Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:00:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coin should invest at this time  (Read 865 times)
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

who has experience on investing help me with! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
of course bitcoin, and an alternative investment after that is Ethereum.
I don't see the potential for other altcoins, but it's up to you to use your intuition. Good luck
vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

Eloncity great project, Safinus team is taking the project on schedule. with clear timetable. That's why Safinus got the high score. Receive trust from many investors. I will invite friends to join in this good project. https://eloncity.io/
keramzit

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

who has experience on investing help me with! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Today I would advise you to invest in ETH and EOS.  Because it's good and cheap coins now.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

For now? I will look at the EOS, ADA, and also NEO. Thoise three altcoins are in the development success. They have potential to be greater in some months or a year later. They offer the smart-contract blockchain technology as ETH with certain different systems. their technology is advanced and have some features. Here, I like those three altcoins.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Thai19

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 03:08:02 PM

You should buy the BTC coins, it has low price. I sure you will be profit. You should be careful in the transaction.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:11:07 PM

I can't be specific about the coins you should invest in but I would advise you to invest in existing altcoin. You can look for coins that are already trading and have increased well before but their value is low presently but of the market, and invest in them.

cryptoAB

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:15:21 PM

Spread your funds across lot of altcoins but do your research very well there are lot of good project altcoins out there e
debianbro

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:55:04 PM

I think now buy ETH and hold coins for 3-4 months.  I think by this time the price will rise by 50% or more.
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:02:11 PM

Yes that's true my friend. Last week the price has dipping too much and it starts to rise. If i am the investor i probably start to invest now where coins in the market still affordable and i am pretty sure you could really gain great profits.
Auto756

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

You can now invest in BTC until the price is around 6500 $.  This is the most reliable investment coin now.
bottdto

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:41:59 AM

Now the price of coins is indeed worth investing. Today, the price of the entire encryption market is green. I believe that the price of cryptocurrency will soon rise again. We should seize this investment opportunity and invest in some trustworthy coins.
murinked

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:34:47 PM

I bought ETH yesterday because the price is now low.  And I think by the end of this year I will get a profit of 2 times more.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:50:10 PM

You can look into one of he reputable coin listing sites, such as coinmarketcap, for some coins that are good and have plunged. Buy the dip and hold. You can then sell after seeing you are in profit. Better still, you can check into exchanges and buy coins that list at 1 gwei of eth price and wait until mooning.
Niklomn

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

I think now EOS is a very good coin.  You can now buy coins at a very low price.  And it seems to me in a year the price of this coin will grow at least 2 times.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:56:43 PM

Read and read a lot so many scam and fake ICO right now just do diligent research if you are going to invest on Ico, and if you prefer to invest on aa much stable coins then the top 10 is a good pick, you do not have to bother yourself because they have already built themselves.
RianDrop

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:58:56 PM

Lmfao! I am laughing while reading this nonsensical thread. If you want to invest in an ICO do research it yourself! You will feel sorry if someone scammed you because you asked if their ico is cool. This shouldn't be like this. You should do everything in your power to know every details you want to know.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:00:13 PM

from my knowledge NEO, ETH, Ripple it was good coin have some good planning and stable in this time.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:12:06 PM

I recommend investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum and Stellar. These are very promising cryptocurrency, they really have potential. I believe in the future they will grow rapidly and bring a lot of profits to investors. Particularly Bitcoin, this is the king of the market, it has tremendous power. I guess Bitcoin will end this year by $ 20000

ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

Stellar is getting a big network upgrade in the beginning of September (Stellar Core V10). It is a big enough change that it would be a hard fork, but all of the validators agreed so its just an upgrade. This upgrade affects multiple things, including changes for the lightning network and the order book functionality.

StellarX will likely go live sometime in September, as it needed to wait for this network upgrade...and there have been more fiat stablecoins added recently. On top of that, we might see a coinbase listing at any point (still not certain, but possible).

All I'm saying is it would be a terrible time to sell...but likely a very good time to buy. You might not have to wait very long for it to pump.
wivecrypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:25:16 AM

In my opinion, all types of altcoins are good and can be used for long-term investments. All depends on your financial ability. But if you are a beginner, it's better to invest in coins that are in the top 10.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: