Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴Solve.Care - Healthcare on Blockchain🔴🌎  (Read 34975 times)
kevinantonio

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:46:31 PM

Question around solvency - with the price of ETH crashing so hard, how does this affect the roadmap/ ability of solve care to deliver? Did solve care sell all the ETH from the ico at an earlier point to find the project or are you hoping it will go back up in value?
tientien22

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:49:46 PM

They have just come back from Berlin together with Pradeep where we were at meetings with partners and also attended a conference. Personally I can say that I am very excited after all these meetings, especially when people from very big companies say that Solve.Care is a diamond which they finally found in Blockchain industry. I will stop here and will let Pradeep provide more details in his update which he will make soon.
MikeWil

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:16:46 AM

i also have interest in the plan. i like the updates the team provides it shows the are working behind the scenes with listings, exchanges, website, platform and so on. i also saw some people harp on that the project is dead; UNTRUE.
to you i say, if you want to get rich fast but a lottery ticket and hope for the best . i will take my chance and hope this plan will lift off around beginning 2019
vvadym

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

Company's update from Solve.Care CEO Pradeep Goel

New update from CEO Pradeep Goel is the open response to the community about the most prominent achievements Solve.Care has reached since the last announcement.

vvadym

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

The launch of Care.Wallet for Physician

Solve.Care has launched its Care.Wallet for Physician for primary care providers of Arizona Care Network (ACN). This is the first solution utilizing blockchain technology and digital currency adopted by a leading Accountable Care Organization.

“The relationship with Solve.Care completely aligns with ACN’s Quadruple Aim to improve the health of our population, reduce the cost of care, improve the patient experience and drive provider satisfaction,”  said Dr. David Hanekom, CEO, Arizona Care Network.

Solve.Care CEO Pradeep Goel expressed his excitement with the app launch:
“This is the breakthrough implementation of blockchain in healthcare. We are improving the coordination, administration and payments of healthcare worldwide starting with the first client, Arizona Care Network. Care.Wallet is bringing transparency, simplicity, coordination and accuracy of payments to healthcare like never before. There are many more use cases coming around patient-provider coordination and payments, so stay tuned for more exciting news from Solve.Care Foundation.”

sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

i also have interest in the plan. i like the updates the team provides it shows the are working behind the scenes with listings, exchanges, website, platform and so on. i also saw some people harp on that the project is dead; UNTRUE.
to you i say, if you want to get rich fast but a lottery ticket and hope for the best . i will take my chance and hope this plan will lift off around beginning 2019
Maybe you're right. But investors want one thing - profit. A good project cannot be unprofitable. Good project = high price for tokens.
vvadym

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

Solve.Care is proud to announce the launch of Care.Wallet for Family!

Care.Wallet for Family, a personal healthcare application for coordination and administration, empowers people around the world to manage their own health and their loved ones.
The user is now in the center of healthcare delivery, administration and improves outcomes through effective coordination between all stakeholders. The application allows the user to connect to one or more Care Administration Networks (CAN) to manage their healthcare benefits and health conditions.
Stand by for the follow-up post describing how the Care.Wallet for Family functions and operates.

BrlTrader

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:36:43 PM

Congratulations, this one is listed on Bittrex now !!!
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:10:15 PM

Congratulations, this one is listed on Bittrex now !!!

BITTREX ARE CRIMINALS NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN SEC FOR SCAMMING. GRRRRRRRRRR

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:11:00 PM

They have just come back from Berlin together with Pradeep where we were at meetings with partners and also attended a conference. Personally I can say that I am very excited after all these meetings, especially when people from very big companies say that Solve.Care is a diamond which they finally found in Blockchain industry. I will stop here and will let Pradeep provide more details in his update which he will make soon.

CONFERENCES ARE FOR CROOKS. FUCK OFF NOOB

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Solve.Care (OP)

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

​​SOLVE, the utility token for its healthcare platform, is now available on Bittrex!

Availability of SOLVE token on Bittrex will expand the availability of Solve.Care’s ecosystem, enable people across the globe to use Care.Wallets and Care.Cards for themselves and their loved ones.

Solve.Care has also unlocked the SOLVE Token Wallets with transactions that have matured. The transaction schedule and the date for unlock of the tokens are available in your wallet.

Solve.Care ■ Healthcare on Blockchain ■ Solve.Care
Solve.Care (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

Give us your best Care.Card idea and change the world with Solve.Care!

Following the success of our previous contest with participants from 32 countries around the world, we are excited to go even bigger with the launch of a Second Care.Card UX Contest!
Your Care.Card idea can become the main contribution to the healthcare system of the future, the one that will be used by families and future generations globally. Send us your best ideas that represent your understanding of the healthcare system that suits your family the best. Don't limit your imagination; the use cases can describe anything, from coordination processes to the specific disease treatment - the choice is yours.

The person with the best Care.Card idea will receive a pleasant prize from Solve.Care.
The submissions will be accepted till January 14th. The winner will be announced on January 17th.

Apply your Care.Card idea now! Fill in this form and help the participants of the upcoming Care.Card UX Contest understand what solution is truly important to develop.

You may find the example of Care.Card here

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:22:33 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 03:45:33 PM by dzarmush

With the price .00010500 this coin is on 40th place by market cap

Solve.Care (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:37:26 PM

Care.Wallet for Family app goes global with its new update available on Google and Apple app stores

Care.Wallet for Family application by Solve.Care strikes again with the new update that allows over 80 countries to use the unique services of the app to improve personal healthcare outcomes.

Read the full article

sonja1

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:14:23 PM

will this coin rise again or will it die Huh?
allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:30:20 PM

Care.Wallet for Family app goes global with its new update available on Google and Apple app stores

Care.Wallet for Family application by Solve.Care strikes again with the new update that allows over 80 countries to use the unique services of the app to improve personal healthcare outcomes.

Read the full article

Wow this is really good, by the existence of this application we can anytime track information about health or our prosperity as well as those we love. In addition there are 80 more countries that could use such applications, it's very appreciated.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:55:03 PM

Even if they are not pretty great at solving the main problem of solve.care which is the price is getting dump so much, they really want to show their passion to publish a new update every single time.
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:01:54 PM

Solve.Care (SOLVE) Gets Listed on KuCoin Further Information
https://blog.kucoin.com/solve-care-solve-gets-listed-on-kucoin-further-information-and-promotion-details/

KuCoin is extremely proud to announce yet another great project coming to  trading platform. Solve.Care(SOLVE) is now available on KuCoin. The supported trading pair is SOLVE/BTC
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:41:38 PM

Even if they are not pretty great at solving the main problem of solve.care which is the price is getting dump so much, they really want to show their passion to publish a new update every single time.

They use two tokens here. One is to coax money from unresisting noobs, and the second one is to coax money from them. This simple model of financial diversification makes up the dual funnel for money inflows. They sell solve token to average puddle for 0.3 bitcoin per briquette of tokens and use this money to simulate buying activity on care token to advance its sales.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:22:05 AM

Solve.Care (SOLVE) Gets Listed on KuCoin Further Information
https://blog.kucoin.com/solve-care-solve-gets-listed-on-kucoin-further-information-and-promotion-details/

KuCoin is extremely proud to announce yet another great project coming to  trading platform. Solve.Care(SOLVE) is now available on KuCoin. The supported trading pair is SOLVE/BTC

now solve.care already at coinmarketcap and tradeable major exchange too,,  Wink
not only kucoin but bittrex already listed this project
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solve

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: