Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:12:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Bitcoin price after five years?  (Read 1104 times)
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:50:54 PM

We can not say how much bitcoin is worth after five years because the price of bitcoin is so new and it does not stay at its price and sometimes it decreases the value. so we do not know how much the bitcoin cost after five years.

Well, i think bitcoin price after five years it will be $75,000 each value because many new users and investors together with a product who will get involved and make interested if each year will make a huge increase in the market forgeting the dip of price or fork because that is normal situation of the supply and demand. Capacity of blockchain is somewhat an estimation to cater a much higher price in the market that it will surpass a per year highest record of bitcoin together with the volume of users is concerned.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:09:23 PM

Will there be bitcoin in five years? No one can tell. Bitcoin can moon but also disappear completely due to a better competitor emerging, or governments taking actions against it, and so on. The point is that it is useless to talk about what the price is going to be, because no one knows what is going to happen in five years.
It is highly unlikely bitcoin is going to disappear, even if the value of bitcoin could drop dramatically I'm sure there will be people still running nodes in the future and mining bitcoin even if at that point bitcoin was not really that valuable anymore since many people are in bitcoin not only for the money but for the technology so they are not going to let it die so easily.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:33:03 PM

I think there will be something unexpected at bitcoin prices in the coming days. So, we get ready to see it.
surely. I do believe the same. so maybe in 5 years it will grow mpre bigger than today. No one really know what might gonna happen but of people continue to believe in bitcoin it will become more bigger and the price will continue to increase but we will just wait and see but what I am sure is bitcoin will not be dead and still alive after 5 years.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:36:15 PM

Will there be bitcoin in five years? No one can tell. Bitcoin can moon but also disappear completely due to a better competitor emerging, or governments taking actions against it, and so on. The point is that it is useless to talk about what the price is going to be, because no one knows what is going to happen in five years.
It is highly unlikely bitcoin is going to disappear, even if the value of bitcoin could drop dramatically I'm sure there will be people still running nodes in the future and mining bitcoin even if at that point bitcoin was not really that valuable anymore since many people are in bitcoin not only for the money but for the technology so they are not going to let it die so easily.
The technology that is used now is at an okay speed. The speed most electronics move will be faster in the near future.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
IcoBaby

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:37:58 PM

Well I think 50 thousand $
But this is my opinion, but everything can be ...
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:40:38 PM

It all depends on whether bitcoin will be widely adopted and, if so, as what. For example, if bitcoin enters the mainstream as a currency, then the price would escalate significantly. If it doesn't, the next best option is as a store of wealth. In this scenario, with utility limited to value only, the price of bitcoin will be determined with demand and supply in the markets and is likely to reach saturation point.

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:09:13 PM

Actually i hesitate to answer this question, which makes me doubt is whether bitcoin is still there at the time?...
If, bitcoin were still there after 5 years, i think the price would be very expensive, because by that time the bitcoin supply might no longer exist and bitcoin would be a rare item.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:22:59 PM

If blockchain technology improves, the capacity of the block is enlarged. Solve the problem of delayed transactions, and more and more people involved. Then five years after the Bitcoin will be what price?
To answer this question, you need to be a predictor or psychic. A person is not able to see the future. But has a good imagination. Of course, everyone is waiting for the growth of prices from bitcoins and experienced investors know that in the next 2-3 years, will be able to make good money on it.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:46:13 PM

Now, already by this summer, the cost of bitcoin I see about 25000 $! I'm 100% sure that by 2020 or by 2022 the cost of bitcoin will reach $ 1 million!)) Look at the shirak how fast bitcoin grows! And this growth will not stop until then - as long as all this crypto market will unfold!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:11:22 AM

No want can’t tell and predict what price after five years. But with growing demand for Bitcoin it would probably increase its price.

kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:27:28 AM

if I can estimate the price of bitcoin after 5years old it's very high in price and 1bitcoin might have reached the million since it's been over the years and the more bitcoin is going to be known throughout the whole country bitcoin investors and more and more users will grow and be able to help bitcoin in the Philippines.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:31:38 AM

I see bitcoin prices in the next 5 years will be more expensive, less inventory, in every market becomes scarce.

maybe 1 BTC = lamborghini centenario or 1 BTC = ferrari J50.
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:36:23 AM

No one knows, but i think in 5 years bitcoin price will go down due to cryptocurrency popularity and many altcoins competitors but before that happens, it will reach to its maximum price value maybe in 3 years not that high value we wanted but high value that no one has ever saw yet in crypto, Im talking about my own reality right here so dont criticize me Cheesy
garen21

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:39:37 AM

hmmmm, after five years is your price if I can estimate that the price of 1btc in the Philippines will be as big as the users will increase after years and the price will increase as well.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:43:29 AM

Well, i think we cant predict if what will be the price of bitcoin after five years, but i strongly believe, its more higher than we expect. We need to continue invest so that the price will be increasing more. We all are hoping that the price will be more expensive than today. Believe in the value of bitcoin, and so ITS possible it can double its price on that time after five years.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:47:38 AM

No one knows, but i think in 5 years bitcoin price will go down due to cryptocurrency popularity and many altcoins competitors but before that happens, it will reach to its maximum price value maybe in 3 years not that high value we wanted but high value that no one has ever saw yet in crypto, Im talking about my own reality right here so dont criticize me Cheesy

We cannot tell what will happen in the future since the market are full of mystery and suprisess you have a point in your opinion but the popularity of bitcoin can have a big impact to all cryptocurrency. We hope it will increase a lot so all of us can gain a good profit in the next five years.
glaciercapital

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:49:11 AM

No want can’t tell and predict what price after five years. But with growing demand for Bitcoin it would probably increase its price.

I think $1million a coin in 5 years is possible. With the amount of new millenial money that will be looking to invest for retirement, especially if we have a sharemarket crash before then which increasingly looks likely

btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:50:48 AM

It is not possible to predict now but I think bitcoin price after 5 years will reach the sky Smiley

boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:59:36 AM

As we all know no one can predict it. If we are optimistic we may believe McAfee that it will reach a million dollars, But as we all know bitcoin is just another product of blockchain technology. There is a possibility that a new technology might show up and eclipse Bitcoin as the number one coin. Let's just hope for the best that bitcoin is going to stay even after five years.
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:09:46 AM

Very interesting topic which takling about Bitcoin.
Bitcoin have some plus point and very good for long investment and that attract investors, the community, the miners and etc to join. Like I says before, mainly the investors not move to another coin fron Bitcoin, so bitcoin price will be going up every every month even every years. For this years I think Bitcoin will reach $30K in price, and for the next years I will analyze it maybe will be still go up, because investors increasing and community increasing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: