in that day but those are my first highest money that i gain in this. But a lot of my friendss gain alot of money in This almost $2000 in dollars are they are gaining. And compared to my highest profit in this is i am wat to far from them. That is because they are long enough in here and their rank are much higher than mine so those stakes that tgey get are more than mine so if the tokens are being distributed i earn much cheaper than them but still gaining.
cherry yu

Activity: 284

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:00:35 PM

some airdrop token has no value. if when there is value its just a little amount i think only few airdrop had a huge money when you sell.
first airdrop drop i recieved was ecash and ethereum blue that was great airdrop for me coz' i earn money on it. not huge just exact mount.
for the bounty i didnt earn yet. hopefully this campign i currently wearing will be successfull.

nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:08:54 PM

I can not tell you how much money you earn, but making money from bounty in 2018 will be more than the signature campaign. Regarding airdrop, nowadays, airdrop campaigns are not meaningful, and the profits earned are not there because the airdrop is mostly garbage, not worth it.

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

My very first bounty was actually a scam, and this me actually disappointed about bounties. I dont ussually join but instead just buy token or coin in an ICO. Luckily, after a lot of reading I discovered a good project which offeres in a low initial prize but having small supply. The project waS actually promising, Aside from buying one I decided to join the airdrop and bounty campaign. To my surprise ita value reached up to 5000$ mark. This is nit bad for a campaign, what I learned is that, choosing something takes a lot of reading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: