Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prospective ICO?  (Read 651 times)
Pradeep wijewardana

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:14:30 AM

Go network best ico.
Pradeep wijewardana

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:21:12 AM

Go network . We power . Arc block
ico_reviews

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:28:22 AM

You can see the ICO Review pipeline for the top most popular ICOs:

https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:29:37 AM

I would say invest in Arcblock ico, is the next big thing. Great team and developers. I am currently invested big on this project. Recently joint the ethereum alliance and high ROI rating in icodrops. Please look into it. You'll not regret on your investment
arTV (OP)

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:26:13 AM

So I are you going to buy preico CB tokens?

Still have time to think, also I recently investested in another non-Ico related project.
But I really like Coinberry concept, WP and technology.
BreakingBenjamin

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:33:53 AM

So I are you going to buy preico CB tokens?

Still have time to think, also I recently investested in another non-Ico related project.
But I really like Coinberry concept, WP and technology.

I also wait for information on any bounty programs.
And I would like to participate in mining farm myself.
BreakingBenjamin

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:54:10 PM

https://www.kickico.com/ru/rating

Grin
Guys are working on the project

arTV (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

I also noticed their progress and changes in the project.
Sure, I will be ready for preICO. Big data center in this region should be awesome!
isamuaamc

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

Experienced English to Japanese Translator

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:24:15 PM

GoNetwork is promising. Great team, products, and advisors. Its huge community is a great factor for success, too.
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:25:45 PM

My best picks:

February: Credits, Refereum, Bubbletone
March: Current, Effect, NEX

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
segotiwul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:32:07 PM

need a strong vision and is to be the best, even if that vision means you make a difficult decision and have to work hard. And i think ico is the best BBAB, APOLLO and HDAC
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:00:13 PM

I think it's hard to analyze the coins that have not been registered in the market, you better analyze from the sales, if the prospect of a good sale then the coin will also be good.

I never get altcoin which has a small price, only $ 0.04. and that's very small value, but the sales prospect is good. so that once ICO is finished the altcoin price goes up to $ 1.
BreakingBenjamin

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:04:23 PM

I also noticed their progress and changes in the project.
Sure, I will be ready for preICO. Big data center in this region should be awesome!

Where did you get informaton that there will be big data center?
Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:29:09 PM

TraDove - TraDove connects business partners.
Public Sale Ends Feb 28, 2018
I already Joined. A very interesting project with great Team. Good luck to the team😘
hopefully the future will achieve even more amazing achievements

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:43:48 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 09:30:25 PM by Omega Weapon

The reason why this token drew my attention is 2% passive constant income for all token holders. How quickly will such token grow in price?  If possible, please share any alternatives with similar feature.
The idea of combining a huge mining farm with greenhouse also seems prospective to me. Haven't seen anything like it before.
Whenever you are going to invest in something ask yourself a question, why do we need need those tokens at all? What fruits and farms have to do with the blockchain and cryptocurrencies? If the answer is nothing you are just in front of a project created just for the sake of raising money and scam users, besides 2% of passive income is very difficult to achieve no matter the time frame, so please do no invest in this or anything similar.
tedes

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:49:21 PM

I think it's a very good idea, but the thing right here is the market they want to get saturated well and how they plan to enter the market and compete, and 2% income looks unsustainable for me.
arTV (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:37:10 AM

The reason why this token drew my attention is 2% passive constant income for all token holders. How quickly will such token grow in price?  If possible, please share any alternatives with similar feature.
The idea of combining a huge mining farm with greenhouse also seems prospective to me. Haven't seen anything like it before.
Whenever you are going to invest in something ask yourself a question, why do we need need those token at all? What fruits and farms have to do with the blockchain and cryptocurrencies? If the answer is nothing you are just in front of a project created just for the sake of raising money and scam users, besides 2% of passive income is very difficult to achieve no matter the time frame, so please do no invest in this or anything similar.

Seems there ll be no 2% constant passive income any more, it is not contained in the latest kickico updates.
The project has evolved. When I only started this thread I didn't have russian FE economic situation. Since then, I had several conversations with my ex-coworkers and Benjamin also provided very interesting information above.
Waiting for an official telegram channel or else to communicate with the authors directly but as for me it is pretty easy to get involved with this. I got enough details now and this risk isnt greater than any other ICO project.
arTV (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:13:46 AM

I think it's a very good idea, but the thing right here is the market they want to get saturated well and how they plan to enter the market and compete, and 2% income looks unsustainable for me.

Good idea, but the issue here is that the market they are looking to enter is well saturated and how do they plan to enter the market and be competitive, also the 2% income looks unsustainable to me

I ve almost made a decision that I should get some sleep.
Deja vu.
But what is your point, guys?
arTV (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:28:34 AM

I think it's hard to analyze the coins that have not been registered in the market, you better analyze from the sales, if the prospect of a good sale then the coin will also be good.

I never get altcoin which has a small price, only $ 0.04. and that's very small value, but the sales prospect is good. so that once ICO is finished the altcoin price goes up to $ 1.

I never apply this approach. It suits and I m not going to argue with that, but business plan is of the highest importance. It can tell a lot of the authors, their determination, probability of further succes, etc.
Appreciate the info.
Coinberry token costs 8 $.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:35:38 AM

I never apply this approach. It suits and I m not going to argue with that, but business plan is of the highest importance. It can tell a lot of the authors, their determination, probability of further succes, etc.
Appreciate the info.
Coinberry token costs 8 $.
Usually the price is low when the total supply is high, well there is a chance that it will rise as with bigger supply mostly it will be in the top 100.
Just like NEM, XRP, and TRX, they have a huge supply but now the price is already good, maybe we have to wait for long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: