Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:58:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PLANCOIN ICO on January 24 - The cryptocurrency revolution based on Blockchain  (Read 2444 times)
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:38:47 AM

Great project, very promising! Tell me, is there information about selling tokens? I can already buy them?
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:43:22 AM

Great project! And a very strong team, I saw some members in other projects that have successfully ended, it can greatly help in the development of the project! Tell me, are there any programs or bonuses? How can I make money on this?
In fact, there are many such possibilities. I think the main one is a referral program, you have the opportunity to invite other participants to the project and for this to receive a percentage of their activity on the platform! In my opinion a good opportunity, is not it?
And what are the conditions? I understand that Bounty does not exist? Why did Plancoin decide to abandon this?
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:52:37 AM

Great! Do you still sell tokens? I would like to invest in this project a large amount, are large participants granted special conditions and discounts?
I think with this question you better contact the project managers! support@plancoin.co
 Usually large investors are meeting halfway, I think this project will not be an exception! It's good to see that so many people are interested, this is an indicator of a quality project!
Nothing surprising! This is a very promising project that can become the leader of this market segment! Moreover, such projects collect the necessary amount of investment very quickly, so you can not delay.
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:11:33 AM

Great project! And a very strong team, I saw some members in other projects that have successfully ended, it can greatly help in the development of the project! Tell me, are there any programs or bonuses? How can I make money on this?
In fact, there are many such possibilities. I think the main one is a referral program, you have the opportunity to invite other participants to the project and for this to receive a percentage of their activity on the platform! In my opinion a good opportunity, is not it?
And what are the conditions? I understand that Bounty does not exist? Why did Plancoin decide to abandon this?
Well, as practice has shown, more and more projects are abandoning the usual development and dissemination of information about the project! Apparently the team decided that the best choice would be the referral bonus program.
In total there will be 5 levels:
1 level - 8%
2 level - 3%
3 level - 2%
4 level - 1%
5 level - 1%
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:43:43 AM

Hello, unfortunately, according to the information that is provided on the site is not entirely clear what the company is doing and what is its idea!
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:44:21 AM

Great project, very promising! Tell me, is there information about selling tokens? I can already buy them?
Yes, the sale of tokens will last until January 23, now you can buy tokens at a price of $ 0.7, which in my opinion is an excellent price!
But I advise you to hurry, because such projects collect the necessary amount of investment in a short period of time, you just can not do it!
whitetoo

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:44:51 AM

I really like the design of the website.Everything is presented quite clearly and only information necessary for a successful investment.
spartanrules

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:47:39 AM

Hello, unfortunately, according to the information that is provided on the site is not entirely clear what the company is doing and what is its idea!
I advise you to read White paper, everything is described in great detail, you can immediately understand everything! Maybe I can help you with something?
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:56:02 AM

I advise you to read White paper, everything is described in great detail, you can immediately understand everything! Maybe I can help you with something?
Yes, thank you very much! I do not quite understand how I can use the platform, what features does it provide?
costgranda

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:56:32 AM

Yes, the sale of tokens will last until January 23, now you can buy tokens at a price of $ 0.7, which in my opinion is an excellent price!
But I advise you to hurry, because such projects collect the necessary amount of investment in a short period of time, you just can not do it!
Yes? And why are you so sure about the success of this project?
okaypool

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:56:54 AM

I really like the design of the website.Everything is presented quite clearly and only information necessary for a successful investment.
I fully agree with you,I also noticed that the site is pretty informative.in addition, the design is pretty bright,which positively tells on the quality of developers
spartanrules

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:59:39 AM

Yes, thank you very much! I do not quite understand how I can use the platform, what features does it provide?
Actually, the function is only one, the system is designed to make the process of trading, stating, mining and investing Bitcoin much easier, Plancoin allows you to receive a stable income and achieve your financial goals by revealing the capabilities of this crypto currency, an equivalent digital currency, exchanged using certain principles of cryptography.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:00:18 AM

I support the team from the very beginning and I am very close to the idea and desire to implement it! The project has a very strong team, so I have no doubt that they will achieve their goal and make a revolution in this area!
whitetoo

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:06:28 AM

I fully agree with you,I also noticed that the site is pretty informative.in addition, the design is pretty bright,which positively tells on the quality of developers
It turns out to get at your own expense PLAN coin I need to exchange it for the BTC?
I mean accept payments in the BTC or you can exchange and use another Crypto currency, such as ETH or something else?
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:13:22 AM

Actually, the function is only one, the system is designed to make the process of trading, stating, mining and investing Bitcoin much easier, Plancoin allows you to receive a stable income and achieve your financial goals by revealing the capabilities of this crypto currency, an equivalent digital currency, exchanged using certain principles of cryptography.
And who will be the target audience? For whom will the services of the platform be provided?
costgranda

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:13:51 AM

I support the team from the very beginning and I am very close to the idea and desire to implement it! The project has a very strong team, so I have no doubt that they will achieve their goal and make a revolution in this area!
Very serious intentions! And what is the ultimate goal of which you are speaking?
okaypool

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:14:39 AM

It turns out to get at your own expense PLAN coin I need to exchange it for the BTC?
I mean accept payments in the BTC or you can exchange and use another Crypto currency, such as ETH or something else?
As far as I know they accept to exchange only the BTC about the rest of the currency, I have not heard anything. Watch for updates, maybe something will change, but I'm not sure about it.
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:19:57 AM

Why invent a new crypto currency ?! There are a lot of them now! It is hard to choose what to work with, which will be beneficial. The more crypto currency, the more earn those who help to exchange them while holding for this a fee.
spartanrules

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:27:40 AM

And who will be the target audience? For whom will the services of the platform be provided?
It's very simple, to everyone who is interested in the crypto currency and who wants to earn with it.
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:28:25 AM

Does this system duplicate the functions of PayPal? Do I understand correctly? With the help of the platform, can you make payments on various Internet resources? How to buy railway tickets, payment of loans and others?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: