Bitcoin Forum
September 12, 2024, 06:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] UniversalCoin - The Free Digital Currency  (Read 20800 times)
aixchain

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:24:42 AM

wait for the next bounty program dev
TheAllSeenGuy

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:28:31 AM

I read that there was an error with the UNV distribution contract and some UNV was sent out early. I think 600 people received about 131k.

Hmm. This is the first I am hearing of this. Thanks for mentioning it. Do you know how they are planning on making this even for the people who did not receive this extra distribution?

Yea, check the recent transactions from a few days ago, people each got over 131k UNV:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x1440147231cf81f08734e20bf171a48820527306

There is no way for them to roll back the extra distribution. According to a post on reddit, they are considering sending out everyone who was signed up
for the first distribution an extra 131k to make it even. The last thing they want is to ruin the experiment. I think they are going to solve this issue
the best way possible and make it fair for everyone involved.

Ouch. Sure hope they do this. Do you have a link to the reddit post?
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:57:24 AM

I read that there was an error with the UNV distribution contract and some UNV was sent out early. I think 600 people received about 131k.

Hmm. This is the first I am hearing of this. Thanks for mentioning it. Do you know how they are planning on making this even for the people who did not receive this extra distribution?

Yea, check the recent transactions from a few days ago, people each got over 131k UNV:

There is no way for them to roll back the extra distribution. According to a post on reddit, they are considering sending out everyone who was signed up
for the first distribution an extra 131k to make it even. The last thing they want is to ruin the experiment. I think they are going to solve this issue

Dude ... move your fingers a bit Cheesy ... search "universalcoin reddit" and go from there. LOL
TheAllSeenGuy

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

Dude ... move your fingers a bit Cheesy ... search "universalcoin reddit" and go from there. LOL

Dude... did you find the referenced post using that method? If so, please post the link so that others such as myself that have not yet mastered the sacred art of Googling may also partake of this information.
crypto.c01n

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

Dude... did you find the referenced post using that method? If so, please post the link so that others such as myself that have not yet mastered the sacred art of Googling may also partake of this information.

What I usually do is bookmark this https://www.reddit.com/r/UniversalCoin/new/ and keep an eye from time to time... I hope it helps
shibaji

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:22:10 AM

Here you go: http://www.letmegooglethat.com/?q=universalcoin+reddit
TheAllSeenGuy

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:13:50 AM

I'll take that as a "no" since you once again failed to answer my request by providing a link to the comment in question. Congrats on being condescending & further shitting up this thread though. If anyone actually has the link that would be fantastic & no doubt very helpful to those that may still just be lurking. Also, I'm very active on reddit & have been subscribed to /r/universalcoin since it's inception. I just missed the particular comment that was referenced above & was asking THAT POSTER if they could point the rest of us to it for reference.
shibaji

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:00:19 AM

I'll take that as a "no" since you once again failed to answer my request by providing a link to the comment in question. Congrats on being condescending & further shitting up this thread though. If anyone actually has the link that would be fantastic & no doubt very helpful to those that may still just be lurking. Also, I'm very active on reddit & have been subscribed to /r/universalcoin since it's inception. I just missed the particular comment that was referenced above & was asking THAT POSTER if they could point the rest of us to it for reference.

Roll Eyes Here you go: https://www.reddit.com/r/UniversalCoin/comments/7wwgpm/error_with_contract_unv_sent_out_early/ ... I hope you know how the scroll function works?  Shocked
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:10:34 PM

I love letmegooglethat  Grin

Does anyone know when the next airdrop will be happening or if they have even announced it yet?
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:06:56 PM

Interestingly I received distribution 2 even though it was supposed to be cancelled. I wonder how I got so lucky? On their website they said to contact them with questions. Does anyone know the best way to contact them about this?

That's really strange but I'm glad someone got it! Cheesy  Hmm. I bet it might be good if you try to communicate with them via the email address listed on the website: info@universalcoin.io

Awesome, thanks. Apparently I wasn't the only one. I'm glad to see it's just an error on their end and that they are working to resolve it.
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:54:51 PM

Have they found out anything further about the issue with distribution? What is the best way to keep up with those details? Also, will the next distribution be on track to happen at it's scheduled time?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:32:54 PM

Have they found out anything further about the issue with distribution? What is the best way to keep up with those details? Also, will the next distribution be on track to happen at it's scheduled time?

I have been following it and I haven't seen any further details. I saw that the team has been working hard to find a solution and fix it. I think they will update us as soon as it's resolved. Just be patient Smiley
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:07:56 PM

Is there any progress yet on the investigation of distribution 2?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:28:24 PM

Nope, no word yet from what I can gather. They are still investigating the issue. I'm sure that's their entire focus right now. Hopefully they will be around soon to inform us of progress on the investigation. If anyone is on their Telegram, do you have more information?
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:28:56 PM

I hate when people are too lazy to google things.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=universalcoin+reddit
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

Nope, no word yet from what I can gather. They are still investigating the issue. I'm sure that's their entire focus right now. Hopefully they will be around soon to inform us of progress on the investigation. If anyone is on their Telegram, do you have more information?

They are actively trying to resolve the issue. On Reddit yesterday, Adam said:

"Hi all. Last weekend there was a bug in the backend of our website, specifically the part that triggers the contract to distribute the tokens to the weekly participants. What went wrong is the scheduler triggered the actual distribution before anyone had a chance to claim, so it just started sending out tokens randomly to last weeks participants before we had a chance to stop it (it started at 4am local time).

This is twice as bad considering the errors we had in the first week and the fact we made everyone wait for week 2. We apologise for the lack of comms and can promise that we are working twice as hard now to both figure out a way to rebalance the distribution and get our technical house in order."

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/UniversalCoin/comments/7xpbh3/could_an_update_be_provided_on_the_progress_of/
bedudul

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:46:00 PM

any update for next distribution.
still no update from your side about the problem
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:52:35 PM

They have updated about the problem on Reddit. Also, I just read that they are not planning to do the airdrop tomorrow because they are wanting to get things fixed first. The team is wanting to get everything working before they attempt another drop.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:13:11 PM

They have updated about the problem on Reddit. Also, I just read that they are not planning to do the airdrop tomorrow because they are wanting to get things fixed first. The team is wanting to get everything working before they attempt another drop.

It is understandable that they want to get things right before doing another drop. I'm sure we will get an update this week on how they plan to move forward and when the next drop will happen.
TheAllSeenGuy

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:21:22 AM

Website updated to say "DISTRIBUTION POSTPONED - BACK MID MARCH 2018"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: