Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:35:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Secure Your profits?  (Read 1996 times)
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:38:44 PM

my own way to secure my profit is I put it to the bank which I serve as our fundings that I can assure that is really secured. Obviously, we work in order to have money to support our daily expenses. Here in crypto currency community we can have much more profit especially during the time of increasing of coins that we have. In life on my opinion, if we want to have that kind of things we definitely going to buy it but in some reasons we need to be practical which only those things we need and not those what we want.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tanya78

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

For your specific example ETH trades in USD on Coinbase and GDAX among others. So you'd be taking your profits in USD, not bitcoin. Same with BTC and LTC on those exchanges.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:58:37 AM

What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down
When I feel market will drop and be bloody I convert it to my local currency but it's on bitcoin wallet then wait to high price again and some it cash out to save in bank so if I need to buy crypto again or buy something I have money to cash in in my bitcoin wallet.
The best thing is that when the market is green and I make handsome money I will immediately convert my bitcoin into my local currency. I will put this money in my bank account and can invest in some regular business as well. There are many ways to secure profit. The best decision makes by everyone is to cash out is holding before the market goes red again.
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:10:45 AM

I only gain profits from holding my bitcoin earnings for a month or two then to secure it after a month I will take my income and  put it on my bank account and only remain the capital in my online wallet in that sense I get to secure my profits while continue working for my capital to grow further. Always priority the needs rather than on wants because this is the most important things on life should really be considered always.I agree on the fact that we do work
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

This is often done by traders and investors that they keep withdrawing their profits time to time to avoid any serious loss. Those who are really following the strategy are real winners of the crypto market because they are never ever in stress because of the sudden dips in the prices of famous coins or the coins they are supporting. Future prediction is not always right and it is not simple that we will always get profits while the people who love to use the fast payment system then bitcoin is good for them and if we want to secure our profits then it is very good to invest in multiple projects
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:17:12 AM

I only gain profits from holding my bitcoin earnings for a month or two then to secure it after a month I will take my income and  put it on my bank account and only remain the capital in my online wallet in that sense I get to secure my profits while continue working for my capital to grow further. Always priority the needs rather than on wants because this is the most important things on life should really be considered always.I agree on the fact that we do work
That is good idea, withdrawing profit is on of the best ways to secured our profits in the future, therefore using multiple wallet is also a good idea to protect our profits from the intruders and hackers. In my sight all people have a different opinion in terms of securing accounts and income that's why we need to respect it. My coins are divided into two which are for short term and for long term
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:20:31 PM

The only method I make use of is converting my money to fiat when it’s right. I have seen someone in this forum mention that it’s possible to lock your capital with your Bitcoin and it will stay at the rate at which you locked it no matter how low it gets  but I don’t believe that is possible, even if you do and so what? When you want to sell it you will still sell at the rate at which it is being sold currently.

So the only method I’m using is covering my money to fiat and waiting till it gets low  then I will invest back my money and at a cheaper rate.
Saving and keeping money is not a problem. Problem is earning. If I make a lot of money from bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. I will change them into real currency and invest them in some real business. Other source to secure my earnings is to buy some property because property itself is a business and a safe sector to save extra money.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

The only method I make use of is converting my money to fiat when it’s right. I have seen someone in this forum mention that it’s possible to lock your capital with your Bitcoin and it will stay at the rate at which you locked it no matter how low it gets  but I don’t believe that is possible, even if you do and so what? When you want to sell it you will still sell at the rate at which it is being sold currently.

So the only method I’m using is covering my money to fiat and waiting till it gets low  then I will invest back my money and at a cheaper rate.
Saving and keeping money is not a problem. Problem is earning. If I make a lot of money from bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. I will change them into real currency and invest them in some real business. Other source to secure my earnings is to buy some property because property itself is a business and a safe sector to save extra money.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:39:19 PM

cryptocurrency offers a fantastic profit where we have often seen 100% profit in a short time. Therefore, it is actually very easy to secure a profit on this investment. My personal way is to secure some of the capital I use early, so it makes the risk that I face small if I decide to keep my assets in the long run because what I use is my profit. Then, the profit I left behind, I consider to be capital, so if it has achieved profit in accordance with the percentage that I expect, I will make the first step back. And so on.
tonjeng didejeh

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:20:27 PM

I will secure the profit I get from a holder to buy a house and a car, after which maybe I will add investment in crypto and real estate
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:28:28 PM

it's simple for me I will keep my cryptocurrency in my digital wallet and my fiat will be in my pockets. However if somehow they will get a few charges it won't be a problem for me.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:30:37 PM

What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down

For me, I try to keep it safe by encashing it. I know it may sound unusual, but I do that because I don't want to keep my coins in my hands where it can change in value at any point making it lose its value in big percentiles. So, to avoid that, I hold the money I get from my investments instead and use it to either be placed as a savings or use it to start anew another venture by buying coins with it.

atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:33:49 PM

I prefer to continue my trading journey so all of my ptofits goes to my investment for a greater capital that may result for a greater return of profits.

aiviaa485

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:51:03 AM

when you're lucky then keep watch and when the market is so red directly exchange with Fiat.

the benchmark for Bitcoin trading with Fiat is Bitfinex (https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitfinex/btcusd)

I hope the link I put into your reference for profit.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:56:43 AM

when you're lucky then keep watch and when the market is so red directly exchange with Fiat.

the benchmark for Bitcoin trading with Fiat is Bitfinex (https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitfinex/btcusd)

I hope the link I put into your reference for profit.

huh? i think you said it wrong mate. he will definetly loose or cannot earn a profit at all if ever he continue to watch the market to go red. Instead the best thing he can do to secure his profits is sell or cash out immediately whenever he sees a good oppurtunity. Also , being green doesnt mean the price is already good, of course that will still depend on your goals.

In my case , i do secure my profit by converting my bitcoins into php or local currency inside a wallet/exchange called coins.ph

I do also heard that some people are using or converting their coins into usdt (tether) as what they called it.
BARNEX

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

Investing more and more from win, will secure your profits and should increase them.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

Like any long-term investor I have no profit or loss every day, I just keep my assets in different coins for many years. Profit or loss can be considered when I decide to fixate in a bitcoin or fiat money.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:41:59 AM

Investing more and more from win, will secure your profits and should increase them.
To be secured your profits put into your wallet that is legitimate in security. The most secured wallet that I use is coins.ph .But if you would like to continue growing your money ,you can continue invest money so that at the right time you can still earning huge profit as higher as your expectation.
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:23:25 AM

I always convert the half of my profit to usdt and the half will try to buy more coins. In this way I can manage well my profit and utilizing every single of it. I feel more secure if I do this as by doing this my future will be secure as well as my family.

And of course, I always transfer my coins to a hardware wallet as things are getting complicated now in online wallet. I can't imagine if my coins will be stole by those hackers.

mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:48:16 PM

Im secured my profits by knowing that my money is in the good hands and providing the best security to secured our investments like we always do as an investors in this kind of business and to check if our profits it still in the good condition after all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: