Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:58:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Bitcoin price after five years?  (Read 1120 times)
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:08:40 AM

If blockchain technology improves, the capacity of the block is enlarged. Solve the problem of delayed transactions, and more and more people involved. Then five years after the Bitcoin will be what price?
Bitcoin will be more widely used, and it will solve the problem of bitcoin, which is likely to become a daily currency in the future, and people can pay in bitcoin. It's going to get even more expensive.
I am not sure about the exact figure of the market value of the bitcoin after 5 years or so as no one can predict the market value of the bitcoin because of the highly volatile nature of the bitcoin. however, I am very much sure that the market value of the bitcoin will be much greater as compared to what we are experiencing at this very moment and will be over 30k$ or even beyond that.
jaymor11

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:15:05 AM

Maybe the bitcoin price would change, sometimes it would become greater or sometimes lower.But I am not sure about the exact figure.Bitcoin price should not be constant because if the Bitcoin price was able to be changed many can invest and earn bitcoins.So maybe, from now up to five years,Bitcoin price will not always be greater sometimes it would be low.This was happened before that the price of the Bitcoin was not constant.But i am expecting that though the market value of the bitcoin will not always be greater maybe in five years compared to us now it will be much greater but not as always.
thompson30

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:30:51 AM

I think bitcoin's price after five years will increase if the people will continue to followin and trusting bitcoin in this five years
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:34:39 AM

Bitcoin price after 5 years 1 million dollars hopefully
I really hope that too. It would be awesome if that is the price of bitcoin after five years. But we just don't know the future yet. We may not know if the value of bitcoin will rise even higher or it will go lower. Let's just hope that it rise to a much value.
Sky5678

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:57:06 AM

I do not think bitcoin will end. Although at the present time the cost of bitcoin increases and falls erratically. But I think you should not be too scared. Because the price increases and decreases only little difference. The current price of bitcoin has always attracted many investors. In the future, the cost of bitcoin will increase many times over the current. So bitcoin will never end.
EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:05:14 AM

5 years is long term for Bitcoin because of its hard to know what will happen Bitcoin price 5 years later clearly but i believe it will be so hight and i know who will belive Bitcoin they will win.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:19:00 PM

For me, bitcoin price after five years will be 50,000$ or above. Yes, maybe that is a vast amount but imagine that bitcoin’s amount reaches 20,000$ at last December 2017, so perhaps after five years, it will reach 50,000$ or above. But also, know that five is a very long period, and many things can happen, some issue can help bitcoin it increases its price, or it will decrease its amount. But I’m looking forward that bitcoin become more expensive.  Smiley
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:34:54 PM

If blockchain technology improves, the capacity of the block is enlarged. Solve the problem of delayed transactions, and more and more people involved. Then five years after the Bitcoin will be what price?
I believe the price can exceed 20000 USD after five years. This will only happen if everything happens flawlessly and if we do not encounter any large hacks or other major problems. The more people involved, the greater its value because bitcoin has the potential to be a substitute fiat money. Let us just wait for the technology to reach greater heights and my predicted value will be achieved.
DR.99

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:41:01 PM

bitcoin prices after 5 years? I can not be sure. hopefully aja bitcoin prices stable. Smiley
Gamix

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:04:28 PM

in 5 years many things can happen. Maybe BTC will disappear and there will be a new, better cryptocurrency. Hard to make estimation in such a fast changing field.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:09:49 PM

No matter what they say, I would like for it to stay at give or take $20k. Anything higher than that then we will start to have problems with the government and people trying to bring it down due to economic reasons that they themselves can't explain.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:19:09 PM

Many speculation that bitcoin will not reach a long year because the value ot will make zero so many of investor was also panicking to sale their bitcoin but that didn't know was wothin this year it will rise $40,000 to $50,000 so im believing because last year it will reach $20,000 and accordong to the research and some speculation that bitcoin will reach $100,000 after 5 years so that is why im still holding my coin.
3VANZ76

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:32:04 PM

Hello , I am a newbie here but I had made a research before I joined here. I think the price of bitcoin after 5 years is more than double of the price now as we can see the previous prices of it in previous years , it is increasing every year.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:54:24 PM

You can check this on the speculation thread on this forum where hundreds of topics related to this are discussed. But still no one can tell accurately where it will be after five years or so because it's a volatile currency and prices are not stable so can't say surely but we might see it near $100k less or above.The blockchain technology is definitely going to be upgraded and integrated in various institutions which is going to boost up the price.
pleght

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:57:04 PM

I think it's a long time to think for five years.In this market should not be too much forward thinking.We do not know this because the market is so volatile.

Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

Sure that the value of bitcoin will pump up to 100k$  or more becaus3 this crypto is so amazing this is not a gold but this is much better than gold and if the value of bitcoin surpassed maybe it will increse more if the demand is high it will rise more.
mekusproj

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

According to Forbes, "Bitcoin Price Will Surpass $100,000 per Bitcoin in 5years"
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

If so, the bitcoin will get a very good development, more and more people have recognized it, its value will become more and more high, more shops accept bitcoin to pay, it has become a daily currency
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:17:43 PM

Five years from now I think bitcoin is very valuable when 2023 comes because the possible circulating supply will reach in to the nearest total supply maybe $40,000 per 1 Bitcoin and expect the high demand as well for sure bitcoin still the no. 1 crypto currency.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:51:50 PM

If so, the bitcoin will get a very good development, more and more people have recognized it, its value will become more and more high, more shops accept bitcoin to pay, it has become a daily currency
You know that this amount is not difficult for the price of Bitcoin to reach even in this year as everyone know that in the last one year the price of Bitcoin increased ten times to its price so in the coming year the same is also not difficult but the supporters need to be brave and do not have to afraid from the bad news as these bad news do not bring any harm to this decentralized currency. It is only the fear of investors and holders which harm this coin when they start to sell panic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: