Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:08:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ❤ Medic Coin ❤ Folding@Home GPU Mining Masternode Coin  (Read 46804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (39 posts by 1 users with 20 merit deleted.)
rokon123

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:22:46 AM

I would like to know if you have the bounty program
Bounty is now over.i was joined their bounty.you should join medic discord server and ask your question.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zzrea

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:18:05 AM

I know what you’re thinking right now, “How can another coin system be seen as a competitive edge over rivals? Especially when every healthcare platform has their own style of care,” I would assume that normal healthcare systems would have a complex platform of patient record on the moment. But, that’s the beauty of Medic Coin. Medic Coin are virtually impenetrable. You can’t copy them, you can’t pretend that you have more than you do, and more to the point, you can’t hack them. Not only that but every single transaction on the blockchain is visible, so no dealings behind closed doors — anyone/everyone can see you!

There are multiple parts to Medic Coin. If you’re new to the blockchain and don’t quite understand how any system can be as robust, then here’s a rundown of how many parts are incentivised to keep this system in check. Medic Coin is slightly different to a normal blockchain in the sense that it relies heavier on masternodes to keep the whole blockchain speedy and fast. A masternode is the equivalent of having a 24/7 up-to-date crypto-wallet running at all times. If any of you have downloaded a Bitcoin wallet then you will know after opening it, it may take a day or two to synchronise with the network. A masternode is running all the time and is kept frequently up to date. This way it can ensure the stability of the network it runs on, and the more masternodes that run, the easier it is to secure the robustness of the network. Think of it like a giant web of information rather than a chain. If one becomes faulty then the information is sent to another instead.

Do you believe the stuff you write.  The above couldnt be further from reality.  So medicoin is more secure than the bitcoin blockchain because of masternodes.  Do you have a clue how securing blockchains work, masternodes or not?  Please tell me you arent part of the development team
I'm not crypto or economic expert, I just know how it works rather than have clue of how security it is. It's not impossible to hack a blockchain, it's about time and speed (https://www.quora.com/Can-blockchain-technology-be-hacked/answer/Faruq-Hunter). But at present and near future, I believe blockchain is safe to implement to many industries. If someone hacked it, someone will fix, someone will hack then someone will fix. That's the world we are living and the way we grow.

That's so sad that I'm not a a part of their team. If I know how to create a coin, I may start a new one rather than investing into this coin. I'm just so excited, crazy about this coin, and sometime post something about what I found somewhere. I hope you guys don't mind that.
zeref dragneel

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

I would like to know if you have the bounty program
they just stopped their bounty program.
stay with the coin..hopefully you can perticipate the next bounty .
zzrea

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

I know what you’re thinking right now, “How can another coin system be seen as a competitive edge over rivals? Especially when every healthcare platform has their own style of care,” I would assume that normal healthcare systems would have a complex platform of patient record on the moment. But, that’s the beauty of Medic Coin. Medic Coin are virtually impenetrable. You can’t copy them, you can’t pretend that you have more than you do, and more to the point, you can’t hack them. Not only that but every single transaction on the blockchain is visible, so no dealings behind closed doors — anyone/everyone can see you!

There are multiple parts to Medic Coin. If you’re new to the blockchain and don’t quite understand how any system can be as robust, then here’s a rundown of how many parts are incentivised to keep this system in check. Medic Coin is slightly different to a normal blockchain in the sense that it relies heavier on masternodes to keep the whole blockchain speedy and fast. A masternode is the equivalent of having a 24/7 up-to-date crypto-wallet running at all times. If any of you have downloaded a Bitcoin wallet then you will know after opening it, it may take a day or two to synchronise with the network. A masternode is running all the time and is kept frequently up to date. This way it can ensure the stability of the network it runs on, and the more masternodes that run, the easier it is to secure the robustness of the network. Think of it like a giant web of information rather than a chain. If one becomes faulty then the information is sent to another instead.

Do you believe the stuff you write.  The above couldnt be further from reality.  So medicoin is more secure than the bitcoin blockchain because of masternodes.  Do you have a clue how securing blockchains work, masternodes or not?  Please tell me you arent part of the development team
I'm not crypto or economic expert, I just know how it works rather than have clue of how security it is. It's not impossible to hack a blockchain, it's about time and speed (https://www.quora.com/Can-blockchain-technology-be-hacked/answer/Faruq-Hunter). But at present and near future, I believe blockchain is safe to implement to many industries. If someone hacked it, someone will fix, someone will hack then someone will fix. That's the world we are living and the way we grow.

That's so sad that I'm not a a part of their team. If I know how to create a coin, I may start a new one rather than investing into this coin. I'm just so excited, crazy about this coin, and sometime post something about what I found somewhere. I hope you guys don't mind that.

Medic Coin Masternode system promises a highly robust and secure network, which is needed in today’s era. Quite frankly I’m sold on the concept entirely. I’ve have joined the MEDIC shared masternode service and already sent in my shares toward masternode and it’s paying out rewards regularly.
zeref dragneel

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

Medic team is really helpfull for our social activity and their project is also great. Smiley
you said the right thing man.
rokon123

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:47:43 PM

Medic team is really helpfull for our social activity and their project is also great. Smiley

Yeah i'm always right. Smiley
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:01:08 PM

Looks like the price of MEDIC is on the up - 64% in the last week  Grin

So glad I went in on a shared masternode.

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
sorin90

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:45:27 PM

seems you made a good decision. I would like to see how medic will do this week

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AcroYoga

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:32:07 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 11:43:50 PM by AcroYoga

I was so excited to discover Siacoin discord as I've always been on my quest to find a Sia Masternode or quiet (below 75dB) Sia mining rig. Below is the conversation with one of the articulate developer, contributor, moderators:

Cpt Neemo - Todat 3:03 PM
@everybody  I want to learn blockchain programming. Right now I want to invest in a Siacoin Masternode. Have any developers here at Sia know when Siacoin Masternodes are coming online?(edited)

RBZL - Today at 3:04 PM
There are no master nodes

Cpt Neemo - Today at 3:06 PM
Yeah I've searched the entire galaxy and can't find any yet. But when are they coming online?

RBZL - Today at 3:06 PM
None are planned. Not every crypto project has them

Ramon - Today at 3:37 PM
Take siafund @Cpt Neemo

Cpt Neemo - Today at 3:41 PM
@Ramon  I've joined Siafund channel. Do they operate like shared masternodes?

RBZL - Today at 3:48 PM
No, there are 10,000 of them and they receive a small fee on storage contracts on the Sia network, split between them. One Siafund currently costs around 1 BTC, and someone who's had one for 2 years (don't remember who) said they've earned somewhere around 250 SC over that time. They're a long term investment but don't return much right now, you'd be banking on Sia becoming very large and successful in order to ever see ROI on a Siafund
See also https://siastats.info/siafunds

Cpt Neemo - Today at 5:55 PM
@RBZL Thank you. So I Siafund is 1BTC , approx 450K SC. So 250/450 =  about 54% ROI over 2 years = 27% per year. Not bad at all. And of course that does not include the gain in value. If it were to go 5X over 2 years from today, that would be  over 100% annual return. That is similar structure, payouts and return from masternodes. How much  SC do I need to sign up? :smiley: :whale:(edited)
RBZL - Today at 5:55 PM
Not 250k SC, 250...
Like approximately $2.50 USD

Cpt Neemo - Today at 5:59 PM
@RBZL  Hmmmm, that means I'm still on my quest to find the Sia masternodes. :broken_heart:  :whale2:

Cpt Neemo - Today at 6:02 PM
That's the return I get on my Medic masternodes in one hour

Bryan EasySia - Today at 6:06 PM
it's 125 years for the current ROIfor SC
[/b][/b]
sorin90

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:40:43 AM

I was so excited to discover Siacoin discord as I've always been on my quest to find a Sia Masternode or quiet (below 75dB) Sia mining rig. Below is the conversation with one of the articulate developer, contributor, moderators:

Cpt Neemo - Todat 3:03 PM
@everybody  I want to learn blockchain programming. Right now I want to invest in a Siacoin Masternode. Have any developers here at Sia know when Siacoin Masternodes are coming online?(edited)

RBZL - Today at 3:04 PM
There are no master nodes

Cpt Neemo - Today at 3:06 PM
Yeah I've searched the entire galaxy and can't find any yet. But when are they coming online?

RBZL - Today at 3:06 PM
None are planned. Not every crypto project has them

Ramon - Today at 3:37 PM
Take siafund @Cpt Neemo

Cpt Neemo - Today at 3:41 PM
@Ramon  I've joined Siafund channel. Do they operate like shared masternodes?

RBZL - Today at 3:48 PM
No, there are 10,000 of them and they receive a small fee on storage contracts on the Sia network, split between them. One Siafund currently costs around 1 BTC, and someone who's had one for 2 years (don't remember who) said they've earned somewhere around 250 SC over that time. They're a long term investment but don't return much right now, you'd be banking on Sia becoming very large and successful in order to ever see ROI on a Siafund
See also https://siastats.info/siafunds

Cpt Neemo - Today at 5:55 PM
@RBZL Thank you. So I Siafund is 1BTC , approx 450K SC. So 250/450 =  about 54% ROI over 2 years = 27% per year. Not bad at all. And of course that does not include the gain in value. If it were to go 5X over 2 years from today, that would be  over 100% annual return. That is similar structure, payouts and return from masternodes. How much  SC do I need to sign up? :smiley: :whale:(edited)
RBZL - Today at 5:55 PM
Not 250k SC, 250...
Like approximately $2.50 USD

Cpt Neemo - Today at 5:59 PM
@RBZL  Hmmmm, that means I'm still on my quest to find the Sia masternodes. :broken_heart:  :whale2:

Cpt Neemo - Today at 6:02 PM
That's the return I get on my Medic masternodes in one hour

Bryan EasySia - Today at 6:06 PM
it's 125 years for the current ROIfor SC
[/b][/b]
How about keeping it on topic and talking about medic not other coins

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoin9999 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:11:30 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 01:30:43 AM by bitcoin9999

The other thing that worrys me is the pointless bumps every couple hours by the same people that say the same thing.  "This coin is good coin".  About 4 of the members here have about 50+ comments saying the same exact thing.  Its called shill bumping, bitcoin9999 if you want this to look profesional here i would simmer the shill bumpers to a minimum.  It looks sketchy to some as some teams pay people to bump their threads and thats what it can be misconstrued as.  I dont mind seeing a couple nonsense posts from the same person but if there is nothing new to "the message" of the post it becomes spam or shill bumping.  My 2 cents for you.  (Heads up its a lot of other people thinking the same way i am about this)

Thanks for your suggestion.  To Medic Supporters:  Please don't say things like "this coin is good" without additional information.  Let the users decide or point out why it is good.  Also, if you want to help keep this thread active, you can make jokes about cryptocurrency and medic coin.  I think putting humor into this thread is within the rules of this forum and helps lighting up the mood.  It is better than "this coin is good".  Thank you.

rokon123

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:01:33 AM

Yeah price is going up and your decision is good.feel free and stay with medic community. Smiley
zeref dragneel

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:16:43 AM

yeah its great...and you decided the right thing
RayWork

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:53:13 AM

The other thing that worrys me is the pointless bumps every couple hours by the same people that say the same thing.  "This coin is good coin".  About 4 of the members here have about 50+ comments saying the same exact thing.  Its called shill bumping, bitcoin9999 if you want this to look profesional here i would simmer the shill bumpers to a minimum.  It looks sketchy to some as some teams pay people to bump their threads and thats what it can be misconstrued as.  I dont mind seeing a couple nonsense posts from the same person but if there is nothing new to "the message" of the post it becomes spam or shill bumping.  My 2 cents for you.  (Heads up its a lot of other people thinking the same way i am about this)

Thanks for your suggestion.  To Medic Supporters:  Please don't say things like "this coin is good" without additional information.  Let the users decide or point out why it is good.  Also, if you want to help keep this thread active, you can make jokes about cryptocurrency and medic coin.  I think putting humor into this thread is within the rules of this forum and helps lighting up the mood.  It is better than "this coin is good".  Thank you.

How's about this story?
https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-rally-tax-day-dont-bet-farm/

Does that mean it's time for someone to invest in cryto if he/she doesn't own uncle Sam any money?
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
zeref dragneel

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:53:22 AM

Yeah i'm always right. Smiley
thats awesome mate.
zzrea

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:08:12 AM

I will do, thanks.
zzrea

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:14:29 AM

Just a joke:
She: Do you love me?
He: Sure I do
She: Prove me
He: You are my bitcoin baby. you go high , you go low but I never gonna lose my hold on you.
rokon123

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:43:11 AM

Just a joke:
He: You are my bitcoin baby. you go high , you go low but I never gonna lose my hold on you.

Nice joke.now i'm hold my btc.because now my gf(bitcoin) going down.lol Grin
zzrea

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:48:42 AM

Just a joke:

Nice joke.now i'm hold my btc.because now my gf(bitcoin) going down.lol Grin
ha ha ha
zzrea

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

I want to post images with bbcode img but the forum shows links instead. For example:
https://i.giphy.com/media/GMIbzgzyS4pws/giphy.webp

Does anybody know why? Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: