Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:06:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and ETH are Shitcoins  (Read 1234 times)
n1drow

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:23:49 PM

bitcoin is the best because of the security of its blockchain, the amount of money that should be spend to hack it is just enourmous
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

So bitcoin got extremely high transaction fees, slowdowns, huge risks.
While ETH gets ton of shady ICOs and their most successful dApp is some stupid dancing cat avatar.

Both can be named Shitcoins and Scams, what will they ever be used for other than storages of money which they are good for? This does not justify their current prices, they probably should drop by 50% or more.

Yet WTC just signed China Mobile the worlds largest mobile carrier, as well as many other industry leaders and even exchanges, and will get to $50bn to $100bn market cap soon, yet nobody here even talks about them? Everyone buying BTC and ETH expecting *50 now?

ETH being $100k and Bitcoin being 1m? Lol....

Market really is crazy, a bubble and with tons of dumb money.

I hope for a crash because then WTC will still be worth $100bn.

You just get unlucky with those coins and gets scammed but ut doesn't mean that they are now a shitcoins. They are the two of the most successful coins un the whole world and they will not be labeled that thing if they are just another shitcoins and they will not reach that price if they are just a shitcoins. They have gave a lot of people a money especially bitcoins a lot of people make them a millionaire. Ethereum is rising today from their priice before so those who invest them before are gaining money.
muenze (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:00:09 AM

Hate to pour oil into the fire... But the crash today just again backs up my point. Especially for ETH. I mean Bitcoin is down -13% ok but ETH even is down over 20%... So like every time... There still is no value in ETH on its own. People dont trust ETH so whenver Bitcoin falls, ETH crashes even harder.

NEO did stand strong for a while but now its also down but only 8%. So the market trusts Neo more already than ETH.

I think the only people suggesting "buy ETH!!" are those who hold ETH and want it to rise. there seems like ZERO real reasons to buy ETH now.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
000JC88

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

While ETH gets ton of shady ICOs and their most successful dApp is some stupid dancing cat avatar.

Both can be named Shitcoins and Scams, what will they ever be used for other than storages of money which they are good for? This does not justify their current prices, they probably should drop by 50% or more.

Yet WTC just signed China Mobile the worlds largest mobile carrier, as well as many other industry leaders and even exchanges, and will get to $50bn to $100bn market cap soon, yet nobody here even talks about them? Everyone buying BTC and ETH expecting *50 now?

Bitcoin is a shitcoin, but why ethereum? Ethereum is one of the most important platform in cryptoworld! Without it most project wouldn't exist!
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:10:49 AM

I categorically disagree with your statement about the fact that bitcoin and etherium is completely shit, because only recently bitcoin costs $ 20,000. If you suddenly forget about the etherium, I have never seen such stability as he had before.
Dvijuha

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:41:29 AM

Bitcoin have the most powerfull hash in the world and this is only start now? beta version of money in the world. Who belive in cash printing machine lets go buy your dont mining "wery good" coins from its creators xD they w8 you!
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

I think you are very unfair to these coins. This is a promising technology of the future and you simply not able to understand this....

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:58:06 AM

It's just that when most new people come in on crypto then most likely the first 2 coins they will know are Bitcoin and Ethereum. It's just how most people think. They are the hottest in town just like a fad that most people will follow.

But Bitcoin and Ethereum are being fixed, right? However, Ethereum is faster so it should be 1st rather than Ethereum.

Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

Well, bitcoin and ethereum can have problems, due mainly to their suddenly success, but to call them shitcoins seems to me very inappropriate.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
ElenkaTaurus

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:37:31 PM

The total capitalization of digital money at the beginning of 2018 will reach a record $ 100 billion mark, while at the beginning of 2017 the amount was only 15 billion.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

I think that reasons of your saying are partly justified, I guess that Bitcoin and Ethereum will continue as keeping up with new conditions by following the change. Only I would like to say it's unfair to say shit coin to Bitcoin and Ethereum, in my opinion.
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:09:59 PM

I don't think that Bitcoins and Ethereum is a shitcoin because they are valuable coins for me. You can invest here without paying taxes and then you have a chance to earn good profit from it if you go for long term investments. Yes there are some barriers like slowing down and transaction fee but then also i will support them.
muenze (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:24:19 PM

bitcoin is the best because of the security of its blockchain, the amount of money that should be spend to hack it is just enourmous

Thats a good point. Also Bitcoin was the first, is good for money storage and gets used to buy altcoins so maybe its not that much of a shitcoin and I am wrong. But the transfer fees and delays are pretty bad right now.

The total capitalization of digital money at the beginning of 2018 will reach a record $ 100 billion mark, while at the beginning of 2017 the amount was only 15 billion.

There is a huge problem here that people dont see. At some point there will be a peak. It cant just get always more and more. And people who hold huge amounts of millions or even billions, they probably would not invest a lot in cryptos because they are mostly about securing their assets not betting them.

You can see ETH is already worth 10% of Apple. So if someone invests in ETH now what do you think he can get as return? Some people say 800%. Thats ridiculous. Because the ETH would be worth more than apple. But everyone can copy ETH. If people could copy iphones then Apple would never be worth 1 trillion.

Plus there is always new projects coming, like NEO is pretty good and probably still has good potential. Or even something extremely cheap as Metaverse which is just at $100mil. I mean if you go in crypto, dont you want ther same profits as the EARLY bitcoin and the EARLY eth investors? You can only get this by going in CHEAP projects and hoping they grow.Nobody knew bitcoin would get this big, but people trusted it anyways and got rewarded. Same might happen to Metaverse or other alternatives. Same actually happen to ETH (now too big) and Neo (still some room to grow).

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
stormivy14

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:44:11 PM

Are you trying to pick a fight or something? It seems like you really want to put value under your altcoins by discouraging people not to buy eth and btc. Anyways you don't get to dictate what the market demands.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:51:54 PM

Your conclusions make sure you are losing money when investing in these two cryptos. Now when the market price is falling, what you need to do is to continue to hold and invest in those 2 coins instead of having such anger attitude Smiley)

Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:52:44 AM

I think both Bitcoins and ETH served you well for years ( based on how long you spend here based on your rank ), and yet you have that thick of a skin saying bitcoins and eth are scam and shitcoins ?
Do have more proof next time.
Grieving is okay about our present problem but not by spreading FUD and trash talking about the most used coins today. All of us are experiencing the same problem.
Goaide619

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:32:08 AM

So much hate for this dude. Another sour loser in Bitcoin and Eth. Just remember they are the two titans in cryptoworld, they change the rule of games in financial world. How about you, whats your contribution in this planet Earth.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:19:33 AM

I think that the person who thinks so does not know Bitcoin and Ethereum at all, because these coins are the main coins of our crypto world. If not for these projects, then others like Ripple or other shit coins, do you think they are better?
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:35:22 AM

It could get worse then it really happened.
Okay someone said the ETH split is one successful example.
But this is the bitcoin we are talking about and the more valuable each day.
Well, what can happen? Could there be a great fall in prices or will this result in an increase (which I now doubt).
They all want number 1 because of the money in it.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:36:14 AM

This looks funny, if bitcoin and eth are shitcoins what will you call ripple and trons, maybe you have another decimation for shitcoin that we don't know.
Yes ! I think is it so really funny if bitcoin and ethereum are shitcoins so what will be the future of cryptocurrencies if the these two are shitcoins ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: