Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Bitcoin price after five years?  (Read 1116 times)
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:01:44 AM

Its very hard to predict bitcoin price in the future but some prediction says bitcoin price in 2020 will be 50k dollars but some said 5 years from now bitcoin will become 1million dollar.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:02:25 AM

If blockchain technology improves, the capacity of the block is enlarged. Solve the problem of delayed transactions, and more and more people involved. Then five years after the Bitcoin will be what price?
I will be happy if its happen, the price will rise. But solve those problem is not easy things. Most of my wealth is in form of bitcoin now, I convert my other cryptocurrency to bitcoin, when more people get involved into bitcoin then the price wipl be very expensive.
Toden1379

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:05:19 AM

Somewhere around $30k hopefully. Going $100k is so far out there that even if I have bitcoin it won't be funny anymore. Governments may lock it down due to high price point. A nail sticking out gets hammered.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

If blockchain technology improves, the capacity of the block is enlarged. Solve the problem of delayed transactions, and more and more people involved. Then five years after the Bitcoin will be what price?

Bitcoin price is unpredictable. Since the price keeps on fluctuating I really don't have any idea about its future price. Hope that it increase with the passage of time.

gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:07:50 AM

I think in 5 years bitcoin will always be there and have a price that continues to grow because bitcoin prices continue to increase every year

MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:15:55 AM

I think in 5 years bitcoin will always be there and have a price that continues to grow because bitcoin prices continue to increase every year
I believe that the bitcoin will rise in five years from now, because we can see the past growing economy of bitcoin and we all know that it is now really getting more trend. So then i believe that it will rise up high and it will become more profitable in the near future. Maybe the past growing economy of bitcoin is one of the basis that many people trust on it today and many more people will trust on it in a future.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:24:11 AM

I'm sure that bitcoin prices in 5 years from now will reach at least $ 500k, it is certainly a zeal for us to continue to buy bitcoin because the hope and future of bitcoin is very promising.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Hilga

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:36:56 AM

Never who knows about the future but I believe many people trust bitcoin than will be longer in the future and higher the price
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:43:29 AM

If the current shortcomings of bitcoin all improve, then I think the price may be one million dollars after five years.
Because bitcoin will become a foreign exchange reserve between real countries.

Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

I think the price of bitcoin would range around $50,000-$100,000 each five years from now but it's just my own guess since the price keeps on fluctuating. I believe that it will pump and pump every year so that's why it is a good long term investment for me. Bitcoin price is very unpredictable and no one really knows exactly what will be the price in the future. Even experts in cryptocurrency can't tell what would be the price in the next 5 years.

Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:03:25 AM

Well,  I mean the price is unpredictable but for sure it will reach higher than now, but don't be dissapoint later because it will suddenly as always. So there is nothing to worry about this circulation, keep believe on your faith and be patience.
bahula33

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

I personally can not predict the price of bitcoin the next five years, but I am sure the price of bitcoin will continue to rise without being predicted by anyone
Abrham90210

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:21:30 AM

We can only imagine but can't tell exactly how much it will be but personally i think it's going to be about 25.000
mhj

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:26:34 AM

i don,t think about it.but after 5years bitcoin price a hope and think just boom.if after 5years all country accept and approved bitcoin .bitcoin price will be 100000$ crossed.but i am not sure.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:31:11 AM

sorry my english is not good.
According to my guesses if the blockchain technology is improving I break
  bitcoin is no longer priced as of 2018. Most of us would like to have a fast and efficient transaction in line with transaction costs. There are lots of investors heading to blockchain 3.0. The future of bitcoin under I will not fly as high as now.

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:34:48 AM

Certainly the price of bitcoin will be even more expensive, may reach 50k or 70k, the more bitcoin enthusiasts from year to year. will make the bitcoin getting bigger again, I believe 5years fore bitcoin will be more developed again.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
havok1998

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:57:01 AM

according to me in 5 years we will see bitcoin above 100k$ cause its the mother platform for all the other cryptocurrencies created. and if what you say gets true about improving transactions speed,cost, etc. this growth will be significant as people all over the world will start using it. there will be mass adoption of btc as being the most decentralized. Smiley

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

if the problem in bitcoin has been resolved. of delays, and transaction costs are too great. I believe, more and more people have bitcoin. of course this will be very influential on the future. I am not too sure of the problem at its value, because in the next 5 years have not happened, and certainly will not always smooth.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

The question is very difficult to answer, no one can guess exactly the bitcoin price five years to come. Now, the price slumped back after some time increased.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:54:26 AM

No one knows about bitcoin in next five years even the price of it. But it depends on us how to handle the bitcoin, important is we give value of bitcoin even it is high price or low price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: