Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴Solve.Care - Healthcare on Blockchain🔴🌎  (Read 34974 times)
steelcityveteran

Activity: 212
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:43:14 PM

The description of the project is big, it tells how it’ll work what advantages it’ll have and etc. But there’s no info on the technical part of the project. For example, I’d like to know what it’s based on.
I seems that the base is Care.Protocol. It’s clearly specified on the technical documentation, you just have to get acquainted with it more carefully. 
It’s weird, I haven’t seen anything. Could u pls tell me in brief what will Car.Protocol be?
Care.Protocol   handles all communication and synchronization between entities, wallets, cards, coins and client systems, it enables synchronization and secure communication between two entities defined as a protocol pair. 
Do u mean that all the apps will be added to the system via the Care.Protocol?
Not exactly, the developers will be provided with an individual system - Care.Protocol.Pair. As fa as I understand, it will be responsible for adding of Care.Cards to the Solve.Care system.
Does anyone already know how new Care.Cards will be added to the system? Will it be difficult?
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stillkrazy

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:43:25 AM

Have you already determined which categories of the apps will be on Care.Marketplace?

scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:36:00 AM

I never understood the principle of choosing parties, interested in Solve.Care. Why did you decide to waive ordinary people and even families, that could use the platform?
foreverman

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:40:46 AM

I never understood the principle of choosing parties, interested in Solve.Care. Why did you decide to waive ordinary people and even families, that could use the platform?

Absurd! How could they be ignored? Do your own thinking. They are the first interested in Solve.Care party. And by the way, it's all described in detail in whitepaper.
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

Absurd! How could they be ignored? Do your own thinking. They are the first interested in Solve.Care party. And by the way, it's all described in detail in whitepaper.
I thought it was logical that they were not mentioned. How do they benefit from the platform? I thought it was more for doctors and hospitals.
foreverman

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

I thought it was logical that they were not mentioned. How do they benefit from the platform? I thought it was more for doctors and hospitals.
Why would you even think that? The platform will provide everyone with an access to their information and a possibility of controlling it in a simple and comprehensible manner. It is primarily intended for ordinary people. I don't know how you got acquainted with this project.…
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:55:33 AM

Why would you even think that? The platform will provide everyone with an access to their information and a possibility of controlling it in a simple and comprehensible manner. It is primarily intended for ordinary people. I don't know how you got acquainted with this project.…
By the way, since we are talking about ordinary people, that will use Solve.Care, I would like to ask a question: what actions will they be able to perform?
foreverman

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:00:52 AM

By the way, since we are talking about ordinary people, that will use Solve.Care, I would like to ask a question: what actions will they be able to perform?
The list is very large, in fact. I can just make a few examples. There are possibilities to make appointments, share records, compare prices, use all available discounts, manage care among providers. They can also make accurate payments and manage their benefits without getting a PhD in healthcare finance.
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:07:05 AM

The list is very large, in fact. I can just make a few examples. There are possibilities to make appointments, share records, compare prices, use all available discounts, manage care among providers. They can also make accurate payments and manage their benefits without getting a PhD in healthcare finance.
When will the full list of functions become available?
LudmilaMarcin

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:22:33 AM

How many tokens were allocated for the Token Sale by the company?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

How many tokens were allocated for the Token Sale by the company?

138 million CAN tokens were allocated for this round.
stillkrazy

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:59:42 PM

Let’s say that some tokens aren’t sold on the ICO. Will you put them in reserve then?
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:05:26 PM

Let’s say that some tokens aren’t sold on the ICO. Will you put them in reserve then?

No. It was already said for several times that such tokens would be burned without a possibility of recovery or re-release.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:57:10 PM

I respect all projects in the health sector. tell me in which country you can officially use your platform, will you have an application for your mobile device?
i'm also waiting for that certainty, but that is important in some countries can be well developed
think they immediately consider for the mobile app, because it will make easier for many people to get the facility of this platform

I am not too deep into solve.care yet, but why would you need an application for a mobile device? If I want to consult a doctor via the internet from abroad, I don't have to ask anyone. Unless I want my social security to pay for it.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:59:05 PM

How doctors will interact with patients via Solve.Care?
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:05:55 PM

If Solve.Care is something like usual hospitals, will doctors be able to schedule their appointments on the platform?
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:34:46 PM

What will form income of doctors, that will provide services on Solve.Care?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:31:05 PM

If a therapy, provided by a Solve.Care doctor, is ineffective, who will be responsible for it?
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:21:14 AM

This is a promising project. I want to invest in it, especially as the ICO has already begun. Friends, is it necessary to register in the whitelist? Or can I just buy tokens?
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:28:53 AM

This is a promising project. I want to invest in it, especially as the ICO has already begun. Friends, is it necessary to register in the whitelist? Or can I just buy tokens?
Yes, it’s necessary, otherwise you will not be able to buy tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: