Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:06:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][WID] Wine Chain – First QTUM Based Blockchain for Wine Industry  (Read 1072 times)
londinus

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

it seems to me that the promotion of this technology should be connected to alcohol producers, they have the resources, they are interested, because it is also profitable)
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:05:36 PM

today I was on a tour of the wine factory, and so the staff confirmed that the production of more and more is getting more and the quality of the ingredients is also falling (I think that this technology will be able to influence this situation for the better) Grin
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:13:48 PM

it seems to me that the promotion of this technology should be connected to alcohol producers, they have the resources, they are interested, because it is also profitable)
I also think so, they can invest in this project, especially since further savings will exceed the invested funds.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:22:35 PM

today I was on a tour of the wine factory, and so the staff confirmed that the production of more and more is getting more and the quality of the ingredients is also falling (I think that this technology will be able to influence this situation for the better) Grin
Well, the most important thing in winemaking is compliance with production technology and the use of good quality raw materials. I'm not sure that the technology can be used in production, considering that all the best varieties of wine are produced in private vineyards. and you can apply this technology only at the stage of product distribution. or do you think otherwise?
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:23:15 PM

I sincerely hope that the project will be a great success. but I'm tormented by the question whether it will be possible to carry out all calculations in the Crypto-currency? Grin
and for what it can be necessary, with such technology there should be no problems with the security of money transfers. or do you mean something else?
definitely, since the crypto currency is becoming more popular, more and more scammers appear, so you need to think about the security system!
alcohol and taxes on it bring huge contributions to the treasury of the states, so I think that it is unlikely that they will allow themselves to pay each other in crypto currency
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:25:38 PM

I sincerely hope that the project will be a great success. but I'm tormented by the question whether it will be possible to carry out all calculations in the Crypto-currency? Grin
and for what it can be necessary, with such technology there should be no problems with the security of money transfers. or do you mean something else?
definitely, since the crypto currency is becoming more popular, more and more scammers appear, so you need to think about the security system!
alcohol and taxes on it bring huge contributions to the treasury of the states, so I think that it is unlikely that they will allow themselves to pay each other in crypto currency
Well, yes, it is unlikely that the state will allow performing mutual settlements in the crypto currency, since under such a scheme tax evasion is possible
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:35:20 PM

Yes, of course! with the right approach and the use of technology, it is possible to exclude the mistakes of staff and unscrupulous suppliers of poor-quality raw materials
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:40:15 PM

Yes, of course! with the right approach and the use of technology, it is possible to exclude the mistakes of staff and unscrupulous suppliers of poor-quality raw materials
Recently, the more systematized and electronically controlled by all processes, the better and more stable everything happens. The main thing that the software was well-designed, it's understandable that in any case, it will have to improve for some time.
evilcyclope

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:08:08 PM

Recently, the more systematized and electronically controlled by all processes, the better and more stable everything happens. The main thing that the software was well-designed, it's understandable that in any case, it will have to improve for some time.
for such purposes and invented beta testing. alpha testing is done in the circle of developers, and then the system ready for use comes into the hands of the consumer. the work is analyzed, failures and vulnerabilities are identified, and then developed by the developers. this is a well-known scheme, the main thing is that the developers sought to improve their brainchild
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:09:17 PM

I'm ready to taste the wine that will be produced with this control) Grin
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:15:50 PM

ready to carry out not myself a test for free and with pleasure)
elramsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:17:23 PM

Hello! I spent a lot of time investing, now I decided to try myself in ICO, in my opinion it's an interesting project, What does anybody think about this? Smiley
its really interesting and promising, be focused
evilcyclope

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:08:37 PM

Hello! I spent a lot of time investing, now I decided to try myself in ICO, in my opinion it's an interesting project, What does anybody think about this? Smiley
it is not entirely clear whether you want to invest in this project, or are you looking for an area to start your own business?
JamesJazz82

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

He really attracts his unconventional view of wine production, and gradually gaining a lot of excitement around him.
JamesJazz82

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:16:28 PM

it is not entirely clear whether you want to invest in this project, or are you looking for an area to start your own business?
I'm really looking for various options for the development of my business, and ICO is hearing right now and only gaining momentum, so I decided to try ... Here are very worthy projects on the forum, this one is one of them.
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:45:35 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 08:58:28 PM by Josen5000

I'm really looking for various options for the development of my business, and ICO is hearing right now and only gaining momentum, so I decided to try ... Here are very worthy projects on the forum, this one is one of them.
Sounds great! if a person with this experience became interested in the project, it means that he attracted me not for nothing)
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:48:34 PM

Sounds great! if a person with this experience became interested in the project, it means that he attracted me not for nothing)
it's for sure, especially since here all the same post is, as in ordinary investments, only everything is called a little different)
manox.dave

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:56:04 PM

probably this is really the best option, to conclude an agreement with a couple of top manufacturers and this will attract the rest, so to speak with them own example)
sharkman20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:01:56 PM

probably this is really the best option, to conclude an agreement with a couple of top manufacturers and this will attract the rest, so to speak with them own example)
then it's better to contact the Chilean producers, they will have lower requests, and then you can connect to the Italians and the French Cool
sharkman20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:10:25 PM

I'm ready to taste the wine that will be produced with this control) Grin
With pleasure I will compose the company to you, especially with such a control system, you can be absolutely calm) Grin Cheesy Wink)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: