Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:43:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [UBERCOIN] Working on a new coin. Will update this thread when completed.  (Read 12247 times)
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 09:24:29 PM

Well that deescalated quickly.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
AnonyMint

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 10:54:09 PM

Yes because I am satisfied that they are not useful. Typical journeyman level programmers in way over their head. The best they can do is show snippets of C code, they can't even talk tech shop in terms of analysis. No need to waste my time further with them. They will not be able to give us the coin we need.

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
kalgecin

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 10:58:02 PM

Yes because I am satisfied that they are not useful. Typical journeyman level programmers in way over their head. The best they can do is show snippets of C code, they can't even talk tech shop in terms of analysis. No need to waste my time further with them. They will not be able to give us the coin we need.
ok, let's say you wrote that code, where is it? so far all we saw was 18th century sites, no code what so ever, no implementation you claim to have made. show proof or GTFO

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 11:00:18 PM

Yeah, all that might be true, but dude you are a freaking douche bag on a large scale. You should really learn to be a nice person. There is a reason the bullies of the world are ostracized. If you were the only developer available, I would not use your coin you created just because you were such a dick to everyone. Learn to be a nice person and people may take you more seriously. Before today I had never seen a single post from you, but after today I am surprised you dont work for mpex.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
AnonyMint

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 11:11:16 PM

I am very nice to people. Ask the people who know me personally.

I don't have patience for idiots who fight (and try to discredit) the person who can do the job (like a bunch of ignorant monkeys afraid of losing their control of their turf), when we have something very important to accomplish that impacts whether the world sinks into a Dark Age or not.

So funny that they think all the necessary features have been enumerated. Not. You see they don't have big picture IQ and thus will make mistakes like this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=267522.msg2954248#msg2954248

Some crucial features which have not been mentioned yet are:

* Instant approval of transactions
* Mandatory transaction fees to eliminate spamming of transactions (sending from self-to-self at no cost).
etc...

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
stbgefltc

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 11:15:27 PM

Calling everyone who disagrees with you idiots is not actually being nice. And quoting yourself all day long is pretty darned arrogant.

But hey, don't waste your time reading an idiot's thread. Didn't you say you were out of here ? Be consistent at least.

AnonyMint

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 11:24:41 PM

Hey you started it with trying to dig up dirt on me. I don't hide my identity but you do.

All I said from the beginning is that the OP did not demonstrate any big picture capability of organizing features into high priority, and I explained some of these technical issues.

And there you go again, still not able to subsume your ego so we can get a job done. I will just have to do it myself. In the real world, you will be working for me, and I will be managing you, not the other way around.

NiccoloMac (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 11:36:10 PM

Just go away. You are so right, I am terrible at programming and will never reach your high standards. Happy? Now go away and be happy you achieved your goal to make a couple more people hate you. No one likes you here, we do not want your help. Do you go to interviews and piss off the management and get kicked out of the office then stand on the sidewalk and tell everyone walking by how terrible their knowledge of interviewing new employees is compared to when you conduct interviews?

stbgefltc

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 11:37:04 PM

Probably. But you'd be in for a hell of a ride if you had to manage me... And all I'm saying is that you still have not shown code, while you ask others to do the same.

That being said, I give up. You win. Word up ! And I already lost my day on this thread, so buh-bye.

AnonyMint

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 11:47:01 PM

I did not post that just to show you we have code written, I want you to figure out which algo it originates from for me to bother replying to you anymore. You do not appear to be worth anyones time to discredit any longer.

Typical journeyman method of evaluating knowledge. I don't need to categorize every hashing function snippet because I design based on what the needs are, then I arrive at which functions I need. I am thinking big picture, and you are (as far as I can see) playing around with issues that don't solve the big picture.

Its the exact same method you were attempting to use on us earlier. If you dont like your own method perhaps you should not use it. You asked for code, I showed some. I showed you mine, now show me yours you tease. I think you just became the Fox news of bitcointalk.org.

Are you so clueless that you can not see it is not the same?

Snippets of C code is not big picture capability. It is why there are journeyman programmers and they implement what the visionary gurus analyze.

The worst thing are journeyman programmers who think they should lead projects.

I run away. Yes I am running now from your thread and you know why.

It has nothing to do with not being nice, it has to do with my 30 years of evaluating whether someone is fit for the role they desire. One of the first things I do is test their ability to talk tech shop.

You refused to engage and instead tried to defend yourself by grabbing a needle of code snippet from a haystack in the universe and say that if I can't tell you where the needle came from, then I am not competent. I was astute enough to recognize that its pattern appeared to be a snippet of a hash function. That already shows you I know what a hash function does at a low-level.

And that is logical to compare big picture capability and knowing every needle in every haystack? Logic is the most important attribute of project design.

You wrote that you could add "side hashing" whereas I have proven it can't work. You see I can quickly assimilate the big picture, and you are stuck down in twiddling bits and go off in wrong directions.

It starts by recognizing these basic facts. Then comes respect. Then I return that mutual respect. Then harmony.

AnonyMint

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 11:58:37 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2013, 12:21:07 AM by AnonyMint

Do you go to interviews and piss off the management and get kicked out of the office then stand on the sidewalk and tell everyone walking by how terrible their knowledge of interviewing new employees is compared to when you conduct interviews?

The last two guys I worked for (who created Fractal Design Painter, which became Corel Painter) are high geniuses (Caltech grads) and one could memorize a page of a phone book by looking at it.

I subsumed my ego because they were at least as smart as me, and smarter in some areas at that time (I was young, they were older).

I haven't needed to work for anyone else since then. I am prolific enough at creating projects that succeed.

Dude I am the management, not you. If you were the management, I would walk away. Incompetence.

NiccoloMac (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 12:01:21 AM

You are still pontificating. Just go away, your services are no longer required. Do not pass go. Do not bother talking to us, your opinions are unhelpful and we do not like you. You keep saying we are not worth your time, and that you have found us wanting. Well please follow up and be consistent and go away and ignore us. No matter what you say, the only thing I will forever see is little pieces of scat dribbling down your chin while you talk and talk and talk until your pontification suffocates you with the fecal matter that you are excreting.

How much more obvious should I be to get you to go away.
jlspartz

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 12:05:32 AM

I did not post that just to show you we have code written, I want you to figure out which algo it originates from for me to bother replying to you anymore. You do not appear to be worth anyones time to discredit any longer.

Typical journeyman method of evaluating knowledge. I don't need to categorize every hashing function snippet because I design based on what the needs are, then I arrive at which functions I need. I am thinking big picture, and you are (as far as I can see) playing around with issues that don't solve the big picture.

Its the exact same method you were attempting to use on us earlier. If you dont like your own method perhaps you should not use it. You asked for code, I showed some. I showed you mine, now show me yours you tease. I think you just became the Fox news of bitcointalk.org.

Are you so clueless that you can not see it is not the same?

Snippets of C code is not big picture capability. It is why there are journeyman programmers and they implement what the visionary gurus analyze.

The worst thing are journeyman programmers who think they should lead projects.

I run away. Yes I am running now from your thread and you know why.

It has nothing to do with not being nice, it has to do with my 30 years of evaluating whether someone is fit for the role they desire. One of the first things I do is test their ability to talk tech shop.

You refused to engage and instead tried to defend yourself by grabbing a needle of code snippet from a haystack in the universe and say that if I can't tell you where the needle came from, then I am not competent. I was astute enough to recognize that its pattern appeared to be a snippet of a hash function. That already shows you I know what a hash function does at a low-level.

And that is logical to compare big picture capability and knowing every needle in every haystack? Logic is the most important attribute of project design.

You wrote that you could add "side hashing" whereas I have proven it can't work. You see I can quickly assimilate the big picture, and you are stuck down in twiddling bits and go off in wrong directions.

It starts by recognizing these basic facts. Then comes respect. Then I return that mutual respect. Then harmony.

Wow, this guy will have no one show up at his funeral.  What a douche!
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 12:09:59 AM

Do you go to interviews and piss off the management and get kicked out of the office then stand on the sidewalk and tell everyone walking by how terrible their knowledge of interviewing new employees is compared to when you conduct interviews?

The last two guys I worked for (who created Fractal Design Painter, which became Corel Painter) are high geniuses (Caltech grads) and one could memorize a page of a phone book by looking at it.

I subsumed my ego because they were at least as smart as me, and smarter in some areas at that time (I was young, they were older).

I haven't needed to work for anyone else since then. I am prolific enough at creating projects that succeed.
Make a separate thread where you will present your ideas about your alt coin, this whole debate is counter productive and resource waisting.
Let them do the best they can and you can offer your coin too. Then it is the best of the two (and not only) that will succeed. I will watch both projects with great interest.
I try to persuade some people to fund a group of programmers in order to make an alt. Maybe we can find a formula to get something good!
I am interested on your opinion about MC2 (Netcoin), PeerCash and Bitcoin2. Links tomorrow cause I have to sleep!

Peace to all and we need positive vibes people, stop waisting ur resources...
AnonyMint

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 12:12:37 AM

Make a separate thread where you will present your ideas about your alt coin, this whole debate is counter productive and resource waisting.
Let them do the best they can and you can offer your coin too. Then it is the best of the two (and not only) that will succeed. I will watch both projects with great interest.
I try to persuade some people to fund a group of programmers in order to make an alt. Maybe we can find a formula to get something good!
I am interested on your opinion about MC2 (Netcoin), PeerCash and Bitcoin2. Links tomorrow cause I have to sleep!

Peace to all and we need positive vibes people, stop waisting ur resources...

Post the links in my thread please, so we don't piss off these UBER guys more:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=160612.new#new

Agreed let them go do theirs. We very much need a coin that addresses the high-priority issues I have enumerated. Looks like I have to do it by myself.

NiccoloMac (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 12:16:16 AM

Netcoin has promise, I would like to see it succeed I have not poured over the other two yet. I think everyone now has an excellent example of hubris and what we do not want involved in the development of any coin.

Yes, post your own thread, I repeat we do not need your "help".
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 12:18:11 AM

Netcoin has promise, I would like to see it succeed I have not poured over the other two yet. I think everyone now has an excellent example of hubris and what we do not want involved in the development of any coin.

Will post links here too..
AnonyMint

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 12:22:52 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2013, 04:29:43 AM by AnonyMint

I think everyone now has an excellent example of hubris and what we do not want involved in the development of any coin.

Hubris by your definition herein is "my technical discussion". And you do not want that in any coin.

Logical  Shocked

NiccoloMac (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 12:23:56 AM

Will post links here too..

Your fine Klee, you are very much not the issue here. The sociopath Shelby Moore III just cannot seem to take a hint. His narcissism appears to be legendary after reading just the first page of the thread he himself posted.

If he wont go away, I will just start a self mod thread and delete his posts.
AnonyMint

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 12:26:23 AM

I already debunked Bitcoin2 as being all nonsense:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=160612.msg2847180#msg2847180

That is a very good example of why n00bs shouldn't be designing a coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: