Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market Is Having a Crash But Stay Calm  (Read 1137 times)
dcalm

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:20:15 AM

Just getting into this.
Is it worth buying now or to hold on a little bit longer eg ripple

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Radnie

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:25:10 PM

This is what we have to do to stay calm, because in every investment on any kind of investment their is always ups and down. Stay calm and hold your coin and wait for the positive bounce of the market.

anigoweb

Activity: 364
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:53:41 PM

As we can see from coinmarketcap.com a sea of red coins in the market most likely because of the current event in South Korea. We don't have to worry about this, this news is just to create a FUD to its investor. What we can do now is just stay calm and do not panic sell. Everything will be back to normal. Here is the news about this, https://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin-law/south-korea-justice-ministry-prepares-to-ban-cryptocurrency-trading-exchanges-raided-idUSKBN1F00B7. Would love to also hear your opinion about this.

Today's situation has become more worst. All coins values have gone down. Its really pathetic situation here in crypto. This is the first time i see all coins at once have lost their values. Not even a coin has 1% growth as of now. No idea what is the big reason behind. But, please have patience and hold your coins with you.

If any transactions happen, one would even loose more as the transaction fees are higher.

Negative news from China is still strong influence on the market of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin in particular.
blackmagical

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:16:27 PM

when will coins recover? Does bitcoin raise to $18k again?
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

yes it's red, and the current may get deeper. but we must stay calm and be more patient. if you still have backup we should try to buy again. this seems like a good time.

fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:05:20 PM

I think that this is just a strong correction. Big capital came out to buy again, and in time we must see the movement up. Bitcoin grew very fast and grew so much that we fall so deeply and just as quickly.Only HODL
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:52:55 PM

As we can see from coinmarketcap.com a sea of red coins in the market most likely because of the current event in South Korea. We don't have to worry about this, this news is just to create a FUD to its investor. What we can do now is just stay calm and do not panic sell. Everything will be back to normal. Here is the news about this, https://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin-law/south-korea-justice-ministry-prepares-to-ban-cryptocurrency-trading-exchanges-raided-idUSKBN1F00B7. Would love to also hear your opinion about this.
Oh, yeah, playing on our nerves. Think it won’t be single case. But the need of cryptocurrency will exist. People will try to make and find alternatives in any way
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:01:46 PM

These days people need to calm and just wait. If you get panic you will lost a lot of things. We will see greens in graphs just be patient.

Kgdktac

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:16:53 PM

Well it looks like btc is heading finally to 9k😎. I'm gonna be buying more. Alts are all-over the place with red. It helps that ive seen this happen 4 times already, it recovers to blow out the ATH. Panic is the air. If SC, burst, dgb, could recover from their slump to 50 sat last year, then indeed this is just for a while.

Vilgax73

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:19:34 PM

I think these are just corrections after the new year hype and intense media coverage around crypto.
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:33:31 PM

Today is everywhere on the forum spoke about red colours of altcoins.  it seems like you are seeing that the first time  Grin the most horrible days were last summer, that was really stressful to watch, what was going on on the market. When i thought i saw the bottom the coins went more down and down again. But those who had free btc could make great purchase in the dip and make huge profit for last 2 months, so right now you have this possibility too. Don't miss. Buy and hold.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:39:45 PM

The whole altcoin market is bleeding hard right now. We have been dipping for 8 days (with 2 days of a little raise 12-14 of January). The Great Dip after 24 June lasted for 22 days before any meaningful green in the market. Just a thought to the ones who are feeling not so well about the current situation Wink. Wait and relax!

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:47:28 PM

The whole altcoin market is bleeding hard right now. We have been dipping for 8 days (with 2 days of a little raise 12-14 of January). The Great Dip after 24 June lasted for 22 days before any meaningful green in the market. Just a thought to the ones who are feeling not so well about the current situation Wink. Wait and relax!
Most people (traders/investors) would really be on doubt on whats happening on the market as of now.All in reds which would be generally affecting on our holdings and its really painful to see(you know what I mean). Panicking cant really be avoided but these things are only for weak hands to sell on loss.For now the best thing to do is to relax and keep holding your coins because it will eventually recover up soon.
V.Alex

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:21:25 PM

what panic, now is the time to buy soon everything will return to normal and will rise in all currencies. Then the question is what cryptocurrency to buy and to successfully invest money?
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:44:50 PM

what panic, now is the time to buy soon everything will return to normal and will rise in all currencies. Then the question is what cryptocurrency to buy and to successfully invest money?
This is a common question.Therefore we should really do our homework on searching up those potential coins that will potentially bounce up again .As what i have observed on previous years passed January dips of prices is common which do usually last until the end of the month. Not believing? Then try to compare charts on previous years you would know what i mean.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:02:44 AM

Dont be afraid of dips but rather use this opportunity to buy cheap coins and hodl it. Let the weak hands panic and sell thier investments , everyone who has patience will win.

Leamirra

Activity: 448
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

I believe in my investments. Does someone sell their coins because of fear? This can only do beginners. And I want to buy now a little while low prices
f80

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

I believe in my investments. Does someone sell their coins because of fear? This can only do beginners. And I want to buy now a little while low prices

Yes beginners do this, anyone who isn't a complete newbie won't sell right now..
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:09:09 AM

Yes beginners do this, anyone who isn't a complete newbie won't sell right now..

Its just a temporary phase which will go out in few days. After darkness their is always light. It just that time where you should be patient and forget anything about the fall. Instead one should buy more coins to some extent and make some  easy gain or average their portfolio if it has fallen a lot.Once it start rising you will gain easily as well.

EvilKingfisher55 (OP)

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:06:13 PM

So guys just a quick updates. Although the price had dipped big, there are many upcoming conferences with regards to bitcoin and other altcoin. Here's a link https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-events/ I wonder if this big dip is orchestrated to cater this events.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: