Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:46:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pharmacist - Attacks Filipinos here in BCT  (Read 1890 times)
Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:36:28 AM

You should not post in the English boards of you don't know how to properly write in English. Simple.
.... not without a certain irony ...
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:56:16 AM

You should not post in the English boards of you don't know how to properly write in English. Simple.

Meaning? If you can't write properly, don't do it.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:40:15 AM

I don't even know what to say...

Aventhe shot himself in the foot, then shot himself in the other foot. This place will be a lot better now that he won't post on English boards going forward...
Nice. You're really cherry-picking here.

A typo where Aventhe uses 'o' instead of 'i'. Clap, clap. You've truly outdone yourself now and exposed them for the hypocrite that they are!
Except you fucking haven't and Aventhe still posts better than 90% of the scumbags on the forum with broken sentence structure and shitty grammar.

All the sir's in the world won't change a goddamn thing about how asinine the replies are.

If you want an example, just jump into any Bitcoin Discussion or Economics thread with more than 10 pages and look at the most recent posts. Do not deny that there is spam.

mrbuddy

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

brah, honestly don't make a mess out of it. We don't wanna look like butthurt. Just don't make a big issue out of this.
Aventhe

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:49:49 AM

Aventhe shot himself in the foot, then shot himself in the other foot. This place will be a lot better now that he won't post on English boards going forward...

Oh I'm so sory sir. Sir plz forgiv me.

Earlier today TP wrote 'havr' instead of 'have'. Shit. It's the end of the world and I guess he too won't be posting in the English boards anymore.

Mind I say, English is not my first language. Regardless, the only mistakes you should mainly see are small mistakes such as that. I have no problem with people who do this every once in a while.

There is a clear difference between simple mistakes, shitposting and sentences which don't make any sense.

I am on holiday right now and the only phone I can use is a 3.5" HTC, and guess what - O and I are right next to each other. And to top it off, I wrote this in the pilot's seat of a Piper Warrior. So if you want to be a grammar Nazi, don't do it here. Do it in the English threads.
Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:42:05 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 01:55:13 PM by Maum

Oh I'm so sory sir. Sir plz forgiv me.

Earlier today TP wrote 'havr' instead of 'have'. Shit. It's the end of the world and I guess he too won't be posting in the English boards anymore.

Mind I say, English is not my first language. Regardless, the only mistakes you should mainly see are small mistakes such as that. I have no problem with people who do this every once in a while.

There is a clear difference between simple mistakes, shitposting and sentences which don't make any sense.

I am on holiday right now and the only phone I can use is a 3.5" HTC, and guess what - O and I are right next to each other. And to top it off, I wrote this in the pilot's seat of a Piper Warrior. So if you want to be a grammar Nazi, don't do it here. Do it in the English threads.
You do not have to apologize to me for your typos and not for bypassing the thread issue and repeating replies, that were given for the umpteenth time, because I am not the executor here. I was just a little amused about your sentence.
But what should be clear, to return to OP (and is not addressed to you, Aventhe), spamming is not reserved for only one country or region. And spamming needn't only be in Bitcoin discussion, speculation etc. I see also harassing posts against members as a kind of spam.
There are many good examples of DT-members and moderators here in forum, how to deal in a constructive way with each other. Why not continue their way?
Aventhe

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:08:36 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 02:44:32 PM by Aventhe

@Maum, the apology was pure sarcasm......

Second of all, the issue at hand was already addressed well and clear.

No, you are correct, spamming is NOT contained to a region. No one said that. TP only said it usually is from Asia.

This argument is a bit like feminists saying women are not the natural carers of children, when you bloody well know they are. When you call them out on their idiotic rants, you get labelled a sexist.

Spammers are USUALLY from Asia, not always but usually are. Anything else you'd like to debate and/or rant about?

Saying the truth is different from deliberate racism.
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:24:16 PM

Hi I'm a Filipino and I am always proud of my nationality. Concerning with the post of pharmacist I can't deny it and accept it as true since the evidence is clear. The hard thing to accept the truth is when it is presented in an unfriendly manner but how a person can do that if the frustration is already controlling the emotion. So I could say on the side of pharmacist that what he has done is understandable and a good chance for us filipipinos to walk away from being shitposters. It is easy to read and understand a bad English than to understand the growth of shitposters.
So although it's hurt for calling that Filipino has no good contribution here let us prove that pharmacist is wrong and avoid to become shitposter. And also to my fellows if you think that a person you will going to tell about bitcoin will become just one of those shitposters and destroy our reputation please do the best thing to instruct or better to keep it secret than adding a person here that will be one of those who are destroying the reputation Filipino here.
Peace everyone. Thanks Pharmacist your hard words is an open rebuke.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:35:32 PM

...I am always proud of my nationality...
You should never be proud of your nationality(ies), regardless of which one(s) you are. There's nothing to be proud of, you did nothing for it. It's utterly useless and just creates discrimination. Side note: It's part of the controlling business, just like religion. The kool-aid is nice though, isn't it?

..who are destroying the reputation Filipino here...
There's nothing to destroy nor does anyone really care.

Read, and use your brain before responding. This is not about *Filipinos*, it is about any shitposter (most of which are from Asia given our years of experience over here).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:54:47 AM

...I am always proud of my nationality...
You should never be proud of your nationality(ies), regardless of which one(s) you are. There's nothing to be proud of, you did nothing for it. It's utterly useless and just creates discrimination. Side note: It's part of the controlling business, just like religion. The kool-aid is nice though, isn't it?

..who are destroying the reputation Filipino here...
There's nothing to destroy nor does anyone really care.

Read, and use your brain before responding. This is not about *Filipinos*, it is about any shitposter (most of which are from Asia given our years of experience over here).

First, In my own opinion being proud of your nationality is not discriminating the other.
Secondly, perhaps you are right but for me giving no importance on behalf of your fellow citizen here is a kind of destroying your own reputation from the place where you belong and the reason why Pharmacist generalised the Filipinos that we have no good contribution to BCT and I thanked him for this because it is a chance for us Filipino to become fully aware.
So concerning the words "destroying reputation" this is not intended to anyone but I said this intentionally to my fellows who wants to bring a new member here but a shitposter.
Lastly, I want to thank you Lauda for this because I saw once again that my English still bad and mislead the reader to what I really wanted to say, so my bad for that. And by this I am now more eager to improve my English.  Wink

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: