Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:26:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][WID] Wine Chain – First QTUM Based Blockchain for Wine Industry  (Read 1072 times)
winechain (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:32:01 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 09:06:11 PM by winechain

WID is now listed on Allcoin exchange
and more exchange listings to follow.

Wine Chain is the world's first based on QTUM traceability of red wine and wine digital asset applications as one of the cultural social ecosystem

Wine Chain aims to serve the global wine industry. Production and trading of red wine is a very long-term industrial chain, from the cultivation of grapes to the brewing of red wine, which is then traded until placed on the consumer's table, with a large number of IoT devices underpinned in various scenarios of production and trading The trust between the upstream and downstream of the industry, each link will have a cost, each link will produce a large amount of data. How to use the big data of the wine industry to reduce the production and transaction costs of red wine and to provide cheap and cheap products to global wine consumers has become an urgent issue for the wine industry.

Wine Chain
is based on the blockchain technology, that is, the use of blockchain technology to decentralization, data can not be tampered with, traceability to promote the development of the wine industry.

Wine Chain
tracks and discerns wine production locations, production processes, shipping and selling the entire supply chain.

Wine Chain is not limited to wines but also includes all wineries and wine industry services such as real estate, cosmetics, travel, wine finance and more

At present, there are more than 3 billion people in the world and there is a demand for red wine. However, under the traditional business model, the wine industry faces such problems as traceability of certification, diversification of the global market, high barriers to market entry, difficulties in information flow, and asymmetric information.The Wine Chain will use blockchain technology to break through these market barriers, co-ordinate the global market, the wine industry will be under the impetus of Wine Chain to produce explosive growth.

Wine Chain is divided into 4 application modules:
Product traceability
WIC circulation system
WID digital assets
Social culture promotion

Where traceability makes full use of the block chain technology, NFC technology and RFID chip technology; WID digital asset transfer wine and other physical assets to Wine Chain, the formation of digital assets for circulation and investment; personalized matching MAP is that consumers can according to their own preferences, the system according to the matching degree automatically push the red wine, make each people can find a suitable wine; social cultural promotion activities, including the establishment of the DAO community and held the wine culture promotion.

Official Website
http://www.winechain.org

Whitepaper
http://pic.winechain.org/file/3cc29c3f19ef18d4fac524680fa2e83b.pdf

Wine Chain Introduction Video
https://v.qq.com/x/page/o0541avfvmz.html?start=34

Team

MANNI
Founder of international wine consultancy CLOVITIS international wine consultants. The team owns famous international brewmasters such as Thomas, Steve and Julian.

Régis Lansade
Les Chemins DE l 'orient, director of the famous French wine winery association, France famous wine master, Les Chemins DEl'orient.

Dr. Lao Weixin
Block chain technology experts light capital partners, the Chinese university of Hong Kong, professor of information engineering, professor EMBA master's and business school over the past 12 years Industrial technology research institute of Beijing university visiting

Xu Xiaolong
QTUM chief engineer graduated from the Chinese Academy of Sciences, worked for Microsoft and Tencent, has extensive experience in software development, keen on blockchain technology and development.

Advisers

Patrick - The founder of QTUM.
Tang Ling - The founder of INK
Ryan - HCASH Co - Founder
Sun Ruoyu - QBao Wallet Co - Founder
Chen Yunfeng - Senior partner of Zhonglun Wende Law Firm, deputy director of Shanghai Branch and head of Zhong Lun Wende's Internet financial lawyer team.

Blockchain Partners

QTUM Foundation
INK Foundation
HSR Foundation
Qbao Foundation
CollinStar
Art Impact Foundation

Hard Cap

400000 QTUM

Exchange Listings

January 20, 2018 on huobi, okcoin, zb, coinegg

Presale
For people in our telegram group, we will be opening presale soon with great discount.  Our minimum purchase is 150 QTUM.
For detail information of presale, please send your inquiry to our email below  
pu@winechain.org

Telegram group link:
https://t.me/winechainofficial

Air Drop Program:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2756285.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
winechain (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:48:27 AM

Air Drop Program

Receive WINE CHAIN Token WID by joining our telegram group.
50000 WID Tokens will be allocated to the AIRDROP Program for first 500 users joining our telegram group.

The WINE CHAIN AIRDROP campaign will begin on January 14, 2018 and will finish on January 20, 2018.
The bounties will be paid after the end of the Token Sale and before January 30,2018.

Telegram group link: https://t.me/winechainofficial

Fill form to join:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScr_JuJuVZT9QuirEee_dtT_euwrlopMEQWjM0JiPWKRnriXQ/viewform

Please use QBao app only for QTUM wallet, we do not support qtumwallet.org

CryptoMilo

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:59:13 AM

looks solid - watching this Smiley
winechain (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:13:35 AM

Advisers

Patrick - The founder of QTUM.
Tang Ling - The founder of INK
Ryan - HCASH Co - Founder
Sun Ruoyu - QBao Wallet Co - Founder

Blockchain Partners

QTUM Foundation
INK Foundation
HSR Foundation
Qbao Foundation
CollinStar
Art Impact Foundation
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:08:49 AM

Watching this project, Already talked with one of Telegram Admin and hope that he is consider my suggestion...

Telegram account: @chabey13
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:13:03 AM

Air Drop Program

Receive WINE CHAIN Token WID by joining our telegram group.
50000 WID Tokens will be allocated to the AIRDROP Program for first 500 users joining our telegram group.

The WINE CHAIN AIRDROP campaign will begin on January 14, 2018 and will finish on January 20, 2018.
The bounties will be paid after the end of the Token Sale and before January 30,2018.

Telegram group link: https://t.me/winechainofficial

Fill form to join:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScr_JuJuVZT9QuirEee_dtT_euwrlopMEQWjM0JiPWKRnriXQ/viewform

Please use QBao app only for QTUM wallet, we do not support qtumwallet.org

joined the group in the telegram,I'll follow the project ,I like qtum ,it's the first token?
dtuna

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:25:00 AM

This looks like a solid way to establish trust in the wine industry. Looks promising!
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

Hi everyone! Just added WineChain ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/WineChain. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
zhamp

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:52:50 PM

So it is guaranteed to get in exchange on 20 Jan or am I missing something?
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:49:09 PM

Hello. I ask you to reserve for me the Russian translation of your project, if you need it. Please write me about your decision in a private message.

Translation portfolio:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t7HB-jYnvsdw_xQv_8xa2Z689RFVmq-r

JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

Hello! I spent a lot of time investing, now I decided to try myself in ICO, in my opinion it's an interesting project, What does anybody think about this? Smiley
drowtio

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

wow this is totaly awesome and a great project with a nice concept. count my support thru sharing on my social media accounts. wishing this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.
funktua

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:25:51 PM

Nice good project more information thanks
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:34:09 PM

long stayed on this forum and saw a lot of projects, now the account was banned for some reason, it was necessary to create an account. The project is very promising, I will follow the development, good luck guys!
manox.dave

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

Watching this project, Already talked with one of Telegram Admin and hope that he is consider my suggestion...

Telegram account: @chabey13
which suggestion?
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

Looks really good! Have you any partners? Wink In our time this technology is really current!
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:20:27 PM

I like wine!)) but seriously, I think that this direction is relevant and will always be on the rise, the only question on which countries are you going to focus on?
soobou

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

so idealistic and a helpful project that you made, looking forward to project evolve and much more improve in the nar future and i wish this project will last long ,probably and have a big success. goodluck dev.
jess4ever

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:52:50 PM

this project has a lot of potential, looking foward to this project for more development. goodluck dev/team.
the potential is good, but the main thing is that it should be considered by other investors, I think that this project will be successful) good luck
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

I think that it will be really a breakthrough in its industry, this will reduce the prices for really high-quality alcohol and will open this market for completely new players. Just as it seems to me that there will be less defective products and counterfeit goods. I think that if the team manages to reach the international level, then they will succeed, because the wine direction was, is and will be one of the most sought-after.  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: