Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] UniversalCoin - The Free Digital Currency  (Read 20750 times)
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:13:25 AM

The roadmap has only the airdrop distribution as the main goal. Can you add more substantial objectives dev?

Our main goal is to conduct an experiment into the nature of wealth and value - to see if it's possible to generate wealth for everyone that participates in the project. The airdrops form part of this plan, to disincentivise immediate selling after our initial claim period. We think that learning more about the nature of wealth and trying to enrich people all over the world is a substantial enough goal, and unlike most ICOs we don't actually promise anything we aren't equipped to deliver.

If it makes you happy though, perhaps we could add blockchain to a toaster?  Wink

that's great, but why would anyone buy the tokens after the drops?

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Adam Travers (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:55:35 AM

The idea is to see massive adoption because of a very low barrier to entry. If there's going to be digital gold, why shouldn't it be something that anyone can get?
Chrisztiaan

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

I like the project a lot and will try to claim as often as possible.
Just tried it for the first time, but after filling in my e-mail for a secure link, I still have to receive that e-mail.
Also checked the spam folder, but no e-mail yet.
Anything I can do?
biplobmbhr

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

I’d like to know what the minimum purchase will be on the pre-ICO?
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:42:56 PM

Just tried it for the first time, but after filling in my e-mail for a secure link, I still have to receive that e-mail.
Anything I can do?

I tried it and got the same problem: the whole process is a little bit too intricate, plus I didn't received any mail Sad

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
crypto.c01n

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:08:16 PM

Anything I can do?

I tried it and got the same problem: the whole process is a little bit too intricate, plus I didn't received any mail Sad

It worked ok for me, waited 10 minutes, proved that I am not a robot, received my email and link, and sent my wallet address with success. I think the process is long but necessary to minimize overload and bots/attacks claiming... overall I  think it is a good process..... when it works, sorry to hear many are having problems
ActionJackson

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

Well I missed it today. Is there any plans for an exchange or something?
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

I did claimed for the first time but when I tried to claim for the second time, it said my email address already been registered. So I missed the for the second time. Is the second time process same as the first time? Or we can not claim for the second time if we already claimed for the first time?

Smile
Chrisztiaan

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:54:16 PM

Anything I can do?

It worked ok for me, waited 10 minutes, proved that I am not a robot, received my email and link, and sent my wallet address with success. I think the process is long but necessary to minimize overload and bots/attacks claiming... overall I  think it is a good process..... when it works, sorry to hear many are having problems

Did the same, but didn't receive an email with a link.
Adam Travers (OP)

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:59:49 PM

I'm sorry to say we had an issue or two with the confirmation emails today. We working on some upgrades so everyone can have a better experience next week. Thanks for your patience  Smiley
crypto.c01n

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

I did claimed for the first time but when I tried to claim for the second time, it said my email address already been registered. So I missed the for the second time. Is the second time process same as the first time? Or we can not claim for the second time if we already claimed for the first time?

It is one claim per week, two windows of opportunities to cater for time zones
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

I'm sorry to say we had an issue or two with the confirmation emails today. We working on some upgrades so everyone can have a better experience next week. Thanks for your patience  Smiley

So we need to wait for next week for the claim right? Not that many people have claimed this week airdrop right? If that is so then it is fine.

Smile
gaga org

Activity: 196
Merit: 27

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:42:09 PM

what it is going on? why so much project with a billion total supply Sad
its make it very cheap Huh

Contractium Network
¦•-» ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP «-•¦
¦ [Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Youtube] | [Bitcointalk ANN] ¦
Tarima24

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

Any bounty on this project? thanks!
mani mani

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Orient

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:12:51 PM

i hope this project will release a bounty campaign with 5% from total supply.
total supply is very huge but its ok. its cool man...
crypto.c01n

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:44:18 PM

All went so quiet after the time slots... not much activity or words from the dev...
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:48:51 PM

Does not look like I got anything at all in my ETH wallet. So much drama and zero outcome.

Hey, the tokens will come through after the second claim window. We tally up everyone from today and give everyone an equal share for the week. So you should see your tokens in around 12 hours. Don't worry about checking constantly, we'll send out an email once all tokens have been distributed for the week.

Well, I still do not see anything in the wallet. Anyone received anything?
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:51:11 PM

All went so quiet after the time slots... not much activity or words from the dev...

I thought it went pretty well. I saw them say they had some problems with the servers, but they've messed with the settings and are expecting them to be more reliable next time.
cryptibits

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:03:43 PM

There are some rumors out there flying around about this coin, as far as the 10 minute wait process doing some, uh, bad stuff. Not much info beyond that, though.

I personally didn't experience anything happening, and I ran full malware and virus scans just to make sure. The rumors may just be fud. but who knows. Still haven't got any coins yet, though.
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:26:43 PM

There are some rumors out there flying around about this coin, as far as the 10 minute wait process doing some, uh, bad stuff. Not much info beyond that, though.

I personally didn't experience anything happening, and I ran full malware and virus scans just to make sure. The rumors may just be fud. but who knows. Still haven't got any coins yet, though.

Yes, some talk here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/UniversalCoin/comments/7qjg5n/anyone_elses_cpu_going_apeshit_during_the_10/

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/7qjddn/psa_universalcoin_ico_most_probably_a_scamtrojan/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: