Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market Is Having a Crash But Stay Calm  (Read 1137 times)
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:31:38 PM

As we can see from coinmarketcap.com a sea of red coins in the market most likely because of the current event in South Korea. We don't have to worry about this, this news is just to create a FUD to its investor. What we can do now is just stay calm and do not panic sell. Everything will be back to normal. Here is the news about this, https://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin-law/south-korea-justice-ministry-prepares-to-ban-cryptocurrency-trading-exchanges-raided-idUSKBN1F00B7. Would love to also hear your opinion about this.
Not surprising since we have seen these kind or similar fuds back in the past on cryptoworld which do really make some effect on bitcoin and altcoins price. For now this is entirely a FUD or Fake news which for those people who did easily panic or sell off because of such fud then for sure most of them are on loss now seeing that the entire cap did able to recover immediately after the government of Korea did announce that it is not actually true.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EvilKingfisher55 (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:21:31 AM

As we can see from coinmarketcap.com a sea of red coins in the market most likely because of the current event in South Korea. We don't have to worry about this, this news is just to create a FUD to its investor. What we can do now is just stay calm and do not panic sell. Everything will be back to normal. Here is the news about this, https://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin-law/south-korea-justice-ministry-prepares-to-ban-cryptocurrency-trading-exchanges-raided-idUSKBN1F00B7. Would love to also hear your opinion about this.
Not surprising since we have seen these kind or similar fuds back in the past on cryptoworld which do really make some effect on bitcoin and altcoins price. For now this is entirely a FUD or Fake news which for those people who did easily panic or sell off because of such fud then for sure most of them are on loss now seeing that the entire cap did able to recover immediately after the government of Korea did announce that it is not actually true.

We are seeing some manipulation by the big investors. In my point of view, news can be bought a news can easily break down a good reputation and it is now being used as a tool.
Jekjon

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:48:55 AM

Accidents in highly risky trading markets, trade accidents are so much the number of competitors on time, with calmness in time that we can be aware of. Undecided
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:27:04 AM

We are seeing some manipulation by the big investors. In my point of view, news can be bought a news can easily break down a good reputation and it is now being used as a tool.
Whatever FUD they have created or made just let them be as long as you know how to handle them all because you can't do anything about this but to wait. Everything is happening according to their plan but if people are wise enough to know what really happens it would not be a problem because they will make a move too. I guess it's better to just go with the flow if you guys can't anything and in fact it happens in every market so this is just normal and everything will back to normal.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LuckyHopper18

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:30:23 AM

Whatever FUD they have created or made just let them be as long as you know how to handle them all because you can't do anything about this but to wait. Everything is happening according to their plan but if people are wise enough to know what really happens it would not be a problem because they will make a move too. I guess it's better to just go with the flow if you guys can't anything and in fact it happens in every market so this is just normal and everything will back to normal.

We will just have to ride what they are doing, if the price hits the bottom then it is also good time for us to buy coins. It what makes cryptocurrency profitable, its because of the FUD's. LOL
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

It is just a correction for a temporary basis  Smiley
EvilKingfisher55 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:56:30 AM

Yeah, I guess we'd better get with the flow. I wonder what are the ways we can do to also do some manipulation in the market? Knowing that we don't posses that much amount of investment like them.
alexv10av

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

From where it panics? What catastrophe? you even think that you write!!! Market all December showed a mad height, after him correction of pынкa- it is normal
kohahan

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:53:32 PM

For a catastrophe for someone else's correction and not more than
Luchafer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

░▒▓█ Bitcoin Drinks

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 05:07:43 PM

I don't think it will last forever. a wave of bad coins will be held and there will be other, more liquid coin. it's like natural selection

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:10:47 PM

Its really an obvious thing that we can really presume that theres somehow a manipulation in those FUDS being created.It might not be in direct thing but for us experienced crpytosiast would really able to identify out that its being part of accumulation thing on where they do create some news and when market comes to panic then it would really dumped for sure.I have seen the marketcap drop drastically for how many billions and then suddenly recover up when they announced that the news isnt true at all.

From where it panics? What catastrophe? you even think that you write!!! Market all December showed a mad height, after him correction of pынкa- it is normal
We do have different perceptions on how the market moves because fundamentals but rest assured on recent situation we can able to tell the difference from a healthy corrections or not.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Taugami

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 05:20:11 PM

It's a currency, baby. Today bitcoin is falling and the "great depression" begins, and tomorrow bitcoin is already 20,000 dollars.

Loopylew113

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:33:45 PM

Bitcoin also fell below the 50 day moving average again, this is a regular pattern if you zoom farrrrrr out, don't worry, we'll resume the rising and growth by the end of this week, road to $20k we go!
Riser7

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:43:29 PM

I don't know if it will happen this week or not, but I'm patiently waiting for the rise.
Surf board is ready Smiley

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:06:46 AM

I know it's bad and investors and traders should have expected it in this kind of market. For me, I'm already thankful that my coins was able to recover and some grew more. Alts will rise again or bitcoin.
Kgdktac

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

Time to buy up some cheap coins😊. Tis why it is good to carry some spare Usdt. Can't be all in in cryptos. Relax and enjoy the ride and as someone said it's not everyday that your favourite coin goes on sale for the cheap.

Andrene

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:43:51 AM

So red today hehe. Well we wait now. Beautiful prices for shopping.
Everything is on sale Smiley
EvilKingfisher55 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:48:58 AM

What are you saying dude? You've got a problem? I am not spreading any panic or catastrophe. I am just advising all of the newcomers to stay calm because the correction will come and go.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:42:05 AM

Today's situation has become more worst. All coins values have gone down. Its really pathetic situation here in crypto. This is the first time i see all coins at once have lost their values. Not even a coin has 1% growth as of now. No idea what is the big reason behind. But, please have patience and hold your coins with you.

If any transactions happen, one would even loose more as the transaction fees are higher.
ArmandLeonard

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

同意楼主的,提供了一些有用的信息
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: