Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:30:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥[ANN] [TGE] - 🔵GIF token by SOCIFI - SPONSORED DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace💥  (Read 48741 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:16:26 AM

This is a great project that holds a really great platform and goal. I am glad to this project especially to the team working on it. Because, by participating in the SOCIFI ICO, we are not only investing in the technology, but we are investing in our future, a fair, secure, and sustainable future. I am hoping for more investors to come to this project, and I am looking forward to the success of this project.
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:35:54 AM

I see GIF token by SOCIFI  project detonation is good. Hope to conquer in future. But I have some question. You have any plan about making any android app?? That will help us to know more about this project.
I don't know much but let the developer see about Rabby637 sentence. You were true, by making an android application can make investors are interested to invest.
Yeah as this project is about technology then they have to make an android or iOS app so that we can get more opportunity from SOCIFI. Hope to conquer this project.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:50:09 AM

I believe that SOCIFI has all the chances to conduct a successful company. It's all about the experienced team, whose experience has been for 10 years! It's a lot of or it's up to me to solve it, but I wish them luck
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:00:50 AM

I believe that SOCIFI has all the chances to conduct a successful company. It's all about the experienced team, whose experience has been for 10 years! It's a lot of or it's up to me to solve it, but I wish them luck
This project has a great team management and also have very expert people working and supporting them in the community. They are rapidly growing every day due to there management and development team and also due to marketing team has they have put great efforts in projects advertising.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:27:02 AM

I hope that the admin of this thread will also be active in answering our queries. If they are that busy, they should have included in their site a section where you can read most asked questions and of course an answer.
A good idea. If they do not have enough time to answer questions, then here on the first page of the forum topic they will write a link to "Frequently Asked Questions"
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:46:56 AM

This will be one of most successful projects in the future as a lot of people will need data to connect to the internet. I am just confused, where we can use the GIF token if there will already be a sponsored data?
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:32:54 AM

Does the mobile application is the one providing free data to its user? if so, then how? And does it need towers to build in different countries to gain access or there will be a specific country where this will be covered?

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:19:19 AM

Does the mobile application is the one providing free data to its user? if so, then how? And does it need towers to build in different countries to gain access or there will be a specific country where this will be covered?

I am also having this thoughts now. Let's wait for the devs to answer it so that we will get a concrete answers for this questions. I hope devs will be more active in responding members queries.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:29:30 AM

How many coins will be sold during the ICO?
The number of coins that is supposed to be sold is 61% of the total supply which would be 3050000000 GIF, that's if they reach their hard cap ofcourse.
But ofcourse if you want the project that you are supporting to be successful, you will say that yes, they will reach their hard cap. But with that supply, i think it will be run for a long period before it can be reach. I just hope that more people will still find Socifi project and participate in the ICO.
We can't really predict the ICO sale because this depends if the sale will end early or not. Team should do more marketing strategy to make their tokens sold out. But investors still have much time to think joining their ICO.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:10:02 PM

The number of coins that is supposed to be sold is 61% of the total supply which would be 3050000000 GIF, that's if they reach their hard cap ofcourse.
But ofcourse if you want the project that you are supporting to be successful, you will say that yes, they will reach their hard cap. But with that supply, i think it will be run for a long period before it can be reach. I just hope that more people will still find Socifi project and participate in the ICO.
We can't really predict the ICO sale because this depends if the sale will end early or not. Team should do more marketing strategy to make their tokens sold out. But investors still have much time to think joining their ICO.

You are right, aside from advertising and promoting of this project, devs must make a move how they will prove that this project is worth investing for. if they can do this then success is sure for this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:09:01 PM

I have my notice here that SOCIFI wanted to launch their Bounty Campaign today ?  But I couldnt find any bounty campains launched for today ... In my opinion a bounty campaign can help SOCIFI to gain important investors. SOCIFI can have famous, strong partners but I dont believe that Coca Cola is going to make any advertisement for SOCIFI ...
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:13:14 PM

You are right, aside from advertising and promoting of this project, devs must make a move how they will prove that this project is worth investing for. if they can do this then success is sure for this project.

I agree, having a big names in the field of business establishments makes us amazed. Hoping this project have their own strategy on how to deal the different competitors towards on its success.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:27:00 PM

I have my notice here that SOCIFI wanted to launch their Bounty Campaign today ?  But I couldnt find any bounty campains launched for today ... In my opinion a bounty campaign can help SOCIFI to gain important investors. SOCIFI can have famous, strong partners but I dont believe that Coca Cola is going to make any advertisement for SOCIFI ...
Maybe, there are reasons why the bounty program was not launched at this date. Let's just wait for their announcements while reading about their whitepaper. You're right  that bounty program is needed to make the project be popular that's why the team announced its bounty so maybe let's just wait a couple of days.
GIFbySOCIFI-Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 300
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:26:21 PM

I am also having this thoughts now. Let's wait for the devs to answer it so that we will get a concrete answers for this questions. I hope devs will be more active in responding members queries.
Nice seeing this post and makes me think of how can it provide the free data, is there any agreement to the company of SOCIFI and the company of the connection where the user uses? or am I getting the wrong understanding on this thread? Hoping the devs will soon answer this.

We aim to pre-buy a sufficient bulk of data from the MNO at a discount-rate, then distribute them among the subscibers.

Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:56:43 PM

I do not quite understand the scheme for monetizing this project, will the sponsors help and they will pay for the team's work?
Good question I hope administrators can answer that wonderful question. Lets just wait for a good and accurate response to the members also.
Even i would like to know the answer for it as it is a main reason for the sponsors to work for them. I think the project will surely pay for the hardwork of the sponsor with really good rates and hope it goes beneficial for us in the future.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

The "data" in question means information, data on people, analytics, etc and NOT mobile data lmfao, that's a totally different term used there and has little relation with this
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:29:27 PM

The bounty programme is very good. i just joined the bounty programme and also joined the telegram group.the team members give good response there.And the project gives also very good reffer bonus.so i will share this project as more as possible.i hope this project will acheive great success.
SOCIFI is very vivid with its vast responsibilities as we can experience in Telegram with its faster response in solving the customer queries it's not only a job SOCIFI is just doing but it feels it is his responsibility and in result we see huge supporters.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

The bounty programme is very good. i just joined the bounty programme and also joined the telegram group.the team members give good response there.And the project gives also very good reffer bonus.so i will share this project as more as possible.i hope this project will acheive great success.
You could not share a link to the bonus campaign of this project! I would like to join in the generosity and support this project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:32:34 PM

Maybe, there are reasons why the bounty program was not launched at this date. Let's just wait for their announcements while reading about their whitepaper. You're right  that bounty program is needed to make the project be popular that's why the team announced its bounty so maybe let's just wait a couple of days.
If the developer plans wide scope of users and audiences as a whole, I think he in the near future will launch tempting bounty with attractive awards.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:39:32 PM

You could not share a link to the bonus campaign of this project! I would like to join in the generosity and support this project.
this is the link to there bounty campaign : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2758875.msg28179337#msg28179337
Just follow the rules and choose which ever campaign you want , i advise you to join as much campaigns as you can in there . Because they are simple and you will get alot of tokens from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: