Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:56:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Satoshi Alive? Thread  (Read 35279 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2011, 05:58:26 PM

a benevolent alien from the galactic council sent to usher us into a new age of peace, so we'll finally be ready to join them.

this one's what my money's on.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ribuck
Donator

Activity: 826
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 28, 2011, 06:02:52 PM

Satoshi is Ben Bernanke, who has been putting his "Plan B" in place for when the SHTF.
kiba (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 28, 2011, 06:06:21 PM

why_

Nobody knows why_'s real name. He might have erase all his work to work on bitcoin back in 2009.

myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2011, 07:43:28 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto = Shigeru Miyamoto?

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2011, 07:49:33 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2011, 08:02:50 AM by markm

There are some interesting historical re-enactment holodramas produced and directed by researchers at the Institute of Chronodynamics (see the "Time Cadet" timeline(s) in the Battle for Wesnoth add-on "Between the Worlds" for info regarding said Institute) that have just in the last few years started to become viewable using Earthling technology that shed considerable light upon this matter.

Apparently the Grand Nexus Uberplan software suite deployed on primitive worlds such as ours aims to enable the training of Holobarracks Programmers in advance of the release of actual Holobarrack Technology. To that end, a storyboarding tool known as Battle for Wesnoth has been made available which is able to parse one of the more simplistic timeline-scripting layers of standard Holonovels and Holodocudramas, allowing Earthlings to actually follow the plotlines of such novels and docudramas.

According to sources inside the I.C. who actually worked on the research and development of the Institute's historical holodocumentary re-enactments, Bitcoin software was already in use on the planet known as M4 when Marie Marny was elected as shown in Battle for Wesnoth add-on "Martian Invasion 1594". And yes, that does mean 1594 C.E.

The very same computer that you see in Canadian Prime Minister Kenzie's office on the planet known as M5 in the Battle for Wesnoth add-on "Mystery in 1596" did not have Bitcoin software on it when Scotty arrived in 1596, but by the time he left it had been installed.

In  "Mutiny in 1626", the computer that Captain Bligh captured from the Egyptians was not running Bitcoin software when he captured it, but obtaining and installing such software was an important step forward for the various nations on the planet known as E29 in their attempts at resisting the depredations of the Egyptian Fundamentalists led by "living god" Akhenaten.

There is apparently little agreement however as to whether the software as released here on Earth was placed under a BSD license instead of a Grand Nexual Uberplan (GNU) license as a tip of the hat to a British implementation known as Bits Shillings and Pence (B,s,d) or to the software itself, Brilliant Satoshi Digicurrency. If it was also intended as a means of slipping under the radar of anyone investigating the Grand {Nexus|Nexual} Uberplan oops, sorry, Agent Crissy and her fellow holoprogrammers at the Institute have kind of let that cat out of the bag it seems...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
BitterTea

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2011, 12:26:17 AM

I think this is some solid evidence that Satoshi is not Julian Assange (though I was rather hoping it would turn out to be the case).

Satoshi's Profile
Last Active:    December 13, 2010, 04:42 pm

Timeline of Assange's arrest
On 6 December 2010, Scotland Yard notified Assange that a valid European arrest warrant had been received.

Assange presented himself to the Metropolitan Police the next morning and was remanded to London's Wandsworth Prison. On 16 December he was granted bail
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
March 06, 2011, 12:35:37 AM

Could be a glitch  in the forum, or he could have used his lawyer's laptop or mobile for one last thing on the forum or somthing..

The two timelines seem to be suspiciouslly close....

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
ScriptGadget

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2011, 11:49:56 PM

Interestingly, Neal Stephenson has also dropped off the map...
SATOSHl

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 10, 2011, 11:55:49 PM

I'm sorry...I've gotten so many PMs I've gone into hiding.  Thanks for your support.
grondilu
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076

View Profile
March 11, 2011, 12:19:20 AM

I'm sorry...I've gotten so many PMs I've gone into hiding.  Thanks for your support.

And here we go...   That had to happen.

em3rgentOrdr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

youtube.com/ericfontainejazz now accepts bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2011, 05:04:00 AM

Oh dear.  That time has come.  That time when we start seeing Satoshi impersonators popping up everywhere.  Just like Elvis.  It's archetypal.

"We will not find a solution to political problems in cryptography, but we can win a major battle in the arms race and gain a new territory of freedom for several years.

Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks, but pure P2P networks are holding their own."
carp

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2011, 04:23:40 PM

Oh dear.  That time has come.  That time when we start seeing Satoshi impersonators popping up everywhere.  Just like Elvis.  It's archetypal.

Of course.... if he has any sense of humor at all, the satoshi impersonator could actually be satoshi. What better way to jump into this discussion with some genuine thanks without actually coming out of hiding?
theGECK

Activity: 411

View Profile
March 11, 2011, 04:32:29 PM

Of course.... if he has any sense of humor at all, the satoshi impersonator could actually be satoshi. What better way to jump into this discussion with some genuine thanks without actually coming out of hiding?

If you look at his posts, I doubt the real Satoshi would ask for a 1000BTC bonus to each new user.

Use my referral codes for Bitcoin faucets and I'll send you 30% of my referral bonus - Win/Win! PM for details on all sites available or use one of the links here.

FreeBitco.in | FreeDoge.co.in
SATOSHl

View Profile
March 11, 2011, 04:35:14 PM

Why don't you guys believe I am Satoshi?  I am here to give direction to the client and the bitcoin network.  First, we must use 1024-bit encryption to secure the network from Russian hackers.  Next, we must contact Barack Obama to replace the American dollar with Bitcoin.  Finally, I want you to stand up right now and yell, "Bitcoin!!!" at the top of your lungs.  This works best in a cubicle work environment.

Once we accomplish these little things I will give further direction.  Satoshi out!

P.S.  I am Japanese.
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
March 11, 2011, 04:45:00 PM

Either Sat's got a sense of humor, ot that isn't him

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
­Satoshi

March 11, 2011, 04:47:26 PM

The real Satoshi here. SATOSHI is a faggot.
SATOSHl

View Profile
March 11, 2011, 05:04:18 PM

The real Satoshi here. SATOSHI is a faggot.

Tee hee!  I will come out of closet...I do have a thing for men.  Are u my lost twin? Maybe we can b together.  PM me! Wink
­Satoshi

March 11, 2011, 05:09:09 PM

Sorry, I only like cybernetic organisms, like myself.
theGECK

Activity: 411

View Profile
March 11, 2011, 05:13:32 PM

This thread:

∧∧ ∩
                    (\(゚∀゚)| |
                    \\〉  | |
                    \\へ..| |
                       \.> |_|
                               /     /
                               \人 /     /
                                  | ̄ ̄ ̄|\ノ

o                         /' )
                              /'   (                             ,
                         __/'     )                           .' `;
   o       _.-~~~~'      ``---..__                  .'   ;
      _.--'  b)                           ``--...____ .'   .'
    (     _.      )).      `-._                              <
     `\|\|\|\|)-.....___.-     `-.             __...--'-.'.
       `---......_______,,,`.___.'----... .'            `.;
                                  jgs           `-`              `

Use my referral codes for Bitcoin faucets and I'll send you 30% of my referral bonus - Win/Win! PM for details on all sites available or use one of the links here.

FreeBitco.in | FreeDoge.co.in
carp

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2011, 05:34:01 PM

If you look at his posts, I doubt the real Satoshi would ask for a 1000BTC bonus to each new user.

I did, in fact, look at his posts. Now of course, you are right. However, the real Satoshi would also know how ridiculous of a request that is, on every level from design on up. So... making such a suggestion, which couldn't even be implemented in a realistic way, would be the perfect way for Satoshi to to discredit his importer identity.

Clearly SATOSHI is in fact the real deal, very clever of him indeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: