Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:00:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][WID] Wine Chain – First QTUM Based Blockchain for Wine Industry  (Read 1072 times)
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:09:29 AM

yes we have a wine club here. it would be even more interesting to release an application on the basis of this technology, where it will be possible to trace the full origin of a particular wine, where it came from, who it was transported, a good or bad harvest was in that year in the region from where it came from and etc...
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:36:03 AM

yes we have a wine club here. it would be even more interesting to release an application on the basis of this technology, where it will be possible to trace the full origin of a particular wine, where it came from, who it was transported, a good or bad harvest was in that year in the region from where it came from and etc...
the vivino application will not approve Grin
jess4ever

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

it seems to me that they will improve their offer on the basis of this technology)
manox.dave

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:16:27 AM

it seems to me that they will improve their offer on the basis of this technology)
you can also attract them to the promotion)
FrederickFarci

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:43:38 AM

it seems to me that the promotion of this technology should be connected to alcohol producers, they have the resources, they are interested, because it is also profitable)
probably this is really the best option, to conclude an agreement with a couple of top manufacturers and this will attract the rest, so to speak with them own example)
then it's better to contact the Chilean producers, they will have lower requests, and then you can connect to the Italians and the French Cool
we have many small companies in France who will be honored to test this technology from their own experience, they are supplied only to the domestic market, this is good for them in terms of advertising and for the project is useful)
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

it seems to me that the promotion of this technology should be connected to alcohol producers, they have the resources, they are interested, because it is also profitable)
probably this is really the best option, to conclude an agreement with a couple of top manufacturers and this will attract the rest, so to speak with them own example)
then it's better to contact the Chilean producers, they will have lower requests, and then you can connect to the Italians and the French Cool
we have many small companies in France who will be honored to test this technology from their own experience, they are supplied only to the domestic market, this is good for them in terms of advertising and for the project is useful)
Such companies are full all over the world, in California, wine making for the domestic market is very developed, so I think that many will be ready to cooperate...
JamesJazz82

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

Such companies are full all over the world, in California, wine making for the domestic market is very developed, so I think that many will be ready to cooperate...
It seems to me that the main thing is that these companies had small stakes, at least some sort of accounting, or maybe they are still writing everything on paper and then they hardly need a wine chain.
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

It seems to me that the main thing is that these companies had small stakes, at least some sort of accounting, or maybe they are still writing everything on paper and then they hardly need a wine chain.

now not 1980)) at all already, even from small companies, computerized)
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:57:43 PM

Now more and more often begin to meet wine drinks, namely drinks with the addition of any ingredients (like Belini). Interestingly, technologically it will work with them?
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:08:24 PM

Now more and more often begin to meet wine drinks, namely drinks with the addition of any ingredients (like Belini). Interestingly, technologically it will work with them?
And how can the composition of wine be associated with technology? Unless they fully automate the production of wine, and then the plant will operate autonomously. Then each computer will be responsible for its production stage. And only then it will be possible to talk about the introduction of the system into the production of the wine itself .... is not it?
Nastenasl4stena

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:15:32 PM

And will this affect on excise?
evilcyclope

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:26:51 PM

Excise? What is this?
manox.dave

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

Excise? What is this?
in each country there is a special tax on alcohol, which is calculated not as a product and is called excise) It is unlikely that this technology will affect excise.
Klennox

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:58:16 PM

but why should it affect the excise tax? Unless the volumes of supplies will grow several times
vkolotun

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:05:12 PM

but why should it affect the excise tax? Unless the volumes of supplies will grow several times
in our country will not exactly affect, but it can help fight the spread of alcohol to minors)
jess4ever

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:06:58 PM

in our country will not exactly affect, but it can help fight the spread of alcohol to minors)
I do not really understand how technology can help in the fight against the sale of alcohol to minors?
vkolotun

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:22:57 PM

I do not really understand how technology can help in the fight against the sale of alcohol to minors?
this technology helps to track in detail the movement of products and its final implementation, as I understood, this way and help)
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:25:12 PM

this technology helps to track in detail the movement of products and its final implementation, as I understood, this way and help)
Unfortunately, the final realization depends directly on the person. For example - from the cashier. if he did not check the passport - the system here already does not help. It possible distribute alcoholic production through automatic machines which can check a passport presentation and will not give an opportunity to pay and take away the goods.
Ayupich

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:35:39 PM

Unfortunately, the final realization depends directly on the person. For example - from the cashier. if he did not check the passport - the system here already does not help. It possible distribute alcoholic production through automatic machines which can check a passport presentation and will not give an opportunity to pay and take away the goods.
It is possible to use the passport verification algorithm in a cash register machine, then when buying alcohol products, the payment program will not open the cash drawer until a document confirming reaching the age of majority is presented. I think this is feasible.
vkolotun

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:42:00 PM

It is possible to use the passport verification algorithm in a cash register machine, then when buying alcohol products, the payment program will not open the cash drawer until a document confirming reaching the age of majority is presented. I think this is feasible.
what is the point of making it so complicated, when you can implement everything through the Wine chain and do not need to carry a passport
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: