Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:18:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥[ANN] [TGE] - 🔵GIF token by SOCIFI - SPONSORED DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace💥  (Read 48741 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:07:42 AM

SOCIFI aims to establish an independent GIF Foundation to ensure the sustainable and stable growth of
the GIF ecosystem, with fair and open governance.

Seems like a good plan then. If they can launch there plans after the successful ICO pretty sure more will come to join and invest in sci-fi.

It will be more good if investors will join the token sales so that the project can have funds to support the continues development of this project. I am looking forward for more good news from this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

SOCIFI aims to establish an independent GIF Foundation to ensure the sustainable and stable growth of

Seems like a good plan then. If they can launch there plans after the successful ICO pretty sure more will come to join and invest in sci-fi.

It will be more good if investors will join the token sales so that the project can have funds to support the continues development of this project. I am looking forward for more good news from this project.

Me too. I'm hoping there will be a lot of investors or even possible customers that will participates in the token sales for a chance to buy it at a lower price. And by this way, the project will slowly moved towards it's ultimate goal.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

How many key players in the SOCIFI ecosystem? What are their roles and what are these roles expressed in and how are they related?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:11:25 AM

Me too. I'm hoping there will be a lot of investors or even possible customers that will participates in the token sales for a chance to buy it at a lower price. And by this way, the project will slowly moved towards it's ultimate goal.
SOCIFI is making extraordinary decisions which will help for better advertising that helps to reach more potential investors about our purposeful project SOCIFI as we see we can do avail the bounty program also a referral program and start participating to spread the word SOCIFI and keep supporting.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:22:34 AM

Glad to see SOCIFI will be succesful at one day. Today i read their white paper carefully i consider to make invest at here. so cheap: 1 GIF = $0,00630263

It is cheap for an investment because there will also be the bonus but I am wondering what will be the use of it as a utility token for a platform that will give sponsored Data.
It is a chance for the small investors due to the fact that value of the token can be obtain. Probably, some would have interest to invest because of the price and also this platform mentioned some branded company which is also gives them the chance to get attracted by some investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:29:24 AM

Investors should have known why there must put their money on this website, and I'm here to asking why. Uniqueness? Community?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:03:16 AM

Glad to see SOCIFI will be succesful at one day. Today i read their white paper carefully i consider to make invest at here. so cheap: 1 GIF = $0,00630263

It is cheap for an investment because there will also be the bonus but I am wondering what will be the use of it as a utility token for a platform that will give sponsored Data.
It is a chance for the small investors due to the fact that value of the token can be obtain. Probably, some would have interest to invest because of the price and also this platform mentioned some branded company which is also gives them the chance to get attracted by some investors.
The team will do what ever strategies they can use in order to attract more users to invest and use this platform in the future. With the current value of it's token, it's really a good time to invest if you really like this platform's services.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

How many comments do not read, everyone writes about investors. Tell me, where can I look at the information of the project, about how much they were able to raise money for the project?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:39:51 AM

Another project that deals with the advertising industry is great news, we can be sure that our product will be recognized or will want to use our services. Such projects are simply necessary

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:07:47 PM

Investors should have known why there must put their money on this website, and I'm here to asking why. Uniqueness? Community?
you could get acquainted with white paper and learn what the uniqueness of the Socifi project is. Already a lot of people have learned about this project and are imbued with his idea. I'm sure you'll appreciate it, too.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

How many comments do not read, everyone writes about investors. Tell me, where can I look at the information of the project, about how much they were able to raise money for the project?
Maybe this will help you finding the information you are looking for https://gif.network/. I think that is their website and you can try to visit and you will see the countdown of their sales.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:04:29 PM

This new concept of this project is incredibly well planned and strategical released this feature in time.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:51:19 PM

Socifi you mean and yes there will be more to participate in this platform for they offer free data by just using the platform. This can be really famous once it is introduce on every countries for sure.
In future there might be social channels banning for crypto announcements but we can do make use of SOCIFI where its marketplace is a solution where the media content is sponsored through a digital advertising.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

I am sure that they can launch their project successfully, I believed that there are already lots of investors that participated in this project. I just really hope that investments will continue to grow.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:22:42 PM

I am sure that they can launch their project successfully, I believed that there are already lots of investors that participated in this project. I just really hope that investments will continue to grow.
Socifi is a globally recognized company launching a block chain based market place, so there will be more chance for the huge traffic where the platform can have global clients and all can enjoy safely with socifi secured block chain technology based market.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:27:35 PM

A lot more investors is looking for this kind of project in this community of crypto currency. I hope that a lot more people, users, and investors will come find the SOCIFI, so that they can take part of the coming successful future of this project. I just want the investors to not let pass this opportunity, so I am here wanted to spread the information regarding the potential of the SOCIFI.
Yes, I agree with you SOCIFI built a great platform. SOCIFI is globally recognized company launching a blockchain based marketplace for sponsored data and other sponsor product and services. This ico has a lot potential. This is going to be successful.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Socifi is a globally recognized company launching a block chain based market place, so there will be more chance for the huge traffic where the platform can have global clients and all can enjoy safely with socifi secured block chain technology based market.

Yes, socifi can surely make this project successful because they have an amazing platform that can surely attract many investors to support the project and also it needs an active community.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

A lot more investors is looking for this kind of project in this community of crypto currency. I hope that a lot more people, users, and investors will come find the SOCIFI, so that they can take part of the coming successful future of this project. I just want the investors to not let pass this opportunity, so I am here wanted to spread the information regarding the potential of the SOCIFI.
Yes, I agree with you SOCIFI built a great platform. SOCIFI is globally recognized company launching a blockchain based marketplace for sponsored data and other sponsor product and services. This ico has a lot potential. This is going to be successful.

Definitely a great platform which can benefit all of us by having this great project. As time goes by many people gets interested on this project by having their clients which is a very know clients in entire world. Hoping for the great success on this project as I believe have a bright future.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:48:35 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 02:49:03 AM by muleroaa

Nice to see some activity on the thread, good to keep it in sight on the first few pages of the announcements. It does feel like everyone is using this thread as a post booster, lots of similar posts, maybe even one person talking to himself multiple times lol, anyway, activity is a good thing!

Are there are pre-sale statistics available? Would be nice to see how much interest it has gathered up untill now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:04:35 PM

I dont really think a platform based selling random ass data about nothing in specific (well they've not specified ANYTHING what kinda data) is going to be successful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: