Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:20:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Bitcoin price after five years?  (Read 1114 times)
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:12:19 PM

By the way, we do not know how the bitcoin is in the future if it is in good quality or in a bad price environment, the better we can do is to quickly do what we can and bitcoin benefits.
cherry yu

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

its really hard to predict bitcoin price after 5 years. but the only thing i can say about btc price after more years is become bigger. why? its because after that year expect that more people around the world become a bitcoin holder and investor, price will rise up and its good for all of us.

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:15:52 PM

If blockchain technology improves, the capacity of the block is enlarged. Solve the problem of delayed transactions, and more and more people involved. Then five years after the Bitcoin will be what price?
In five years bitcoins price and value will be like on top of the highest mountain in the world. If you are holding this coin now you can be rich when that year will come. A lot of people became rich while holding bitcoin in many years. 
Holding is the first priority for us, to have big profit in bitcoin. I am agree with you that bitcoin is more than a mountain for those who are waiting as now everything is getting towards the digital system and almost every market is accepting bitcoin so in this situation it is important for us to save as much as bitcoin we can save., it has made a lot of people financially high, as I personally had this experience before bitcoin I was not able to have thing of my need but now I am making high profit out of it just because I am buying and holding, so it made me rich even now so after 5 years it will be 5x the price pf bitcoin because price of bitcoin use to increase thousands of dollars each day.
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:24:33 PM

this will reach 1M. hopefully. Even the end of the year we will be surprised at the bitcoin price that will make us all going to get rich. For those who hold bitcoin immediately to prepare your plan to travel the world with your bitcoin.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:49:29 AM

If blockchain technology improves, the capacity of the block is enlarged. Solve the problem of delayed transactions, and more and more people involved. Then five years after the Bitcoin will be what price?

If 5 years from now the blockchain technology still advancing, i think not only bitcoin,
but all of the cryptocurrencies price will be very high because it has the advanced technology.
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:00:23 AM

Nobody can tell in all certainty what the price of bitcoin would be tomorrow, how much more five years from now. The price can only be anticipated and predicted as mostly done by individuals. As for me, i believe in five years, bitcoin's usage would have been more and the value would have increased.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:06:10 AM

It is hard to tell or predict how much the price of 1 bitcoin could be in 5 years,
If you would look at it way before it started nobody have predicted that it could hit about $19,000+ per bitcoin,
So it is really hard to tell how much the price of 1 bitcoin could be in the next 5 years it could go down or it could go up .

ionabori

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:06:30 AM

If all those problems are solved, the price will surely be $100000. But I think we may say some new alternative developed which is much better to bitcoins.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:10:37 AM

Let's recall the whole thing since 2009.

The price of bitcoin was couple of dollars for the first year and then raised to two digits because people came to know about it. The use was unknown to most of the people however they got involved because they thought it is something interesting and worth trying out. That was kind of blind play. This raised the prices to higher levels and when many exchangers were formed and backed up the bitcoin market cap. So it was kind of development leap for the blockchain because new projects were getting build up on the blockchain. The time came in when blockchain got too much condensed and growth slowed down resulting in mega drop in market of bitcoin. Now when the development will full file the requirements of blockchain then possibly huge amount of global entrepreneurs will try it out ans will benefit it by investing into it. The prices could be imagined up to 10x more than the current one as the market cap will reach over 500B surely.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:43:36 AM

The five year price should be at the range of 50k to 70k as many knows about btc, so the price will be increasing..
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:50:02 AM

No one can tell correctly about the price of bitcoin after 5 years but all can be guessing may some people are correct but for me after 5 years I can predict bitcoin will be the most precious thing and become a powerful currency in world and it could be accepted and traded around the world.

Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:53:05 AM

Bitcoin will be used by majority of people 5 years from now. In our country, bitcoin is already being used to pay bills (you need to conveert ot to cash first but its just two clicks so its more convenient than falling in line.) Although its not that popular yrt. I'm sure it will be famous after 5 years. 2018 s the year of bitcoin  in terms of price. Because of this, it will will entice a lot of investors.
You have explained the real picture of bitcoins in today’s world. Bitcoins have become famous in many countries being used as a replica for paying bills and also a supplement for the debit or credit card money. If we talk about the future of bitcoins then obviously it is not easy to predict the exact amount after 5 years but all we can hope is that it would be no less than the best.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:57:06 AM

if all the issues concerning bitcoin transactions have been resolved, I'm sure nothing else can stop bitcoin values ​​in the next 5 years. only, there will be fierce fighting in some countries that ban bitcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:13:32 AM

if all the issues concerning bitcoin transactions have been resolved, I'm sure nothing else can stop bitcoin values ​​in the next 5 years. only, there will be fierce fighting in some countries that ban bitcoin.

If bitcoin resolves its own issues then it means it is also addressing the kinks in the current financial system. If everything will be followed according to plans then I believe countries will accept bitcoin with open arms. There is no stopping into it when it is faster, cheaper, secured and honest.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:15:46 AM

I think no one can predict bitcoin prices with certainty, because of the rise and fall of the price as fast as the roller coaster.
But i hope in the next five years bitcoin prices will increase, because i believe in the next five years bitcoin will be exhausted by the miners and then its existence will be very rare.
After which the automatic price will continue to increase, because many people are looking for it.

Beroximos

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:20:17 AM

I believe that BTC price will achieve 100.000,- dollars value at least. We will see higher price probably but 100.000,- is my estimation.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:38:30 AM

Five years from now? I speculate (my personal opinion) Bitcoin to cross $100K (maybe $150K) in market and people will use Bitcoin as Currency.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

in the past few years, bitcoin prices have continued to rise and surpass those of past years, so many bitcoin users have grown. and for the next five years, I can not predict what will happen to bitcoin. but with this opportunity, I will increase my investment amount on bitcoin.

kokowannabe

Activity: 945
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:43:24 AM

rightnow we cant speculate the price, but if you look the bitcoin grafik from year to year bitcoin always give us the positive trend so i can make conclusion 5 years from now bitcoin price will soar like rocket  Smiley
CheraFaye

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:24:34 AM

Well I think 50 thousand $
But this is my opinion, but everything can be ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: