Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market Is Having a Crash But Stay Calm  (Read 1137 times)
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:31:20 PM

As we can see from coinmarketcap.com a sea of red coins in the market most likely because of the current event in South Korea. We don't have to worry about this, this news is just to create a FUD to its investor. What we can do now is just stay calm and do not panic sell. Everything will be back to normal. Here is the news about this, https://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin-law/south-korea-justice-ministry-prepares-to-ban-cryptocurrency-trading-exchanges-raided-idUSKBN1F00B7. Would love to also hear your opinion about this.
Every crash has a recovery. The market always recovers! So there is really no reason to panic because this will only stress us out. If a crash happens, just hold on until things recover. Patience is key to trading success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitlyra

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:16:03 PM

There still a hope that this crypto market will recover soon, we just wait and continue working on it. Don't loose hope.. Grin

bitcoinnewsindo

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

I strongly agree, because I strongly believe that bitcoin prices will go up and soar, never to panic and sell our tokens so we do not regret when bitcoin skyrocketed.

dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:03:42 PM

As we can see from coinmarketcap.com a sea of red coins in the market most likely because of the current event in South Korea. We don't have to worry about this, this news is just to create a FUD to its investor. What we can do now is just stay calm and do not panic sell. Everything will be back to normal. Here is the news about this, https://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin-law/south-korea-justice-ministry-prepares-to-ban-cryptocurrency-trading-exchanges-raided-idUSKBN1F00B7. Would love to also hear your opinion about this.
Well hopeful it will comeback to its previous price soon.
Because I have a lot of bitcoin in my wallet came from all the signiture campaign that I have participated.
So I dont take it to exchange in the lower price,
I like to increase it again so my saving also increases.
That's why I keeping my faith to bitcoin that it will recover after a monter fall down.
EvilKingfisher55 (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:23:06 AM

Well hopeful it will comeback to its previous price soon.
Because I have a lot of bitcoin in my wallet came from all the signiture campaign that I have participated.
So I dont take it to exchange in the lower price,
I like to increase it again so my saving also increases.
That's why I keeping my faith to bitcoin that it will recover after a monter fall down.

Knowing bitcoin, I am sure it will recover. As I said there is a lot of upcoming events to bitcoins that will surely boost its popularity and thus increasing the people who will like to invest on it.
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:48:37 PM

This is a normal state of the market, after a big take-off there is always a big fall, and one who is calm will make a profit and will not give way to panic. It's time for a big sale! Only buy and HODL.
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:37:40 PM

right now coin on the market has started to improve and green
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:39:27 PM

yes it's red, and the current may get deeper. but we must stay calm and be more patient. if you still have backup we should try to buy again. this seems like a good time.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
gold1112

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:01:26 PM

This week’s crypto crash was all about fraud and regulation!  Sad
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:04:16 AM

Truly, all coins are red, but that does not mean that there will not be a panic sell, cause most new investors has no full knowledge on how the crypto blockchaine works, and not putting in mind what can happen. This are things that will make there will be a panic sell, in other not to lose everything. I hope the bitcoin price rises soon.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:38:08 AM

Just think a big red is discount guys  Grin . From chart every year all of market had a big red. But now market is going to be mormal again. I see a lot of green from yesterday. Hope always have a nice day this year Smiley
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:30:13 AM

We are seeing some manipulation by the big investors. In my point of view, news can be bought a news can easily break down a good reputation and it is now being used as a tool.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
europayio

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:36:01 AM

We are seeing some manipulation by the big investors. In my point of view, news can be bought a news can easily break down a good reputation and it is now being used as a tool.

which coins in particular?
To me, bad news cannot break provably good coins but does tend to hit coins say without a working product or a known team.
Thats tough for newcomers, perhaps they ought to hold back on any ICO/coin release till they have at least an MVP.
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:27:03 PM

you are mistaken, deceitful news is still influencing the price. No matter if it's a young project without a finished product or a major project like Ethereum...

Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

Yes things are moving pretty slow and soon it will climb and takes its super position, now it is going to and fro like a pendulum. I think all these were due to the fear that surrounds the current regulatory environment but this sorts of macro factors don't have much impact on the price. Hope market moves forward within few days.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

you are mistaken, deceitful news is still influencing the price. No matter if it's a young project without a finished product or a major project like Ethereum...
I agree which no matter which project we do mean either having working product or just still on planning phase.Everything would really be affected when it comes to fundamentals this is why we do keep an eye regarding to these scenarios.

Yes things are moving pretty slow and soon it will climb and takes its super position, now it is going to and fro like a pendulum. I think all these were due to the fear that surrounds the current regulatory environment but this sorts of macro factors don't have much impact on the price. Hope market moves forward within few days.
Patience would really be the thing here if we can able to hold or would just surrender on what we do see on current situation of the market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cripto_fc

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:08:20 PM

Im not too worried. This is the best time to invest just be patient the market will rise again search for low value coins
seroja17

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:07:20 PM

Things that cause a trader to lose is the emergence of a sense of panic and fear arises within. Panic is the biggest enemy experienced by all traders. The safest way is to try to be calm. Train yourself to try to be calm in everything, and train your body to be unaffected by the circumstances. Smiley Smiley Smiley
capsicumpepper

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:44:27 AM

Some assume when Cripto prices continue to decline, it is a disaster. However, for investors who already have the knowledge and experience about it, they consider this a great opportunity to continue investing and buying at Altcoin, and hope that prices will recover even as prices go up for the next few months.
tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:17:23 AM

I think that this is just a strong correction. Big capital came out to buy again, and in time we must see the movement up. Bitcoin grew very fast and grew so much that we fall so deeply and just as quickly.Only HODL
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: