Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:18:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][WID] Wine Chain – First QTUM Based Blockchain for Wine Industry  (Read 1072 times)
sharkman20

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

Rightly, I understand that this technology will avoid fraud and forgery of wine? It will be very good in my opinion. Very many people today are being poisoned with alcoholic beverages  Sad Sad
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:55:49 PM

Rightly, I understand that this technology will avoid fraud and forgery of wine? It will be very good in my opinion. Very many people today are being poisoned with alcoholic beverages  Sad Sad
Unfortunately, in this you are right. I also very much hope that this will allow to reduce the percentage of forgery of wine several times, as well as it should increase efficiency and raise the volume of products to a new level without loss of quality.
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:07:38 PM

In my opinion, this technology should be used not only in the wine industry, but in the production of alcoholic beverages in general. But unfortunately, due to difficulties in the organization, and human incompetence, it becomes an almost impossible task ... Angry Angry
Of course I support any movement in this direction, and I very much hope for the success of this event.  Wink
sharkman20

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:14:30 PM

In my opinion, this technology should be used not only in the wine industry, but in the production of alcoholic beverages in general. But unfortunately, due to difficulties in the organization, and human incompetence, it becomes an almost impossible task ... Angry Angry
Of course I support any movement in this direction, and I very much hope for the success of this event.  Wink

In some ways, you are right. Often, people who play an important role in the organization of such projects, want to have their own benefits from this. And then everyone is surprised why the project did not succeed ... It's just necessary to tighten control at the initial stage in order to avoid the human factor in the future.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:19:28 PM

Hello! Smiley Has decided since the new year to discover ICO, and maybe create a project in the future. And here I am)) I found this project one of the most interesting that I saw, because it really will always be relevant. Alcohol is a product that will always be in demand! So I hope that the guys will succeed, I will be happy to follow the project and support it Wink
JamesJazz82

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:14:30 PM

Hello! Smiley Has decided since the new year to discover ICO, and maybe create a project in the future. And here I am)) I found this project one of the most interesting that I saw, because it really will always be relevant. Alcohol is a product that will always be in demand! So I hope that the guys will succeed, I will be happy to follow the project and support it Wink
as for me the main thing here is what needs to be done, in addition to creating technology, it's to defeat the bureaucracy, and as for demand, then I definitely agree, alcohol will always be in demand!
londinus

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:54:48 AM

Why you dont have link to profiles on linkedin about persons from your team? And from which country your team?
Why is it so important for you? The information, that was provided, is sufficient, isn’t it?

Are you seriously or jokking? This people raising money for their project. And we want to know - who is this, what skills they have, where they live, where they working and worked before. At Last we must to know ALL about them.
greetings to all! I'm a novice in this field, and I discovered the direction of ico recently) but I completely agree with you when investing money, I would like to understand who)
manox.dave

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:19:51 AM

now I read on the Internet that the guys from Malaysia were trying to make a similar project, but they did not have the capacity and experience to realize this, but in the sphere of strong alcohol. I hope that the guys are waiting for success here.
so this is not only from Malaysia, in 2011 there was a group of enthusiasts from the US who tried to do something similar, but based on another technology
such enthusiasts are full all over the world, but reach the final of the unit, this project looks serious and conscious, so I hope this is that case!)
in this you are right, but you need not only to have the knowledge and skills, the main thing is to clearly know what you want to achieve and how to achieve it, the concept of the whole project is very important here, if you think it right, you can bypass all paper and technical problems!
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:25:13 AM

I love wine, but I'm not sure about this project, why you choose to make the wine industry concept, I think wine will be easier to enjoy without blockchain technology, but I hope this project goes according to your plan
sharkman20

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:40:12 AM

I love wine, but I'm not sure about this project, why you choose to make the wine industry concept, I think wine will be easier to enjoy without blockchain technology, but I hope this project goes according to your plan
Maybe because this idea is easier to implement in the production of light alcohol, and then, gaining experience, and eliminating all the "pitfalls" can it be used with confidence in a broader spectrum?
I'm not sure if the strength of alcohol affects, correct me if anyone knows.
manox.dave

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

This will help reduce costs, both monetary and temporary, so the quality wine will become more affordable. New technologies come into all spheres, even in such old-fashioned!
Nastenasl4stena

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:04:45 AM

I hope that with this technology the wine, which cost $ 100, will cost 30 Grin
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:42:09 AM

wine industry is one of the consumptive industries with good prospects. good luck dev.

JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:08:17 PM

it seems to me that it is very topical to apply it not only in the wine industry, and this project can be very much expanded and go to many other industries)
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:12:12 PM

I have same thought on the product which is being chosen to build the whole project around. Wine industry is one of the most profitable and usage of the blockchain for such industry to track is great. I was looking at advisors and partners list mentioned on page one. Another interesting concept based project.
MegaHit!

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

And do you have any corcking fees?
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

Honestly, I don't understand the need of blockchain technology for the wine industry. Sounds pretty lame to me. But if you really think it would make any positive difference - good luck. I love wine!
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:32:44 PM

This will help reduce costs, both monetary and temporary, so the quality wine will become more affordable. New technologies come into all spheres, even in such old-fashioned!
and in addition, help to calculate non-ferrous alcohol products, and prevent its appearance)
manox.dave

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:53:03 PM

and in addition, help to calculate non-ferrous alcohol products, and prevent its appearance)
this problem is very relevant, because even in developed cyrants there are now more cases of alcohol poisoning, this fact can be used as a lever of pressure to promote this technology...
JamesJazz82

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

this problem is very relevant, because even in developed cyrants there are now more cases of alcohol poisoning, this fact can be used as a lever of pressure to promote this technology...
Now people are so dodgy that it is unlikely that they will install this technology, unfortunately, but they obviously will have problems adding
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: