Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin to invest?  (Read 3480 times)
mountain_hacker

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:38:02 PM

Hi! The crypto was always very interesting for me, but I just can’t decide where to invest.  Do you know any worthy coin?

Listen, what about your finances?
Well, I would like to earn as much as possible but I can invest.
Princess04ka

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

Hi! The crypto was always very interesting for me, but I just can’t decide where to invest.  Do you know any worthy coin?

Do you only want money or are you interested in other useful stuff too?
mountain_hacker

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:40:37 PM

If something else is possible. The main thing is that everything should be a benefit for me.
Princess04ka

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

If something else is possible. The main thing is that everything should be a benefit for me.

Well, then I suggest you to try Streamity. They now have nice tokens, moreover, there is a service for exchanging Fiat for the crypto and back
mountain_hacker

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

Well, then I suggest you to try Streamity. They now have nice tokens, moreover, there is a service for exchanging Fiat for the crypto and back

Hm, sounds nice. And what else do they have, you said something about other stuff.
Princess04ka

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:43:26 PM

Hm, sounds nice. And what else do they have, you said something about other stuff.

They are creating an educational portal for investors with lectures about cryptocurrencies, and there will be other services.
mountain_hacker

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:44:32 PM

They are creating an educational portal for investors with lectures about cryptocurrencies, and there will be other services.

I will look it up, give me the link, please.
Princess04ka

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

https://streamity.org/en/
mountain_hacker

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:47:21 PM

https://streamity.org/en/
Thank you sooo much!
Crypto_Spike_Factor

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:51:42 PM

For me the most preferred option by the movement of the market now is Tron, Cardano, Stellar, and some other coins whom are below an expensive in value. With these, as an early investor in the cryptocurrency market space. you can maintain the hodling skills to reap profits in a short period of time.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!

If I were to refer a coin, I would always choose between bitcoin and ethereum. Both have passed all the tests of time so it really got my entire trust. It is quite hard for me to trust altcoins these days because some of them are not good for a long term hodl.
tuljan

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:30:09 PM

Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.

Good trading you guys!

It's a shame if you sold those coins because even if your coins start to fall don't panic sell, wait and see what will happen or if you don't wan't to risk it sell them when they fall less than 10%. I would always invest in BTC and ETH, they are the best and the safest investments in the whole market.
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:04:29 PM

Try investing on Trade Token (TIO).
They are cheap and serve as long run investment.
I started with USD 1000 and has since been getting a lot of airdrops
nick_bogdan

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:06:06 PM

Very nice project, with great future
http://nexton.io/
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.NXTON_BRIDGE.BTC
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:21:59 PM

Good trading you guys!
I think that at this point if you want to be able to earn a profit safely, you can trade bitcoin, and if you want to make a lot of money, you can invest in altcoin. The market is recovering very strongly and became very exciting as bitcoin and altcoin prices have been increasing steadily throughout recent days. This recovery has caused the market to recover slightly, but I think only in the short term.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:55:09 AM

i also invested in XRP, TRX and ADA. now the prices are dropping down. but i was told that these coins will be a good investment in the near future. so i wait till it gives me a good profit. i think you should had to do the same.
I will suggest you to invest for long term with the Bitcoin or Ethereum if you know well about the market, the basic knowledge and the real timings in order to survive in the market. You will get huge profit here. On the other hand I will suggest you to go for short term investment if you do not have enough knowledge or little knowledge so after dealing with short term many times you will get experience and can upgrade to Bitcoin with that experience.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:15:29 AM

Good trading you guys!
I think that at this point in time to be able to minimize the risk and be able to make a profit safely you should only buy and trade bitcoins, the market is fluctuating constantly and all are moving. The tendency of bitcoin pricing, just a small fluctuation of bitcoin also makes the crypto market turn over. So I think you should just invest in bitcoin.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:04:58 PM

Yes a lot of coins are available with good profits that are expected according to the current market situation and this is only I can choose a good coin to get a good profit because a good coin provides the best short-term or long-term trade possible. and strongly recommended today because Bitcoin is too expensive to buy, but of course Bitcoin is great to own and invest. I can also see some Altcoin in Etherdelta about what I consider to be a good coin to buy right now.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:20:30 PM

Searching for a good coin is no easy task, but I believe hard work pays off.
This is the key for searching that good coin,
Know the purpose of the coin
Target Market
Team, this is very important because lately they've been many cases of ICO scams
tuljan

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:58:31 PM

Searching for a good coin is no easy task, but I believe hard work pays off.
This is the key for searching that good coin,
Know the purpose of the coin
Target Market
Team, this is very important because lately they've been many cases of ICO scams

The most important things are devs, whitepaper, road map and community. If any of this things isn't good then you shouldn't invest much money in that coin. That's the way i see it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: