Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast Store is Live!  (Read 4947 times)
HashFast (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 06:51:05 PM

The HashFast store is live and we have roughly 300 Baby Jets left.

We have attempted to reach everyone that initiated a purchase previously. If you would like to complete a purchase or speak with a  customer service representative, please call us at (800) 609-3445, or email us at sales@hashfast.com.

John
HashFast.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 06:52:21 PM

Boycott Pre-Orders!

+1 101% agree !!! NO MORE PRE-ORDERS !

I second that.

I also agree but so far it's been the nature of the best in the bitcoin mining industry so far.. :/
+1

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 06:58:23 PM

We have attempted to reach everyone that initiated a purchase previously. If you would like to complete a purchase or speak with a  customer service representative, please call us at (800) 609-3445, or email us at sales@hashfast.com.

John
HashFast.com

What's up with your Marketing & Sales guy? Looks like Josh 2.0  Wink
Hope he's not the same asshole.

https://hashfast.com/team/

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:01:10 PM

Shipments are anticipated to begin October 20-30, in order of purchase.

So, another pre-order eh. No thanx.
gateway

Activity: 552

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:14:01 PM

John
HashFast.com

What's up with your Marketing & Sales guy? Looks like Josh 2.0  Wink

Guys Really? How old are you? Lets keep things professional, and hey if you want to call John a Bozo if Hash Fast doesnt ship and says just 2 more weeks and also comes on the boards and belittles people then fine but dont start this crap already..
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:20:59 PM

i'm going to do my part to decentralize the network whether it kills me or not!
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:23:28 PM

John
HashFast.com

What's up with your Marketing & Sales guy? Looks like Josh 2.0  Wink

Guys Really? How old are you? Lets keep things professional, and hey if you want to call John a Bozo if Hash Fast doesnt ship and says just 2 more weeks and also comes on the boards and belittles people then fine but dont start this crap already..
And here is the PR guy.
Hello,  YoungJosh.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:35:43 PM

hey, John is a good guy.  i've gotten to know him a bit better over the last 2 wks and he is a hard worker.  he was up maybe 24 hrs straight the other nite trying to get orders through and deal with the cart.

he's a bit new in the Bitcoin World so i'm trying to bring him up to speed on the "intensity" of what we're doing here.  he's learning real fast.  give him a break; he's no Inaba.

this place is bonkers.
dopamine

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:45:53 PM

Too many trolls ill be laughing when they deliver and it takes less than 60 days for RIO.

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:49:27 PM

Nothing against John or his company, but pre-ordering mining equipment that has an "anticipated" delivery date more than eight weeks away immediately following a 35% difficulty increase sounds bonkers. What's the refund policy btw? Payment options? A few weeks late in this environment could easily be the difference between profit and loss. Has any vendor yet delivered product on schedule?

Expressing valid concerns = trolling?

This *IS* starting off like a bfl thread...

gateway

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:50:25 PM

hey, John is a good guy.  i've gotten to know him a bit better over the last 2 wks and he is a hard worker.  he was up maybe 24 hrs straight the other nite trying to get orders through and deal with the cart.

he's a bit new in the Bitcoin World so i'm trying to bring him up to speed on the "intensity" of what we're doing here.  he's learning real fast.  give him a break; he's no Inaba.

this place is bonkers.

I ditto this, no reason to give John and grief unless you feel like revering back to high school where name calling was the norm.

I have known John for years and he's a good guy indeed and will go out of his way to help when he can.. Lets not be childish I mean we are a community here thats supposed to thrive on mining coins.

DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:52:00 PM

Hi HashFast,

I asked Simon these questions in the other thread but it got buried in mud.  Roll Eyes

Can you please answer these questions?

1. Is this rackmountable? (Major mistake IMO if not, but what do I know I've only worked on designing/installing prototype IT hardware for about 10 years)
2. If it's a Tower Form Factor: is this a Mid Tower or a Full Tower?

Group buy co-ordinators need this info for hosting quotes. Mahalo!
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:55:33 PM

Hi HashFast,

I asked Simon these questions in the other thread but it got buried in mud.  Roll Eyes

Can you please answer these questions?

1. Is this rackmountable? (Major mistake IMO if not, but what do I know I've only worked on designing/installing prototype IT hardware for about 10 years)
2. If it's a Tower Form Factor: is this a Mid Tower or a Full Tower?

Group buy co-ordinators need this info for hosting quotes. Mahalo!

Amy Woodward should know the answer to this.  she's the one working on the boxes.  maybe pm her?
gateway

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

Nothing against John or his company, but pre-ordering mining equipment that has an "anticipated" delivery date more than eight weeks away immediately following a 35% difficulty increase sounds bonkers. What's the refund policy btw? Payment options? A few weeks late in this environment could easily be the difference between profit and loss. Has any vendor yet delivered product on schedule?

Expressing valid concerns = trolling?

This *IS* starting off like a bfl thread...

I think that's everyone's concern that has actual money wrapped up in bitcoin mining, I think with the last 10 months to a year lots of crap has happened and tarnished the btc community here on the forums and who knows where else, but you have legitimate concerns that we all deep down have, me including (for the record I have a knc order and also put my trust in them).

Also I think unless you have over 10 million or so to bank roll its hard for some of these start-ups or companies to get traction, yes pre ordering does suck but listen you don't have to order, thats a choice everyone needs to make on their own.

Im sure information will flow out as it comes avail.. I mean hell we are a few weeks from KNC promised delivery time and they posted a picture of a blank case.. heh Smiley

rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:59:22 PM

"A few" is usually being less than 6, yes?  I counting six weeks between now and end of September.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 08:19:05 PM

He's working non-stop to take people's money? Wow, that is so unusual!

Buy & Hold
DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 08:28:30 PM

Amy Woodward should know the answer to this.  she's the one working on the boxes.  maybe pm her?

Thanks cypherdoc! Can you please tell me what Amy uses for a BTC Forum name while here?
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 08:29:48 PM

Thanks cypherdoc! Can you please tell me what Amy uses for a BTC Forum name while here?

guess?

Amy Woodward.
Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 08:36:34 PM

If you have 300 left, it's still time to take a group picture!
I can't wait seeing all those cuties piled up.  Smiley

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 08:39:24 PM

If you have 300 left, it's still time to take a group picture!
I can't wait seeing all those cuties piled up.  Smiley

to be fair, KNC is still selling units in all categories, yet fail to list the # left in stock.  so by your measure, since they haven't sold out yet and they've been selling since June, they're much worse off.  Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: