Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:34:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market Is Having a Crash But Stay Calm  (Read 1137 times)
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:13:03 AM

Yeah right, we should be calmer facing this red coin. The price is not friendly, but we must take advantage of this moment to buy. Believe that the storm will soon pass.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:55:59 AM

Yeah right, we should be calmer facing this red coin. The price is not friendly, but we must take advantage of this moment to buy. Believe that the storm will soon pass.
It's time to buy shoulder to raises the price because who else if not us, calm is the main key as human beings. Panic makes destruction worse than the present value, but must think with a thorough analysis because the whales will again take advantage of us.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:11:43 AM

It's time to buy shoulder to raises the price because who else if not us, calm is the main key as human beings. Panic makes destruction worse than the present value, but must think with a thorough analysis because the whales will again take advantage of us.

It is always the right time to Buy Bitcoin at the present price and already we have seen Bitcoin growth previously and the price kept increasing in the market and now Bitcoin is in Big market corrections. So people who are buying now at these dips will always make the huge profit when the price of Bitcoin is increasing.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

We have nothing to worry about red coin,we must be patient and stay calm wait for the recovery again and assuring our profit will be back soon.Bitcoin price has always has a future and continue to increase for the growth of value.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

There's another crash from BTC graph and we are seeing red blood market,
It is the best thing to do, to stay calm and buy more at dip!
Now we are seeing green now and we can smile with that.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:47:01 PM

It always happen and it usually take many months before it to recover or to skyrocket again. The market always gets boring on the first and second quarter so you guys better prepare at the 3rd quarter which are the time for pumps.
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:27:59 PM

I am engaged in trading in the short and medium term, so I see for whom the volatility problem, and for whom it is happiness. Volatility is an opportunity for speculators and a risk for investors. If we are talking about the path of reliable investments, then a conservative investor will never buy a volatile instrument, preferring greater stability.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

The red days are gradually coming to an end, HODL still the boat will never capsize. At the end of last year, Bitcoin witnessed a very exponential growth, hitting almost $20k. Now, we are in for a big correction. And just as the way the market is conditioned, it boils down to even Altcoins as well.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:58:07 PM

A lot of bad news came to the crypto world. I still believe if this is a great technology for our future. A lot of tokens ICO came with our problem in life and make a project with this technology. So I always hold my coins. HOLD until we win the game
Axens_io

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:11:05 PM

Yes, volatility is expected in the crypto-world
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:28:57 PM

I expect a good market growth by the end of March, who has any thoughts? when should we expect growth?

mihalich

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:33:01 PM

A lot of bad news came to the crypto world. I still believe if this is a great technology for our future. A lot of tokens ICO came with our problem in life and make a project with this technology. So I always hold my coins. HOLD until we win the game
Indeed, that is definitely a solution, works for me too. The most important thing is not to panic when things drop dramatically. Keep the faith and belief!
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:41:00 PM

It is always the right time to Buy Bitcoin at the present price and already we have seen Bitcoin growth previously and the price kept increasing in the market and now Bitcoin is in Big market corrections. So people who are buying now at these dips will always make the huge profit when the price of Bitcoin is increasing.
If you can able to ride with the flow on how price do moves in the market then expect profits would be guaranteed even shorting out either bitcoin or altcoins on a short period of time can make you out money.This is why some trader do really love to have this very volatile market.Instead on minding their selves into the price crash they do even see this as an opportunity to accumulate even more.They do know to see which coin can eventually recovered on.
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

of course we are calm. we are used to it. the revolution can not be stopped anymore and crypto can only go up. For these market shocks, a really interesting ico is about to come out.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2412456.0
A hedgefund that protects from market volatility.
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:10:03 PM

Crypto market seems to make fluctuations so hard this year. All coins almost drop 50% from their previous all time high which is the reason why many holders got panic, and what's really afraid is that there is no good sign of market revenge which I think the reason why instead of being calm many are now in the panic selling mode.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:17:58 PM

If market gets crash. Patience is all you gonna do after the dip happen. It is a healthy correction all you have to do is to wait til the market gets bullish. One thing for sure the more you take risk the more rewards you'll get.

Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:32:35 PM

yes coin all red, I do not panic and do not sell it. I'm sure everything will be back to normal, someday the red color will change green color.

But it needs longer time to recover.
The altcoin which will recover only it that has good project and huge community.
For shitcoin, they will never recover since more people will leave them and get new coin.
uzitgc

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:00:13 AM

yeah, it's a bad thing of course and investors and traders should have expected it in this kind of market. As for me, im already thankful that my coins was able to recover and some grew more. Altcoins will rise again or BTC i think.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:32:55 AM

We have nothing to worry about red coin,we must be patient and stay calm wait for the recovery again and assuring our profit will be back soon.Bitcoin price has always has a future and continue to increase for the growth of value.

Exactly, there is no need of bothering about the present situation of the market and moreover every time it is not possible for us to make money. In the present condition of the market, the only thing we can do is check for the new coin and the potential things about the market.
duchaiyb

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:33:51 AM

I was sitting on the top of all the coins I had two months ago, and I would not sell when the price did not rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: