Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:49:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][WID] Wine Chain – First QTUM Based Blockchain for Wine Industry  (Read 1072 times)
Bumpercar

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:32:10 PM

It would seem like a good idea. But would there be an opportunity to incorporate small local producers? For example, in southern Italy there are many local producers who do not have the strength to make their excellent product known.
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:26:26 PM

I love wine, but I'm not sure about this project, why you choose to make the wine industry concept, I think wine will be easier to enjoy without blockchain technology, but I hope this project goes according to your plan
what caused your not trust in this wine technology? agree sounds strange, but still quite a lot of things that at first seemed not particularly promising, had a big success.
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:08:54 PM

It would seem like a good idea. But would there be an opportunity to incorporate small local producers? For example, in southern Italy there are many local producers who do not have the strength to make their excellent product known.
I think that here the main idea is to simplify it all and make this technology accessible to all producers, including small ones, whether they are from Italy or from Chile...
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:18:57 PM

I think that this option was thought out by the developers, otherwise it makes no sense.
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:51:27 PM

Hello! I can not understand how this technology will be implemented in the wine industry, can anyone explain it? Huh
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:22:40 PM

I love wine, but I'm not sure about this project, why you choose to make the wine industry concept, I think wine will be easier to enjoy without blockchain technology, but I hope this project goes according to your plan
what caused your not trust in this wine technology? agree sounds strange, but still quite a lot of things that at first seemed not particularly promising, had a big success.
Personally for me it is difficult to imagine and there are many questions and tasks that will have to be solved, but if everything works as it should, then I'm sure that the result will be fine)
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:28:24 PM

I think it is a good idea but I am not entirely sold on the future prospects of mixing the wine industry and the blockchain. I need to look into it properly when I have more time. Definitely one I want to watch more closely.
Ayupich

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:29:56 PM

Why is everyone discussing that this technology will reduce or facilitate the supply of wine products, but in fact at first it will be difficult to apply it, because in my opinion it should appear at all stages of production at the same time, otherwise there will only be complications. If the developers can implement it immediately to all instances, then it will be a victory
sharkman20

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:20:26 PM

I think it is a good idea but I am not entirely sold on the future prospects of mixing the wine industry and the blockchain. I need to look into it properly when I have more time. Definitely one I want to watch more closely.
it seems to me that the main advantage of this project is its universality, the wine industry is a pioneer, then I think that it will develop into a more gobial branch...
kiget

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:37:10 PM

looking forward to this project to evolve and improve. goodluck dev
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:39:16 AM

Alcoholic production brings a lot of money to the entrepreneur, billions are messing around in this area, so I think that for all instances of production there will be no problem to purchase this technology. The problem can arise only for small entrepreneurs who sell this alcohol.
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

Why is everyone discussing that this technology will reduce or facilitate the supply of wine products, but in fact at first it will be difficult to apply it, because in my opinion it should appear at all stages of production at the same time, otherwise there will only be complications. If the developers can implement it immediately to all instances, then it will be a victory
the introduction of such technology simultaneously in all stages of production will entail a complete restructuring of not only one company, but the entire industry as a whole. in order to implement immediately, companies will have to prepare and train people in advance, as well as purchase and negotiate necessary equipment
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:03:33 AM

the introduction of such technology simultaneously in all stages of production will entail a complete restructuring of not only one company, but the entire industry as a whole. in order to implement immediately, companies will have to prepare and train people in advance, as well as purchase and negotiate necessary equipment
This technology will reduce the number of jobs in the supervisory bodies, how will it be judged by people?
Klennox

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:55:32 AM

This technology will reduce the number of jobs in the supervisory bodies, how will it be judged by people?
do not forget, in addition to the fact that it will cut them, it will also create new ones, because this technology also requires maintenance and administration.
jess4ever

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

do not forget, in addition to the fact that it will cut them, it will also create new ones, because this technology also requires maintenance and administration.
to the account of places I do not know, but that paper red tape will be less than this precisely, hence the time costs. Smiley
sharkman20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:12:24 AM

to the account of places I do not know, but that paper red tape will be less than this precisely, hence the time costs. Smiley
In fact, this technology must be introduced in companies that produce fertilizers and all sorts of processing substances)
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:42:06 AM

It's time to bring the wine industry to a new level) We need to move in step with the times)
Ayupich

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

I sincerely hope that the project will be a great success. but I'm tormented by the question whether it will be possible to carry out all calculations in the Crypto-currency? Grin
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

I sincerely hope that the project will be a great success. but I'm tormented by the question whether it will be possible to carry out all calculations in the Crypto-currency? Grin
and for what it can be necessary, with such technology there should be no problems with the security of money transfers. or do you mean something else?
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:59:41 PM

and for what it can be necessary, with such technology there should be no problems with the security of money transfers. or do you mean something else?
definitely, since the crypto currency is becoming more popular, more and more scammers appear, so you need to think about the security system!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: