Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Falls Below $1.75, Down 55% From High  (Read 188 times)
sunlitit654 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:29:36 AM

Ripple's XRP token extended its losses today, falling to less than $1.75.The cryptocurrency decrease to as small as $1.72, according to CoinMarketCap This fresh low represented a 55% cry off from the all-time high of $3.84 reached last week, additional CoinMarketCap figures show.The digital asset suffered this back off after experiencing an astronomical increase where it climbed extra than 30,000% in 2017.XRP prices experienced further gains early this year, approaching $4 as the cryptocurrency benefited from significant hype.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:51:17 AM

yes, I see it, not just riple, but BTC and other altcoin are down, BTC down alt down.

fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:54:57 AM

Burn baby burn
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:04:56 AM

A thread here says its because of Korean government banning Crypto FUD. That is why almost all markets are down. Base on this, this may be the best time to buy.
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:11:25 AM

55% very weighty loss . May be now  the good  point to buy ripple, who knows - who knows.
taxidrvr

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:17:31 AM

Ah yes, back to where the ripple price belongs.
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:21:05 AM

1.75$ is the correct price for ripple. Coinmarketcap corrected the price by removing south korean exchange that posting ripple high price. https://cointelegraph.com/news/coinmarketcap-removes-south-korea-exchanges-ripple-market-cap-drops-20-billion

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:24:09 AM

The market has been terrible over the past couple of days, but I think 50% drops are just par for the course with crypto from time to time. It isn;t surprising really after such a stellar rise in the past month or so. Probably is a good entry point now for new positions.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:25:02 AM

Decreased as it is, that is just normal. Price market should sometimes decrease to at least balance the economy in the market. Because sometimes if it is always increasing, no time to charge back up. Just like bitcoin, it does not constantly increase but it increases like 100% then drops of 60% then go back to increasing at least 200% more. So lets not make hustle about the price drop and just wait for future plans from the devs.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:25:10 AM

There wasn't any good reason for Ripple to increase to $3.84, I think it'll down bit more.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
WalkinRobbie

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:27:44 AM

I was interested in Ripple at .77 and then it spiked and now its coming back down, and Im not sure what to think.   I will probably pick some up but there is just so many in circulation
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:30:37 AM

Yeah, pretty much all of the market is down ripple,btc,eth,ltc. I think it is just a temporary crash wich was expected to happen any time. After this will end I think there will be a boom in prices and the market will go crazy because people are not going to realize whats happening. Same time happened last year when the price of bitcoin went down them risen again to an incredible value. It is a good moment to buy some of everything, especially the coins with a lower price because they are going to double, triple in near future.
shariya M

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:34:33 AM

I think this falls for a very short time because today I see most of the Altcoins like ADA, XRP , BTC etc falls down. So it's not a permanent downfall. I hope XRP achieve new height at the End of the Month.
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:36:02 AM

The crypto market is bearish right now  Shocked
In my opinion Ripple is very good buy right now if you are looking for good entry
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:39:15 AM

And that made Chris Larsen once of the most rich person on America. He started to dump his XRP's and sell it for cash and now living a happy life while those holders of XRP that are thinking that they can ride to the pump are still suffering while the whole market is on a correction right now. This is a good thing that many understand that they don't want to support the bankers anymore and for sure most of them get along with ETH.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
moriocrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:50:34 AM

Ripple's XRP token extended its losses today, falling to less than $1.75.The cryptocurrency decrease to as small as $1.72, according to CoinMarketCap This fresh low represented a 55% cry off from the all-time high of $3.84 reached last week, additional CoinMarketCap figures show.The digital asset suffered this back off after experiencing an astronomical increase where it climbed extra than 30,000% in 2017.XRP prices experienced further gains early this year, approaching $4 as the cryptocurrency benefited from significant hype.

I have XRP for hodl, and I think now is a good time to buy more. IYRK.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:58:24 AM

This was expected to happen so people who invested on ripple when the price was high will suffer a lot.Ripple is against the cryotocurrency because it was a centralized coin and it can be controlled by someone.So people who wants to invest on cryotocurrency pick the best coins for future not the just hype coin will crash soon.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:08:35 AM

I think nobody should lose time looking for a reason for this kind of ups and downs. Just prepare yourself to get new positions. Meanwhile, don't forget that a good investor will never buy a cryptocurrency as it rises.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:11:05 AM

another 45% down and you are almost at fair value ...i'm holding out

keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:21:17 AM

There wasn't any good reason for Ripple to increase to $3.84, I think it'll down bit more.
maybe  massive increase is due to over hype that  Ripple are already used by some other bank plus a bandwagon by traders to have a quick gain but sad for those who bought @ 3.8$ level. a good test buy maybe when price fall to 1.5$ or even lower
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: