Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:41:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴Solve.Care - Healthcare on Blockchain🔴🌎  (Read 34975 times)
bars_kz

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:07:29 PM

I have heard that they will solve the problem of fraud, using SolveCare. How will they do that? This is an important question for me.
emy82

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:27:44 PM

Good project and good luck
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:36:00 PM

If the blockchain is the fundamental technology for the project, is it correct to say, that without it, it would be impossible to implement the possibilities of SolveCare?
superwallet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:00:20 AM

How many tokens will used to reward the community for their activism and participation?
It is planned to spend 200 million tokens on this purpose!
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:09:20 AM

SolveCare platform is offering services for several different industries at the same time. I think it’s quite complicated to do it all at once. I think the problem may occur since all these areas (insurance, communication etc)  might work on different software and  algorithms. How can u combine all that?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:20:52 AM

SolveCare platform is offering services for several different industries at the same time. I think it’s quite complicated to do it all at once. I think the problem may occur since all these areas (insurance, communication etc)  might work on different software and  algorithms. How can u combine all that?
This is one of the main things that SolveCare developers are woking on. Synchronization of the process is based on  Care.Protocol  and that’s what the efficiency depends on.
lok5874

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:27:43 AM

This is one of the main things that SolveCare developers are woking on. Synchronization of the process is based on  Care.Protocol  and that’s what the efficiency depends on.
That’s why I wanna know the way it works.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:33:16 AM

Health sector a core need of men,I hope solve.care will be consistence with your roadmap,great ideanice innovation
jager44

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:36:13 AM

protocol combines blockchain and data processor that synchronizes everything. It’s regulated, scheduled and performed by smart contract. It helps the platform to get developed faster.
lok5874

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

protocol combines blockchain and data processor that synchronizes everything. It’s regulated, scheduled and performed by smart contract. It helps the platform to get developed faster.
Okay. the user can control his medical history with that?
jager44

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:54:31 AM

Not only. There are a lot functions. They can work with medical history and set appointments accordingly, compare the prices, choose the best services and use discounts.
lok5874

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:02:23 AM

Not only. There are a lot functions. They can work with medical history and set appointments accordingly, compare the prices, choose the best services and use discounts.
The info about discounts is gonna be provided by other users?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:06:32 AM

I would like to know the history of the project. Who developed it and what it was based on?
tarnojj

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:52:49 AM

hello dev,,

Thanks for the project. look really good i m pretty sure that coin has good potential and not only solutions are important, but also the provision of services! If SolveCare is going to just give links to services that a needs, then it is unlikely to bring success in the long term.
vvadym

Activity: 282

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

How long has the project team been working on SolveCare? How much has already been done?

MVP already developed and in real world testing with initial client. Initial client signed to multi-year contract (Arizona Care Network supporting 5,000 providers and over 250,000 members).
Early-stage expressions of interest from healthcare networks in several countries/regions.
Successful Pre-sale.

Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:23:52 AM

What are the functions of CAN?
jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:29:08 AM

I believe solve  will be a great success! its a promising idea that involve healthcare,very unique
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:42:18 AM

What are the functions of CAN?
SolveCare token is ERC20. It allows you to pay for services, make transactions, pay for things and be the part of the community.
vvadym

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

What payment system does the platform use and on what principles is it based? I’m concerned about transactions security!

We use Care.Coin.

Care.Coin is an intelligent healthcare payment currency designed to reduce cost of healthcare administration and reduce fraud, waste and abuse. Care.Coin is designed to support a relationship centric model of payment and automatically inherits the relationship rules for the transaction.

Care.Coin can verify and enforce relationship rules in real time during payment lifecycle. Care.Coin brings Proof of service model to healthcare. Proof of service is a score of events in the Blockchain ledger to establish evidence of service delivery and can be computationally determined based such events:
Schedule, consent, diagnosis, prescription, lab, referral, follow up etc.

Care.Coin represents a new way to detect abuse by automatically computing proof prior to payment. For example, an insurance company can use Proof of service in conjunction with billed amount and past billings to easily determine if the bill needs to be reviewed further prior to payment.

Care.Coin enables escrow based payments and can automatically release monetary value upon sufficient proof of service. Care.Coin can remove much of the friction, cost and risk from 3rd payment model.

Key characteristics of Care.Coin:
- Stable monetary value
- Guaranteed redemption
- Adjustable administrative cost components
- Immutable audit trail
- Access control
- Proof of service
- Automated escrow and release
vvadym

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

How many tokens will the team get according to the results of the project?
180 million tokens are reserved for developers.

Correct!

180M CAN tokens reserved for team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: