Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:59:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:27:44 PM

Clickgem promises its members that thier patment system is safe and secured. What would be the currencies accepted on your platform?

As I read on their site they have 5 primary cryptocurrencies to support if I'm not mistaken surely it will be bitcoin, ETH, Ripple, Dash, Monero.
Variety of crypto currencies will make investor easy to make invest at ClickGem. This is the smart way instead of only ETH, BTC or fiat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:54:52 PM

Clickgem promises its members that thier patment system is safe and secured. What would be the currencies accepted on your platform?
Hey everyone, could we mining ClickGem at this time or only buy or earn Clickgem from airdrop and bounty? I dont see the link to download their wallet.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:57:55 PM

Is the airdrop still on? I see so many people complaining about it, not working, so I'm just curious if I can still partake in it

I got my 10 coins, all you need is to watch their Instruction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQhh8tcHsMo on youtube and follow the steps. I think who people are complaining about , are those who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program and want to get new 10 CGM from 2nd and that's not possible.
Awesome! Thanks alot for the info and instruction video! I just received mine. I was thinking of investing some with Clickgem as well. Any idea if there is any early bonus at the moment for me to grab hold of?
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:34:55 PM

Is the airdrop still on? I see so many people complaining about it, not working, so I'm just curious if I can still partake in it

I got my 10 coins, all you need is to watch their Instruction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQhh8tcHsMo on youtube and follow the steps. I think who people are complaining about , are those who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program and want to get new 10 CGM from 2nd and that's not possible.
Awesome! Thanks alot for the info and instruction video! I just received mine. I was thinking of investing some with Clickgem as well. Any idea if there is any early bonus at the moment for me to grab hold of?
The pre ICO has the highest discount compared to the ICO phases ,so of course you will get a hold of a good bonus , you can join their website and purchase right now from there : https://www.clickgem.com/ico.html
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:24:21 PM

Hey everyone, could we mining ClickGem at this time or only buy or earn Clickgem from airdrop and bounty? I dont see the link to download their wallet.
As what I know so far about this project there is no downloadable wallet yet. If you need need a wallet address you can sign up to their website and that's where you can store your ClickGem.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:33:12 PM

They posted this certificate of incorporation on their official Telegram, I shared here since I noticed they didn't mentioned here, so we can maybe check it and talk about it.

contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:38:28 PM

As I read on their site they have 5 primary cryptocurrencies to support if I'm not mistaken surely it will be bitcoin, ETH, Ripple, Dash, Monero.
Variety of crypto currencies will make investor easy to make invest at ClickGem. This is the smart way instead of only ETH, BTC or fiat.

It seems to me that it does not matter much these days. Anyway, we have to have basic currencies like btc or eth to be able to invest in anything. However, I actually appreciate their efforts. Maybe it will interest customers. I'm waiting for their development...
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:46:45 PM

It seems to me that it does not matter much these days. Anyway, we have to have basic currencies like btc or eth to be able to invest in anything. However, I actually appreciate their efforts. Maybe it will interest customers. I'm waiting for their development...
Mostly people use only top 2 crypto which are BTC and ETH. This crypto are used by every one to invest and also most of the ICO accept it as they are totally stable currency and also high valued which makes it easy for angle investors to invest in any project.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:16:31 AM

They posted this certificate of incorporation on their official Telegram, I shared here since I noticed they didn't mentioned here, so we can maybe check it and talk about it.

It looks very horrible for a certificate of incorporation, the certificate looks like a very old certificate with little editing skill.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:21:58 AM

It looks very horrible for a certificate of incorporation, the certificate looks like a very old certificate with little editing skill.

That's a little problem then, That's plagiarism and illegal to edit certificate. Must they have some good explanation about these accusations?

Irenjosh

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:20:28 AM

well nice project. just joined the airdrop, hope am not too late? sent my wallet address to the bot, but it seems like it only has one language.

Hi! Correct message format for verify Airdrop program and receive free CGM is "!!airdrop YOUR_CGM_WALLET_ADDRESS" . Please make sure you send correct CGM Wallet Address to receive free CGM. You will not have second chance if sent wrong CGM Wallet Address!!! Please view detail instruction at here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQhh8tcHsMo

cosmo coin // The First High ROI, Airdropped
Masternodes Coin With Smart Contract Integration (https://cosmoscoin.co/)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:37:33 AM

well, those kind of cerfiticates can be also made with photoshop in 10 minutes. I dont say that this one is fake, but there are many skills in this certificate which aims to be a scam.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:19:11 AM

well, those kind of cerfiticates can be also made with photoshop in 10 minutes. I dont say that this one is fake, but there are many skills in this certificate which aims to be a scam.
Yeah, technology nowadays seems so easy to use especially doing something that scams people. We have to be observant and think seriously  when dealing with people that we do not know.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:42:43 AM

Mostly people use only top 2 crypto which are BTC and ETH. This crypto are used by every one to invest and also most of the ICO accept it as they are totally stable currency and also high valued which makes it easy for angle investors to invest in any project.
Exactly, btc and eth already prove their stability and this is why this two crypto is being used to be accepted by most ICO. Anyway, this platform accept 5 crypto so I am hoping this will click to the investors.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

I am glad that we have this kind of project. We can have an ease of access to this ClickGem. Bacause in this project we can transfer ClickGem to be kept in a ClickGem wallet just downloading ClickGem Wallet Application and this application is available for both ios and android. I am glad they both have in Android and iOS and I am an Android user. This is a great move by the team.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

As what I know so far about this project there is no downloadable wallet yet. If you need need a wallet address you can sign up to their website and that's where you can store your ClickGem.

Yes, we can create wallet in their websites. I wan to know if devs have plan to develop hard wallet or is in web wallet only? Looking forward for more updates about clickgem.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:25:22 PM

Yes, we can create wallet in their websites. I wan to know if devs have plan to develop hard wallet or is in web wallet only? Looking forward for more updates about clickgem.
It's typical to have 1 integrated wallet at the beginning of the project to avoid the fluctuate of transactions. They can just focus on developing a certain wallet to much reliable and faster than making more wallets but have slow transactions and risky securities. The dev has some plans to create hard wallet in the future according to their website.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

I am glad that we have this kind of project. We can have an ease of access to this ClickGem. Bacause in this project we can transfer ClickGem to be kept in a ClickGem wallet just downloading ClickGem Wallet Application and this application is available for both ios and android. I am glad they both have in Android and iOS and I am an Android user. This is a great move by the team.
it's really very convenient to have an app wallet on your smartphone. I also use android and for me it is very important that all my interests are always at hand.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:52:20 PM

https://i.imgur.com/y0TT5WH.jpg

That's a little problem then, That's plagiarism and illegal to edit certificate. Must they have some good explanation about these accusations?
I think why the color is black and white due to scanning it bnw? We can't just say that the certificate is edited. We'll just wait with the statement of the team about this certificate they have shown in Telegram. Surely there's a proper reason why they posted it on Telegram.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:34:06 PM

Yes, I also notice that this project dont have hard wallet now. Maybe devs already have plans to make this the soonest. For now lets support this project and help them become successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: