Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:30:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coin should invest at this time  (Read 864 times)
Shyamnautiyal8

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:45:15 PM

Yes it is right  time for invest because market is low in present time, So if you invest now then you can get a big profit.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:23:30 PM

In addition to Ethereum for $ 300, now the crypto market has a lot of good coins at a more attractive price. Look at, for example, the NKN project tokens, which are now trading at a price lower than ICO, and this is a project that builds a decentralized Internet. There are many such projects with interesting ideas at bargain prices, but I do not guarantee that their value will not fall even lower, as well as the cost of Ethereum. After all, the crypto-currency market is unpredictable!
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:26:26 PM

Eth, quarkchain, eos... There are a lot of very interesting tokens at ridiculous prices. Always be ready!
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:31:28 AM

Coins can be invested when the market is volatile. You can participate in futures trading and so on. Whether the coins go up or down, you can make a profit if you guess it.
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:40:05 AM

who has experience on investing help me with! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
If you have enough funds, then go with bitcoin or Ethereum.
Also, We have many cheap altcoins that has down their prices due to bearish market which I think they can bounce back once the market turns into bullish. OMX, XYO, TRX, CAPP
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:49:53 AM

who has experience on investing help me with! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
If you want to invest, make sure that the coins is legit nd already operating and have exchange in market. Just like btc and eth, this coins is legits since crypto started until now, maybe there so many alts pump up now but this two is the best alts interms of investment.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:59:44 AM

basically i think  this is the best time invest , now touched the bottom line. now highly recommended to you zilliqa at this moment. but wait for weeks it will touched .03$ thats the best price to get

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
hungtrajamd12j33

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:04:54 AM

Remember that ultimately for a crypto coin to have any value, only 2 things matter: 1. Decentralisation 2. Censorship resistant.

Nano has both aspects covered. Decentralisation could still be better, but its improving. In any case the dev nodes have less that 50% now. Also by not forking after shitgrail and not succumbing to trolls requests, Nano is proven that it is censorship resistant.

vitalskir

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:34:50 PM

If you do not want to risk, it is best to invest now in BTC and ETH. Are two of the most trusted coins.
kilimanjaro54

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:44:29 PM

Invest in cheap and promising coins, for example you can invest in EOS, IOTA and TRX and hold coins for long term.
razinvel

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:10:31 PM

EOS should solve a wide range of problems of the Etherium and other blockbuster platforms:
scalability;
lack of parallel performance;
errors and problems with updates.
okeanis

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:25:29 PM

EOS should solve a wide range of problems of the Etherium and other blockbuster platforms:
scalability;
lack of parallel performance;
errors and problems with updates.
I agree.  And I will hope that this coin will continue to develop.  EOS is a very good project.
gelwaumar

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:11:51 AM

As per me ethereum is the best coin to contribute at the present time. Ethereum is thw high potential and promising coin in the coinmarketcap. And furthermore it is the second most grounded coin after bitcoin in the crypto showcase. Numerous tasks niw opened in view of this ehtereum coin. The development of this coin is presently step by step expanding yet in future definitely it will have a quick development. Simply purchase the coin currently hold it for quite a while the advantages will be more in future.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:24:12 AM

There are many coins in cryptocurrency you will want to invest in. Some of these coins are Ethereum,  bitcoin, litecoin,  Neo and the others. I will personally advice you to invest bitcoin at this time especially when the price is low, hold it and sell it later for your profits.
neontro

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:49:57 PM

The best option is ETH.  In any case, the price of this coin will grow and you will be able to get a good profit.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:52:43 PM

if you still want to invest, there are many choices in a situation of decline. but it's wiser if you invest in altocoin top like eth, neo or ripple and eos. especially on bitcoin. however you have to have other options if the market goes back to red, I think you must have a plan and strategy.
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

At this point the markets weakening situation, the very important is to invest into a good coin with a good future. So before you invest, make a some research and pick the right coins that can make a good profit to you. For me, the most coin to invest now is Bitcoin.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 02:26:46 PM

Buy Neo , Eth and Hydro and thats it see you in december ! Cheesy

SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:30:39 PM

Yes at this moment maybe for other peoples like coin holders or hoarders is not the right time to gain a lot of profit in the market but it opens a great opportunity for some investors who really want to gain or have any or different coin at the cheapest price because of the current events and they can use that to gain also profit in the future when the right opportunity or time has come.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
andytruongct

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:36:00 PM

i bought Bch, neo, eth and xvg in this downtrend. In my oppinion, all of them are good coin. They have have big communication, good team and light future. I hope they will increase price in the end year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: