Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:09:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PLANCOIN ICO on January 24 - The cryptocurrency revolution based on Blockchain  (Read 2433 times)
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:47:39 PM

I look at the site a new translation appeared, it makes me very happy  Smiley
Really? And which language appeared on the website? This is very good, I hope that soon there will be more localizations of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:50:15 PM

Really? And which language appeared on the website? This is very good, I hope that soon there will be more localizations of the project.
German, I have not seen this before. This means that developers pay attention and are engaged in the project. This is a very good sign!
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

German, I have not seen this before. This means that developers pay attention and are engaged in the project. This is a very good sign!
I checked, but the whitepaper was still without translation. I thought the localization affected this aspect as well.
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

I checked, but the whitepaper was still without translation. I thought the localization affected this aspect as well.
I do not think that it's worth worrying about this.
It may be updated a little later, and I do not consider this issue very critical.
Leather

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

It may be updated a little later, and I do not consider this issue very critical.

And it seems to me on the contrary that a project that is localized in many languages represents more interest for investors. It seems to me so.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:02:06 PM

And it seems to me on the contrary that a project that is localized in many languages represents more interest for investors. It seems to me so.

This is absolutely not so, it's not the amount of localizations that matters, but the idea of the project. If the idea of the project is good, then there will be no problems with the investors.
Leather

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

This is absolutely not so, it's not the amount of localizations that matters, but the idea of the project. If the idea of the project is good, then there will be no problems with the investors.
Probably you're right, yes.
I agree with you, this is exactly so. In any case, the project is in English, which for the whole world is the main business language.  Smiley
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

Guys I'll ask this question again: does anybody here know who the people behind this project are? To me it seems there is nothing to be found about them. I personally consider that a red flag.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:17:22 PM

the main thing that potential investors have realized the profitability of this project and invested in it
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

Why invent a new crypto currency? Angry
There are a lot of them now! It is hard to choose what to work with, which will be beneficial. The more crypto currency, the more earn those who help to exchange them while holding for this a fee.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:22:46 PM

the main thing that potential investors have realized the profitability of this project and invested in it

I think that this is obvious, and the developers are also attracted to investors
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:23:11 PM

There are a lot of them now! It is hard to choose what to work with, which will be beneficial. The more crypto currency, the more earn those who help to exchange them while holding for this a fee.
The fee for exchange between the crypto-currencies is small. But this allows you to use multiple platforms with a single electronic purse with different crypto currency. You can also transfer your money to different currencies. Keep track of what is growing faster. Then withdraw and make a profit, only from such small actions.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:28:35 PM

I think that this is obvious, and the developers are also attracted to investors

if investors will have a huge amount of money for developers and for those who have already invested
Neymar10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:28:59 PM

The fee for exchange between the crypto-currencies is small. But this allows you to use multiple platforms with a single electronic purse with different crypto currency. You can also transfer your money to different currencies. Keep track of what is growing faster. Then withdraw and make a profit, only from such small actions.
The fee may be large, but in the sum of these intermediaries. Only because each new developer, each new platform uses its new crypto currency. I do not know why. Maybe you should wait and see what crypto currencies are on the market and can grow.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:34:04 PM

if investors will have a huge amount of money for developers and for those who have already invested
obviously.the main thing that was a plus for me
rlm42

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:34:28 PM

The fee may be large, but in the sum of these intermediaries. Only because each new developer, each new platform uses its new crypto currency. I do not know why. Maybe you should wait and see what crypto currencies are on the market and can grow.
The maximum profit you can get is now - invested in new currencies. Now you can buy them for a small price. Then the currency will grow and bring you profit. Yes, it is possible that you can make money by owning the tokens.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:40:33 PM

I wonder what will happen after the ICO? Will the platform continue to function, and if so, in which direction?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:40:59 PM

The maximum profit you can get is now - invested in new currencies. Now you can buy them for a small price. Then the currency will grow and bring you profit. Yes, it is possible that you can make money by owning the tokens.
What is the cost of the tokens now? What are the conditions for buying domestic currency? When do they start selling ICO?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:46:14 PM

I wonder what will happen after the ICO? Will the platform continue to function, and if so, in which direction?

it will last a long time judging by what a large-scale program and a broad concept came up with the developers. At least because this year Plancoin will be included in the list of the best planned exchanges. Well, you understood this from the advantages of this platform, for sure, yourself.
rlm42

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:46:38 PM

What is the cost of the tokens now? What are the conditions for buying domestic currency? When do they start selling ICO?
And what is ICO? I understand correctly that this is a pre-sale? On it you can buy domestic currency at a lower price?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: