Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:58:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PolicyPal Network - Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets  (Read 35853 times)
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:49:58 AM

They are making things interesting with the launch at coinbene.

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-coinbene-trading-competition-2dc5a082a523
btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:01:02 AM

New exchange listing: PAL on Coinbene. Trading starts at 21:00 GMT+8 on 9th May 2018
https://medium.com/@policypalnet/new-exchange-listing-pal-on-coinbene-ed9f830c31f2

I trading there. This is a good exchange. PundiX pumped a lot  there.

Also another announce from them:

The PolicyPal Network team has submitted applications for various exchanges including Huobi Hadax and it's in progress. We will keep the community updated with the latest news via Telegram and Medium.

So they will have a lot good exchanges. And Huobi will be in list as well  Roll Eyes

Well let the games begin :p I have not tried any of thoose two, but coinbene seems alot better than qryptos! Smiley Probably not trying them as i will hold for some time though and then it probably is on a exchange i already have a account at Smiley
Qryptos has too many drawbacks:
1. slow support.
2. it is difficult to withdraw cryptocurrency
3. A lot of bots work at the exchange!

I never faced any problem what you mentioned above because of their support system is very active if you have any issues with the Qryptos. Of course, if you don't like the Qryptos exchange PolicyPal listed in some other stock exchange where you can trade them.
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:08:37 AM

Insurance really can become a perspective direction of application of the blockchain, so as to be clear and transparent conditions payments on the contracts. The very idea of digital currencies will make insurance more effective in third world countries and developing countries, where the banking system is underdeveloped.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

PolicyPal & CoinBene will have a lot of prizes for PAL traders. (you can invite your friend and get tokens, you can get tokens for depositing PAL and even win Iphone or MacBook for trading there.

Full article:

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-coinbene-trading-competition-2dc5a082a523
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:02:26 PM

Have there been any news in regards to the exchanges or are they still negotiating about that? Any news from the team?

Still no official news. It seems the team negotiating about good exchanges. But as we can see from their news, PolicyPal will be the platinum sponsor of Huobi’s Blockchain Festival. So I hope they will hit to Huobi  Huh

That would be good if it happens. Huobi is decent in terms of trading volume and a lot of new people will find out about it. Let's wait for the news and hope it's good news Wink

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
magisterr

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:40:30 PM

Have there been any news in regards to the exchanges or are they still negotiating about that? Any news from the team?

Still no official news. It seems the team negotiating about good exchanges. But as we can see from their news, PolicyPal will be the platinum sponsor of Huobi’s Blockchain Festival. So I hope they will hit to Huobi  Huh

That would be good if it happens. Huobi is decent in terms of trading volume and a lot of new people will find out about it. Let's wait for the news and hope it's good news Wink

Yes, they almost announce listing to Huobi. This is top 3 exhange right now (ater Binance and Okex). So this is a good choise  Roll Eyes

From their telegram:

The PolicyPal Network team has submitted applications for various exchanges including Huobi Hadax and it's in progress. We will update the community in due course regarding Qryptos as well as other latest news via Telegram and Medium.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:58:21 PM

Still no official news. It seems the team negotiating about good exchanges. But as we can see from their news, PolicyPal will be the platinum sponsor of Huobi’s Blockchain Festival. So I hope they will hit to Huobi  Huh

Yes, they almost announce listing to Huobi. This is top 3 exhange right now (ater Binance and Okex). So this is a good choise  Roll Eyes

From their telegram:

The PolicyPal Network team has submitted applications for various exchanges including Huobi Hadax and it's in progress. We will update the community in due course regarding Qryptos as well as other latest news via Telegram and Medium.
The team can't disclose information about exchanges, Huobi will be, in this is no doubt, now there is a chance to buy cheap.
magisterr

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:07:03 AM

The PolicyPal Network team has just won yet ANOTHER award - "Most Preferred Digital Finance Firm"!

http://www.worldfinancemarkets.com/award-winners-2018/

Team working and working. I can imagine what will happened when they complete developing product  Roll Eyes
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:16:12 AM

PolicyPal Network to offer insurance products to QTUM

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-to-offer-insurance-products-to-qtum-487545c8bd49
vaniril

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

They are making things interesting with the launch at coinbene.

Thanks for your sharing Smiley
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

I saw this news in the telegram channel policypal being more and more exciting to wait they are making so much development and partnerships that can be a massive for the whole policypal and other coins who will accept it.
magisterr

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:20:36 PM

They will have new evens in whole May:

3-4th May - Taiwan
8th May - Malaysia
8th May - Singapore
15-16th - South Korea
22-26 - France
24-25th - Vietnam

And they offer free tickets to Huobi’s Blockchain Festival

PolicyPal Network has secured 100 free tickets to Huobi’s Blockchain Festival for our Hackathon supporters! Each ticket is valued at US$70. Please PM @PAL_WeiTing on Telegram with your name, nationality and contact details to redeem your free ticket. This will be on a first-come-first-served basis.

Full article:

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-networks-may-events-e614e7ae3561
traphaco

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:25:55 AM

Hello, can I store PAL tokens in my ether wallet ?
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:38:17 AM

Still no official news. It seems the team negotiating about good exchanges. But as we can see from their news, PolicyPal will be the platinum sponsor of Huobi’s Blockchain Festival. So I hope they will hit to Huobi  Huh

Still, there is no official news from the team about the listing in the higher exchange, already we have seen some huge potential with Policypal. Even though they are sponsoring the Huobi's Blockchain Festival and it doesn't mean Huobi exchange will list the PolicyPal.

Hati

Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:29:48 AM

PolicyPal Network sponsored by AXA for business collaboration. The Action Community for Entrepreneurship (ACE) and Enterprise Singapore are co-organising a Business Mission to Paris, and PolicyPal have been invited as one of the tech startups to come along. In fact, PolicyPal Network is 1 of the only 3 startups selected by AXA for sponsorship of this trip.  

Full announcement:

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-sponsored-by-axa-for-business-collaboration-ad96fa816c9a
magisterr

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:05:29 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 08:05:09 PM by magisterr

PolicyPal Network sponsored by AXA for business collaboration. The Action Community for Entrepreneurship (ACE) and Enterprise Singapore are co-organising a Business Mission to Paris, and PolicyPal have been invited as one of the tech startups to come along. In fact, PolicyPal Network is 1 of the only 3 startups selected by AXA for sponsorship of this trip.  

Full announcement:

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-sponsored-by-axa-for-business-collaboration-ad96fa816c9a

OMG.... AXA - its a french insurance company. Most biggest in the world. Capitatization AXA - 100 Billion euros (also partner PolicyPal) Shocked
I think Policy must hit at last 10 Billion usd cap when product will be ready. Its 20 usd per token...
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:34:38 PM

I'm upset. The price of the token on the exchange is very low.. I'm not sure I'll see the pump.
0.93x USD
1.15x ETH
1.22x BTC

tomir

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:37:34 AM

I'm upset. The price of the token on the exchange is very low.. I'm not sure I'll see the pump.
0.93x USD
1.15x ETH
1.22x BTC
I don't understand why the price is so low.. The team is very active and the market is stable.. I hope that the more popular exchange will save the situation.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ginzink

Merit: 118

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:41:04 AM

0.93x USD
1.15x ETH
1.22x BTC
I don't understand why the price is so low.. The team is very active and the market is stable.. I hope that the more popular exchange will save the situation.

When the product looks promising and the hype have not arrive there is one thing to do, hold and wait 👍
magisterr

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

0.93x USD
1.15x ETH
1.22x BTC

When the product looks promising and the hype have not arrive there is one thing to do, hold and wait 👍

Agree with you. Now just time to buy more PAL and hold. Team doing more than 90% of other projects (a lot of conferences, partnerships etc.) But now whole market in red and PAL still at only one small exchange. Time will come I think...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: